Patch? (HighResTexturePack03.esp)

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 pm

I just opened steam and it began to download a gigabyte of files that were all labeled ".patch". Could this be a fix to the CTDs? Or is it just my computer downloading old files?
Juan Cerda

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:11 am

Steam just downloaded HighResTexturePack03.esp...why? For so long nothing new was done with it now i got stuck with another esp that i never use but have to keep. ( Steam will just redownload if i remove them. )
Jamie Lee

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Huh, I've got it too. Here's hoping it's for Dragonborn!
Jeff Tingler

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 am

( Steam will just redownload if i remove them. )

It shouldn't, it should only do so if you verify the game cache.

As for what it's for, I believe it's for Dragonborn.
Lizs

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Its for DG and DB, it also contains vanilla HD creatures similar to the first.
Emma Louise Adams

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:06 am

I don't think this belongs in the modding forum
Cesar Gomez

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:19 am

Same her, just started Steam and it began to download.
Riky Carrasco

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:21 am

I don't think this belongs in the modding forum

I don't see why not, esp = elder scrolls plugin
Blessed DIVA

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:15 am

You're getting more high res textures than just scenery: there's new textures for equipment, altmer and orc head textures... etc. Good deal (for free!) IMO
Greg Swan

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:57 am

I... think they actually fixed the wrongly packed original BSA's. Awesome.
Juan Cerda

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:50 am

I... think they actually fixed the wrongly packed original BSA's. Awesome.

Nice :) I wonder if they fixed the alpha channels and whatnot too *gets hopeful*
Samantha hulme

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:34 am

It shouldn't, it should only do so if you verify the game cache.

As for what it's for, I believe it's for Dragonborn.

Well i did not verify the cache, i was just playing for a while and after i quit the game i saw that steam was downloading something. This is the freaking second time that steam downloads and installs something without me having ask it to do so. Last year after i hat reinstalled the game completely it installed the first two parts of the High res pack...eventhough i never looked at it in the list and as such never opted to download/install it. And now i get stuck with the third part that is probably for Dragonborn...which i do not have nor did i order it? I only have Skyrim and Dawnguard...and am stuck with a freaking tex replacer i never used nor will i used it....thank you very much steam. :swear:

You're getting more high res textures than just scenery: there's new textures for equipment, altmer and orc head textures... etc. Good deal (for free!) IMO

It does not matter how good it is, or what it offers...i never asked/permitted steam to download any of the HiRess tex packs as i mentioned above. So why did it do it any way, and with absolutely no warning up front?
Claire

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 am

There's a thread http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1441782-did-the-high-res-texture-pack-just-get-updated/ about this. I've dumped the contents of the directory. I'll post it here as well.

There seems to be no major spoilers in the file names for Dragonborn, provided you know where the DLC takes place, and who the main bad guy is. Still, read at your own risk. I haven't proofread the whole thing.

Biggest take aways:

* No Hearthfire textures.
* Some Dawnguard textures (mostly related to creatures)
* Dragonborn textures!
* Some base vanilla game textures, such as new high res face textures for all races and sixes, as well as textures for common creatures (bears, deer, elk, so on)!

Full directory listing:
Spoiler
\textures\textures\actors\textures\dlc02\textures\actors\bear\textures\actors\character\textures\actors\chaurus\textures\actors\dlc01\textures\actors\dlc02\textures\actors\dog\textures\actors\dragon\textures\actors\dragonpriest\textures\actors\draugr\textures\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\textures\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\textures\actors\elk\textures\actors\falmer\textures\actors\fireatronach\textures\actors\fox\textures\actors\frostatronach\textures\actors\giant\textures\actors\goat\textures\actors\hagraven\textures\actors\horker\textures\actors\horse\textures\actors\mammoth\textures\actors\mudcrab\textures\actors\parthurnax\textures\actors\placeholder.txt\textures\actors\sabrecat\textures\actors\skeever\textures\actors\skeleton\textures\actors\slaughterfish\textures\actors\spriggan\textures\actors\stormatronach\textures\actors\troll\textures\actors\vampirelord\textures\actors\wolf\textures\actors\bear\bear.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearcave.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearcave_m.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearclaws.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearclaws_n.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearpolar.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_b.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_m.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_n.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_sk.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_sk_orange.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_sk_red.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_sk_yellow.dds\textures\actors\character\bretonfemale\textures\actors\character\bretonmale\textures\actors\character\darkelffemale\textures\actors\character\darkelfmale\textures\actors\character\eyes\textures\actors\character\female\textures\actors\character\femaleold\textures\actors\character\femaleorc\textures\actors\character\hair\textures\actors\character\highelffemale\textures\actors\character\highelfmale\textures\actors\character\imperialfemale\textures\actors\character\imperialmale\textures\actors\character\male\textures\actors\character\malebrows\textures\actors\character\orcmale\textures\actors\character\redguardfemale\textures\actors\character\redguardmale\textures\actors\character\werewolf\textures\actors\character\woodelfmale\textures\actors\character\bretonfemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\bretonmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\darkelffemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\darkelfmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\eyes\eyesnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\eyes\eyevampire_02.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\femaleold\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\femaleorc\femaleheadorc_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\hair\hairlongsnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\highelffemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\highelfmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\imperialfemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\imperialmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malebodysnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malehandssnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malehands_1_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\male\maleheadsnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\male\maleheadvampire.dds\textures\actors\character\male\maleheadvampire_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\malebrows\malesnowelfbrow.dds\textures\actors\character\orcmale\maleheadorc_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\redguardfemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\redguardmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead.dds\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead_n.dds\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead_sk.dds\textures\actors\character\woodelfmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\chaurus\chaurus.dds\textures\actors\chaurus\chaurus_g.dds\textures\actors\chaurus\chaurus_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\ancientfrostatronach\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\textures\actors\dlc01\chaurusfrozen\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\textures\actors\dlc01\falmervampire\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\textures\actors\dlc01\spriggan\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\textures\actors\dlc01\ancientfrostatronach\ancientfrostatronachinner.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\ancientfrostatronach\ancientfrostatronachouter.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\armor_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\armor_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\armor_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\husky.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\husky2.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\chaurusfrozen\chaurusfrozen.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonalt_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonicelake.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonpurple.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonpurplelod.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonpurplelod_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\icelakedragonlod.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\icelakedragonlod_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\blackreachdeer.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\blackreachdeer_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\blackreachdeer_g2.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\blackreachdeer_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\falmervampire\falmervampireteeth.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\falmervampire\falmervampireteeth_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\falmervampire\falmervfrozen.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiantoutfit.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiantoutfit_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiant_a.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiant_an.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiant_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiant_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\blackreachcat.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\blackreachcat_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\blackreachcat_g2.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\blackreachcat_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmere.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmeresoulcairn.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmeresoulcairn_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmere_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmere_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmere_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\spriggan\sprigganmatronvariant.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrutevariantalbino_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrutevariantgreen_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrute_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrute_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrute_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrute_sk.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\ashman\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\textures\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\textures\actors\dlc02\mudcrabash\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\textures\actors\dlc02\placeholderfile.txt\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\textures\actors\dlc02\scrib\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\textures\actors\dlc02\sprigganburnt\textures\actors\dlc02\stormatronachash\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\textures\actors\dlc02\ashman\ashman_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\ashman\ashman_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\ashman\ashman_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\armor_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\armor_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\armor_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\body_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\body_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\body_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\body_sk.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\warthog_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\warthog_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\warthog_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\warthog_sk.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiantoutfit.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiantoutfit_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiant_a.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiant_an.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiant_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiant_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblacklod_b.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblacklod_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblacklod_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblacklod_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblack_b.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblack_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblack_em.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblack_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte1.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte2.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte3.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\dwarven_centurion.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\dwarven_centurion_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\hmdaedra.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\hmdaedra_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\hmdaedra_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugr.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugrclothes.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugrclothes_em.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugrclothes_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugr_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\mudcrabash\mudcrabash.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\mudcrabash\mudcrabash_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netch.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netchbaby.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netchbaby_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netch_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netch_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingarmor_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingarmor_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingbodyv2_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingbody_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingbody_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingbody_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklinggauntlets_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklinggauntlets_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklinghelmet_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklinghelmet_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\spear_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\spear_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\spear_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\scrib\scrib.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\scrib\scrib_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\scrib\scrib_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbino.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbinobutt.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbinobutt_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbinobutt_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbino_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbino_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidereggs_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidereggs_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidereggs_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderfire.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderfire_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderfrost.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderfrosttail_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderpoison.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderpoisontail_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderrare.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderrarebutt.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidershock.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidershocktail_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidertailfire_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidertailfire_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidertailfire_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidertailpoison_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderzombie.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\sprigganburnt\sprigganburnt2.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\sprigganburnt\sprigganburnt2_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\stormatronachash\stormatronachash.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearbody.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearbody_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearhead.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearhead_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearmouth.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearmouth_n.dds\textures\actors\dog\dog.dds\textures\actors\dog\dog_n.dds\textures\actors\dog\dog_s.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon_earth.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon_n.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon_snow.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon_swamp.dds\textures\actors\dragon\ohdaviing.dds\textures\actors\dragonpriest\dragonpriest.dds\textures\actors\dragonpriest\dragonpriest_n.dds\textures\actors\draugr\armor.dds\textures\actors\draugr\armor_n.dds\textures\actors\draugr\draugr.dds\textures\actors\draugr\draugr_n.dds\textures\actors\draugr\femalearmor.dds\textures\actors\draugr\femalearmor_n.dds\textures\actors\draugr\femaledraugr.dds\textures\actors\draugr\femaledraugr_n.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\dwarvenspherecenturion.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\dwarvenspherecenturion_m.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\dwarvenspherecenturion_n.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion_g.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion_m.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion_n.dds\textures\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\steamcenturion.dds\textures\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\steamcenturion_m.dds\textures\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\steamcenturion_n.dds\textures\actors\elk\elkbody.dds\textures\actors\elk\elkbody_n.dds\textures\actors\elk\elkbody_sk.dds\textures\actors\elk\elkeye_m.dds\textures\actors\elk\reindeerbody.dds\textures\actors\elk\reindeerbody_n.dds\textures\actors\elk\reindeer_sk.dds\textures\actors\elk\whitestagbody.dds\textures\actors\falmer\falmerm.dds\textures\actors\falmer\falmerm_n.dds\textures\actors\fireatronach\fireatronach_v2_d.dds\textures\actors\fireatronach\fireatronach_v2_g.dds\textures\actors\fireatronach\fireatronach_v2_h.dds\textures\actors\fireatronach\fireatronach_v2_n.dds\textures\actors\fox\fox.dds\textures\actors\fox\foxarctic.dds\textures\actors\fox\fox_n.dds\textures\actors\frostatronach\frostatronach2_n.dds\textures\actors\frostatronach\frostatronachouter.dds\textures\actors\giant\giant.dds\textures\actors\giant\giant_n.dds\textures\actors\goat\goat.dds\textures\actors\hagraven\glenmoril_d.dds\textures\actors\hagraven\hagraven_b.dds\textures\actors\hagraven\hagraven_d.dds\textures\actors\hagraven\hagraven_n.dds\textures\actors\horker\horker.dds\textures\actors\horker\horker_n.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse01.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse01_n.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse02.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse03.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse04.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse05.dds\textures\actors\horse\horsemanetail.dds\textures\actors\horse\horsemanetail02.dds\textures\actors\horse\horsemanetail_n.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddle.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddleimperial.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddleimperial_n.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddleshadowmere.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddle_n.dds\textures\actors\mammoth\mammoth.dds\textures\actors\mammoth\mammoth_n.dds\textures\actors\mudcrab\mudcrab.dds\textures\actors\mudcrab\mudcrab_m.dds\textures\actors\mudcrab\mudcrab_n.dds\textures\actors\parthurnax\parthurnax.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\fur.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\fursnow.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\fur_b.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\fur_n.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecat.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecatparts.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecatparts_n.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecatsnow.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecat_n.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecat_sk.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeever.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeeverwhite.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeever_n.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeever_sk.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeever_skwhite.dds\textures\actors\skeleton\skeleton.dds\textures\actors\skeleton\skeleton_n.dds\textures\actors\slaughterfish\slaughterfish.dds\textures\actors\slaughterfish\slaughterfish_m.dds\textures\actors\slaughterfish\slaughterfish_n.dds\textures\actors\spriggan\spriggan.dds\textures\actors\spriggan\sprigganmatron.dds\textures\actors\spriggan\spriggan_n.dds\textures\actors\stormatronach\stormatronach.dds\textures\actors\stormatronach\stormatronach_g.dds\textures\actors\stormatronach\stormatronach_n.dds\textures\actors\troll\troll.dds\textures\actors\troll\troll_cave.dds\textures\actors\troll\troll_n.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelord.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordarmor.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordarmor_m.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordarmor_n.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordfemale.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordfemale_n.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelord_m.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelord_n.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelord_sk.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolf.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolfblack.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolfred.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolf_b.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolf_n.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolf_sk.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\textures\dlc02\armor\textures\dlc02\clothes\textures\dlc02\clutter\textures\dlc02\critters\textures\dlc02\cubemaps\textures\dlc02\dungeons\textures\dlc02\effects\textures\dlc02\furniture\textures\dlc02\landscape\textures\dlc02\lod\textures\dlc02\markers\textures\dlc02\plants\textures\dlc02\prototype\textures\dlc02\sky\textures\dlc02\test_compression_n.dds\textures\dlc02\traps\textures\dlc02\weapons\textures\dlc02\architecture\dlc2_rieklingstand_d.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\dlc2_rieklingstand_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\edgetrim\textures\dlc02\architecture\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\textures\dlc02\architecture\rieklingbridge_d.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\rieklingbridge_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\rieklingtent_d.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\rieklingtent_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\textures\dlc02\architecture\edgetrim\woodedgetrim01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\edgetrim\woodedgetrim01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrbuildings01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrbuildings01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrbuildings02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrbuildings02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrdoor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrdoor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrplanks01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrplanks01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrthatch01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrthatch01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark03.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwarkfloor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwarkfloor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran03.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redorandoor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redorandoor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoranfloor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoranfloor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telbigroots01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telbigroots01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telbridge01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telbridge01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telcap01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telcap01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\teldecalwoodhole01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\teldecalwoodhole01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telglobe01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telglobe01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telgroundinterior01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telgroundinterior01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsideblob01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsideblob01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls03.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroombot01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroombot01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroombot02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroombot02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomcap01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomcap01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomdetails01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomdetails01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomtop01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomtop01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telroots01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telroots01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telstairs01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telstairs01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telvanniwood01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telvanniwood01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodendoor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodendoor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodendoor02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodendoor02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodsmallroots01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodsmallroots01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodtile01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodtile01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskbeam01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskbeam01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskbeam02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskdoor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskdoor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskroof01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskroof01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirsktrim01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirsktrim01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskwalls01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskwalls01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskwindow01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskwindow01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinshield\textures\dlc02\armor\generalcarius\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\textures\dlc02\armor\nordicshield\textures\dlc02\armor\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\textures\dlc02\armor\stalhrimshield\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytehood.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask01.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask02.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask03.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask_m.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\eastempirecompany\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\skaal\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\eastempirecompany\eecamulet.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\eastempirecompany\eecamulet_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\skaal\skaalamulet.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\skaal\skaalamulet_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldboots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldboots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldcuirass.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldcuirass_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldgauntlets.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldgauntlets_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldhelmet.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldhelmet_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldshield.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldshield_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_female_robe.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_female_robe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_gloves.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_gloves_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_hood.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_robe.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_robe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_female_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_female_bodymt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_female_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_bodymt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_bootsmt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_gloves.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_glovesmt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_gloves_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_helmet.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_helmetmt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_helmet_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinshield\chitinshield.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinshield\chitinshield_m.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinshield\chitinshield_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\generalcarius\generalcarius.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\generalcarius\generalcarius_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedbootsm.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedbootsm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedcuirassf.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedcuirassf_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedcuirassm.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedcuirassm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedglovesm.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedglovesm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedhelmetm.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedhelmetm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordicshield\nordicshield.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordicshield\nordicshield_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy female_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy female_body_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy female_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_body_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_boots_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_glove.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_glove_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_glove_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_hood.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_hood_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_female_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_female_body_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_female_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_body_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_boots_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_glove.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_glove_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_glove_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_hood.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_hood_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stalhrimshield\stalhrim_shield.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stalhrimshield\stalhrim_shield_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_body_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_boots_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_glove_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_glove_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_hood_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_female_body.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_female_body01.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_female_body02.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_female_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_body.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_body01.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_body02.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_hood.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_hood01.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_hood02.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_gloves.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_gloves_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_helm.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_helm_m.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_helm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_pauldrons.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_pauldrons_m.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_pauldrons_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_robes.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_robes_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_girl.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_girl_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_girl_shoes.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_girl_shoes_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_body_texture_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_body_texture_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_boots_texture_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_boots_texture_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_glove_texture_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_glove_texture_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_helmet_texture_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_helmet_texture_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\heartstoneharness.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\heartstoneharness_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_body.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_bodycolor2.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_body_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_boots_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_hood_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02ashhoppergunk.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02ashhoppergunk_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boarmeat.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boarmeatcooked.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boarmeat_em.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boarmeat_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boartusk01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boartusk01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02darkelfpotions.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02darkelfpotions_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02godplinthblank.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02godplinthblank_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02godplinths.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02godplinths_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02icethrone.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02icethrone_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02ildarissarcophagus01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02ildarissarcophagus01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02localliquor.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02localliquor_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02pedestal02.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02pedestal02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02scribmeat.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02scribmeat_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02spawnash.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02spawnash_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02spawnash_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02stalhrimore.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02stalhrimore_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner02.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner03.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner04.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner04_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2bone01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2bone01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2coinpile.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2coinpile_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2cyrodilicwhiskey.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2cyrodilicwhiskey_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2darkelfurn01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2darkelfurn01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dunkolbjornskull.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dunkolbjornskull_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dwecontrolcube.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dwecontrolcube_em.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dwecontrolcube_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dwecontrolcube_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2heartstonerock01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2heartstonerock01_em.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2heartstonerock01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2heartstonerock01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2keyhole.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2keyhole_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim02.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim03.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2netchleather.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2netchleather_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2toolschisel01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2toolschisel01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\expspidercraftingchest_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\expspidercraftingchest_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\textures\dlc02\clutter\heartstone\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\textures\dlc02\clutter\karstaagskull_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\karstaagskull_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\misc\textures\dlc02\clutter\netchjelly.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\netchjelly_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\netchjelly_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\pearloyster\textures\dlc02\clutter\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklingclutter_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklingclutter_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklinghorse_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklinghorse_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklingpaint_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomesemblemlowres01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomesemblemlowres01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomeshighres01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomeshighres01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomeslowres01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomeslowres01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\dlc2book01paper.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\cabbagesoup01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\cabbagesoup01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\horkerashyamstew01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\horkerashyamstew01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\heartstone\heartstone1_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\heartstone\heartstone1_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\heartstone\heartstone1_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2taproot.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2taproot_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2taproot_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2ternfeather01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2ternfeather01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\misc\siltstrider.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\misc\siltstrider_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\pearloyster\pearloyster01.dds\textures\dlc02\critters\tern01.dds\textures\dlc02\critters\tern01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\cubemaps\dg_cubemap.dds\textures\dlc02\cubemaps\nchardak01_e.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dlc2dweconsole.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dlc2dweconsole_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dweconsoleiron.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\textures\dlc02\dungeons\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphabanner01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphabanner01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphabanner01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol02_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol03.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol03_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol04.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol04_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol04_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktombscroll01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktombscroll01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomepage01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomepage01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomepages02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomepages02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomes01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomes01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomesemblem01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomesemblem01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomesemblem01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\bookwall01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\bookwall01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkaltar01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkaltar01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkmatwall01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkmatwall01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkmatwall02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkmatwall02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkrubblepile01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkrubblepile01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonefloor01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonefloor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonefloor02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonestair01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonestair01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentacle01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentacle01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentaclestone01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentaclestone01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentaclestone01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\fishmanstatue01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\fishmanstatue01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\fishmanstatue01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\lightmattwall02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\lightmattwall02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dwebronzedesign01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dwebronzedesign01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsixths01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsquare01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsquare01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsquare02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsquare02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezgems01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezgems01r_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezgems01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezpanel01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezpanel01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezsolutions01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezsolutions01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\nchardakdetails01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\nchardakdetails01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphaatlas01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphaeyetile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphaeyetiletrim.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphagoop.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphagoopsoak.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\bloodsplatterblack.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\blue.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\decalsorangesplatter01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2brightcloudtile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2cloudtile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2ghostshadergrad.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2ghostshadergradlite.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2ghostshadergradlitest.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\eyeballtile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\eyeballtile_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxashsoft01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxcrackstile02.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxmusicalnotesatlas.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxsonicpulse.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxtentacle01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxtentacle01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\textures\dlc02\effects\green.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\growtenticle.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\growtenticlenoalpha.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\growtenticle_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\longtenticle.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\longtenticlealt.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\longtenticlealt_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\longtenticle_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\morasgrasp.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\oilmist_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\orange.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\effects\purple.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\red.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\respecconstellationimages.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\ripple01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runeash01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runeash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runefrenzy01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runefrenzy01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runepoison01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runepoison01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\tentacletext01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\tentacletext01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\tentacletile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\veinstile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\veinstile01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\veinstile01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\woodchips.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\yellow.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\dlc2darkelflanterns01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradapocrypha.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradapocryphabook01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradapocryphasummonbright.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradaposummonbright.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradbloodpoison.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\graddragonaspect.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\graddragonghostmagic.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradkolbjornritual01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradlurkergoo.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradstandingstonecracks.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradsteamthin_poison.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradsummoningapocrypha.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\steamthin_ash.dds\textures\dlc02\furniture\dlc2darkelffurniture01.dds\textures\dlc02\furniture\dlc2darkelffurniture01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\furniture\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basaltcolumnsingle.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basaltcolumnsingle_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basaltside.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basaltside_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basalttop.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basalttop_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2crater1.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2crater1_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2road01ash01.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2road01ash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2woodfires_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2_ember_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\grass\textures\dlc02\landscape\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_01.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_03.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_04.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_04_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_05.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_darkcliff_01.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_darkcliff_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_rocks_01_d.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_rocks_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_01.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_02.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_03.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_04.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_04_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\grass\volcanicashgrass02.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\grass\volcanicashgrass03.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonebeast.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonebeast_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonebeast_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstoneearth.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstoneearth_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstoneearth_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonestone.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonestone_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonestone_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonesun.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonesun_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonesun_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\dlc2treepineforestbranchcompsnowh.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\dlc2treepineforestbranchcompsnowh_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestaddons01ash.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestaddons01ash_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompash.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompashl.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestbranchcompash.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestbranchcompashl.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc02_bookwalllod01.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc02_bookwalllod01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc02_platformlod01.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc02_platformlod01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodbasaltside.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodbasaltside_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodtreepineheavysnow.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodtreepineheavysnowtop.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodtreepineheavysnowtop_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodtreepineheavysnow_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2mushroomtrees01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2mushroomtrees01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2ravenrock01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2ravenrock01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2ravenrock02lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2ravenrock02lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2redoran01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2redoran01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2telmithryn01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2telmithryn01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2telmithryn02lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2telmithryn02lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2thirskmeadhall01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2thirskmeadhall01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\markers\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\plants\creepclusterash01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\creepclusterash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\deadshrubash01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\deadshrubash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc02tramaroot01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc02tramaroot01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2ashyam01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2ashyam01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2hangingmoss01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2hangingmoss01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2mushroomtree.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2mushroomtree_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2scathecraw01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2scathecraw01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\plants\shrub01ash.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\shrub01ash_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\spikygrassash01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\spikygrassash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\thicketash01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\thicketash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\prototype\temprototypegrid.dds\textures\dlc02\sky\plume01.dds\textures\dlc02\traps\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\textures\dlc02\weapons\bloodsword\textures\dlc02\weapons\dlc02pickaxenordic.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dlc02pickaxenordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dwarven\textures\dlc02\weapons\hammer\textures\dlc02\weapons\hrothmundsaxe\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\weapons\rieklingspears\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanbattleaxe1_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanbattleaxe1_g.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanbattleaxe1_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanwaraxe1_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanwaraxe1_g.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanwaraxe1_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\bloodsword\bloodsword_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\bloodsword\bloodsword_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dwarven\dwarvenbowkarztev.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dwarven\dwarvenbowkarztev_g.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dwarven\dwarvenbowkarztev_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\hammer\hammer_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\hammer\hammer_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\hrothmundsaxe\hrothmundsaxe_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\hrothmundsaxe\hrothmundsaxe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\miraaksword.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\miraaksword_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\miraak_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\miraak_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_small\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_tall\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\bow_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\dagger_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\hammer_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\mace_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\quiver\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_tall\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_small\axe_small_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_small\axe_small_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_small\axe_small_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_tall\axetall_final_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_tall\axetall_final_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_tall\axetall_final_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\bow_nordic\bow_nordic_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\bow_nordic\bow_nordic_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\bow_nordic\bow_nordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\dagger_nordic\dagger_nordic_01_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\dagger_nordic\dagger_nordic_01_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\dagger_nordic\dagger_nordic_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\hammer_nordic\hammer_nordic_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\hammer_nordic\hammer_nordic_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\hammer_nordic\hammer_nordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\mace_nordic\mace_nordic_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\mace_nordic\mace_nordic_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\mace_nordic\mace_nordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\quiver\quiver_final_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\quiver\quiver_final_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\quiver\quiver_final_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_nordic\sword_nordic_01_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_nordic\sword_nordic_01_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_nordic\sword_nordic_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_tall\2handed_sword_nordic_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_tall\2handed_sword_nordic_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_tall\2handed_sword_nordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\rieklingspears\transparent.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimarrow_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimarrow_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimarrow_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimaxe_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimaxe_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimaxe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbattleaxe_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbattleaxe_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbattleaxe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbow_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbow_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbow_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimdagger_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimdagger_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimdagger_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimgreatsword_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimgreatsword_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimgreatsword_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimmace_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimmace_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimmace_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimquiver_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimquiver_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimquiver_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimsword_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimsword_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimsword_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimwarhammer_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimwarhammer_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimwarhammer_n.dds
Kayleigh Mcneil

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:24 am

This is HighResTexturePack03.esp and HighResTexturePack03.bsa, make sure to move the .esp file up in your mod load order, just below official texture packs 01 and 02.
MISS KEEP UR

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 am

There's a thread http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1441782-did-the-high-res-texture-pack-just-get-updated/ about this. I've dumped the contents of the directory. I'll post it here as well.

There seems to be no major spoilers in the file names for Dragonborn, provided you know where the DLC takes place, and who the main bad guy is. Still, read at your own risk. I haven't proofread the whole thing.

Biggest take aways:

* No Hearthfire textures.
* Some Dawnguard textures (mostly related to creatures)
* Dragonborn textures!
* Some base vanilla game textures, such as new high res face textures for all races and sixes, as well as textures for common creatures (bears, deer, elk, so on)!

Full directory listing:
Spoiler
\textures\textures\actors\textures\dlc02\textures\actors\bear\textures\actors\character\textures\actors\chaurus\textures\actors\dlc01\textures\actors\dlc02\textures\actors\dog\textures\actors\dragon\textures\actors\dragonpriest\textures\actors\draugr\textures\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\textures\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\textures\actors\elk\textures\actors\falmer\textures\actors\fireatronach\textures\actors\fox\textures\actors\frostatronach\textures\actors\giant\textures\actors\goat\textures\actors\hagraven\textures\actors\horker\textures\actors\horse\textures\actors\mammoth\textures\actors\mudcrab\textures\actors\parthurnax\textures\actors\placeholder.txt\textures\actors\sabrecat\textures\actors\skeever\textures\actors\skeleton\textures\actors\slaughterfish\textures\actors\spriggan\textures\actors\stormatronach\textures\actors\troll\textures\actors\vampirelord\textures\actors\wolf\textures\actors\bear\bear.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearcave.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearcave_m.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearclaws.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearclaws_n.dds\textures\actors\bear\bearpolar.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_b.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_m.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_n.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_sk.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_sk_orange.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_sk_red.dds\textures\actors\bear\bear_sk_yellow.dds\textures\actors\character\bretonfemale\textures\actors\character\bretonmale\textures\actors\character\darkelffemale\textures\actors\character\darkelfmale\textures\actors\character\eyes\textures\actors\character\female\textures\actors\character\femaleold\textures\actors\character\femaleorc\textures\actors\character\hair\textures\actors\character\highelffemale\textures\actors\character\highelfmale\textures\actors\character\imperialfemale\textures\actors\character\imperialmale\textures\actors\character\male\textures\actors\character\malebrows\textures\actors\character\orcmale\textures\actors\character\redguardfemale\textures\actors\character\redguardmale\textures\actors\character\werewolf\textures\actors\character\woodelfmale\textures\actors\character\bretonfemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\bretonmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\darkelffemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\darkelfmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\eyes\eyesnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\eyes\eyevampire_02.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femalehands_1_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femaleheadvampire_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\female\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\femaleold\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\femaleorc\femaleheadorc_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\hair\hairlongsnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\highelffemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\highelfmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\imperialfemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\imperialmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malebodysnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malehandssnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malehands_1_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\male\maleheadsnowelf.dds\textures\actors\character\male\maleheadvampire.dds\textures\actors\character\male\maleheadvampire_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\male\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\malebrows\malesnowelfbrow.dds\textures\actors\character\orcmale\maleheadorc_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\redguardfemale\femalehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\redguardmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead.dds\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead_n.dds\textures\actors\character\werewolf\werewolfhead_sk.dds\textures\actors\character\woodelfmale\malehead_msn.dds\textures\actors\chaurus\chaurus.dds\textures\actors\chaurus\chaurus_g.dds\textures\actors\chaurus\chaurus_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\ancientfrostatronach\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\textures\actors\dlc01\chaurusfrozen\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\textures\actors\dlc01\falmervampire\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\textures\actors\dlc01\spriggan\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\textures\actors\dlc01\ancientfrostatronach\ancientfrostatronachinner.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\ancientfrostatronach\ancientfrostatronachouter.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\armor_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\armor_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\armor_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\husky.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\armoreddog\husky2.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\chaurusfrozen\chaurusfrozen.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonalt_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonicelake.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonpurple.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonpurplelod.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\dragonpurplelod_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\icelakedragonlod.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\dragon\icelakedragonlod_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\blackreachdeer.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\blackreachdeer_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\blackreachdeer_g2.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\elk\blackreachdeer_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\falmervampire\falmervampireteeth.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\falmervampire\falmervampireteeth_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\falmervampire\falmervfrozen.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiantoutfit.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiantoutfit_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiant_a.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiant_an.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiant_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\frostgiant\frostgiant_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\blackreachcat.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\blackreachcat_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\blackreachcat_g2.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\sabrecat\blackreachcat_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmere.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmeresoulcairn.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmeresoulcairn_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmere_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmere_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\shadowmere\shadowmere_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\spriggan\sprigganmatronvariant.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrutevariantalbino_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrutevariantgreen_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrute_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrute_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrute_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\vampirebrute_sk.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\ashman\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\textures\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\textures\actors\dlc02\mudcrabash\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\textures\actors\dlc02\placeholderfile.txt\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\textures\actors\dlc02\scrib\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\textures\actors\dlc02\sprigganburnt\textures\actors\dlc02\stormatronachash\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\textures\actors\dlc02\ashman\ashman_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\ashman\ashman_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\ashman\ashman_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\armor_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\armor_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\armor_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\body_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\body_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\body_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\body_sk.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\warthog_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\warthog_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\warthog_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\boar\warthog_sk.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiantoutfit.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiantoutfit_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiant_a.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiant_an.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiant_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dlc2frostgiant\dlc2frostgiant_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblacklod_b.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblacklod_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblacklod_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblacklod_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblack_b.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblack_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblack_em.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragon\dragonblack_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte1.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte2.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte3.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dragonpriestacolyte\dragonpriestacolyte_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\dwarven_centurion.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\dwarvenballistacenturion\dwarven_centurion_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\hmdaedra.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\hmdaedra_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\hmdaedra_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugr.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugrclothes.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugrclothes_em.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugrclothes_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\hulkingdraugr\hulkingdraugr_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\mudcrabash\mudcrabash.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\mudcrabash\mudcrabash_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netch.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netchbaby.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netchbaby_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netch_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\netch\netch_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingarmor_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingarmor_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingbodyv2_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingbody_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingbody_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklingbody_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklinggauntlets_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklinggauntlets_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklinghelmet_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\rieklinghelmet_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\spear_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\spear_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\riekling\spear_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\scrib\scrib.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\scrib\scrib_m.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\scrib\scrib_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbino.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbinobutt.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbinobutt_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbinobutt_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbino_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspideralbino_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidereggs_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidereggs_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidereggs_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderfire.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderfire_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderfrost.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderfrosttail_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderpoison.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderpoisontail_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderrare.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderrarebutt.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidershock.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidershocktail_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidertailfire_d.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidertailfire_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidertailfire_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspidertailpoison_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\spider_poison\expspiderzombie.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\sprigganburnt\sprigganburnt2.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\sprigganburnt\sprigganburnt2_g.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\stormatronachash\stormatronachash.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearbody.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearbody_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearhead.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearhead_n.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearmouth.dds\textures\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebearmouth_n.dds\textures\actors\dog\dog.dds\textures\actors\dog\dog_n.dds\textures\actors\dog\dog_s.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon_earth.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon_n.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon_snow.dds\textures\actors\dragon\dragon_swamp.dds\textures\actors\dragon\ohdaviing.dds\textures\actors\dragonpriest\dragonpriest.dds\textures\actors\dragonpriest\dragonpriest_n.dds\textures\actors\draugr\armor.dds\textures\actors\draugr\armor_n.dds\textures\actors\draugr\draugr.dds\textures\actors\draugr\draugr_n.dds\textures\actors\draugr\femalearmor.dds\textures\actors\draugr\femalearmor_n.dds\textures\actors\draugr\femaledraugr.dds\textures\actors\draugr\femaledraugr_n.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\dwarvenspherecenturion.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\dwarvenspherecenturion_m.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspherecenturion\dwarvenspherecenturion_n.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion_g.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion_m.dds\textures\actors\dwarvenspidercenturion\dwarvenspidercenturion_n.dds\textures\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\steamcenturion.dds\textures\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\steamcenturion_m.dds\textures\actors\dwarvensteamcenturion\steamcenturion_n.dds\textures\actors\elk\elkbody.dds\textures\actors\elk\elkbody_n.dds\textures\actors\elk\elkbody_sk.dds\textures\actors\elk\elkeye_m.dds\textures\actors\elk\reindeerbody.dds\textures\actors\elk\reindeerbody_n.dds\textures\actors\elk\reindeer_sk.dds\textures\actors\elk\whitestagbody.dds\textures\actors\falmer\falmerm.dds\textures\actors\falmer\falmerm_n.dds\textures\actors\fireatronach\fireatronach_v2_d.dds\textures\actors\fireatronach\fireatronach_v2_g.dds\textures\actors\fireatronach\fireatronach_v2_h.dds\textures\actors\fireatronach\fireatronach_v2_n.dds\textures\actors\fox\fox.dds\textures\actors\fox\foxarctic.dds\textures\actors\fox\fox_n.dds\textures\actors\frostatronach\frostatronach2_n.dds\textures\actors\frostatronach\frostatronachouter.dds\textures\actors\giant\giant.dds\textures\actors\giant\giant_n.dds\textures\actors\goat\goat.dds\textures\actors\hagraven\glenmoril_d.dds\textures\actors\hagraven\hagraven_b.dds\textures\actors\hagraven\hagraven_d.dds\textures\actors\hagraven\hagraven_n.dds\textures\actors\horker\horker.dds\textures\actors\horker\horker_n.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse01.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse01_n.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse02.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse03.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse04.dds\textures\actors\horse\horse05.dds\textures\actors\horse\horsemanetail.dds\textures\actors\horse\horsemanetail02.dds\textures\actors\horse\horsemanetail_n.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddle.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddleimperial.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddleimperial_n.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddleshadowmere.dds\textures\actors\horse\saddle_n.dds\textures\actors\mammoth\mammoth.dds\textures\actors\mammoth\mammoth_n.dds\textures\actors\mudcrab\mudcrab.dds\textures\actors\mudcrab\mudcrab_m.dds\textures\actors\mudcrab\mudcrab_n.dds\textures\actors\parthurnax\parthurnax.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\fur.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\fursnow.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\fur_b.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\fur_n.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecat.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecatparts.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecatparts_n.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecatsnow.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecat_n.dds\textures\actors\sabrecat\sabrecat_sk.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeever.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeeverwhite.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeever_n.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeever_sk.dds\textures\actors\skeever\skeever_skwhite.dds\textures\actors\skeleton\skeleton.dds\textures\actors\skeleton\skeleton_n.dds\textures\actors\slaughterfish\slaughterfish.dds\textures\actors\slaughterfish\slaughterfish_m.dds\textures\actors\slaughterfish\slaughterfish_n.dds\textures\actors\spriggan\spriggan.dds\textures\actors\spriggan\sprigganmatron.dds\textures\actors\spriggan\spriggan_n.dds\textures\actors\stormatronach\stormatronach.dds\textures\actors\stormatronach\stormatronach_g.dds\textures\actors\stormatronach\stormatronach_n.dds\textures\actors\troll\troll.dds\textures\actors\troll\troll_cave.dds\textures\actors\troll\troll_n.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelord.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordarmor.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordarmor_m.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordarmor_n.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordfemale.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelordfemale_n.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelord_m.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelord_n.dds\textures\actors\vampirelord\vampirelord_sk.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolf.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolfblack.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolfred.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolf_b.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolf_n.dds\textures\actors\wolf\wolf_sk.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\textures\dlc02\armor\textures\dlc02\clothes\textures\dlc02\clutter\textures\dlc02\critters\textures\dlc02\cubemaps\textures\dlc02\dungeons\textures\dlc02\effects\textures\dlc02\furniture\textures\dlc02\landscape\textures\dlc02\lod\textures\dlc02\markers\textures\dlc02\plants\textures\dlc02\prototype\textures\dlc02\sky\textures\dlc02\test_compression_n.dds\textures\dlc02\traps\textures\dlc02\weapons\textures\dlc02\architecture\dlc2_rieklingstand_d.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\dlc2_rieklingstand_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\edgetrim\textures\dlc02\architecture\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\textures\dlc02\architecture\rieklingbridge_d.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\rieklingbridge_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\rieklingtent_d.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\rieklingtent_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\textures\dlc02\architecture\edgetrim\woodedgetrim01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\edgetrim\woodedgetrim01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrbuildings01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrbuildings01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrbuildings02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrbuildings02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrdoor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrdoor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrplanks01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrplanks01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrthatch01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\dlc2rrthatch01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark03.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwark03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwarkfloor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\bulwark\dlc2rrbulwarkfloor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran03.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoran03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redorandoor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redorandoor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoranfloor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\ravenrock\redoran\redoranfloor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telbigroots01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telbigroots01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telbridge01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telbridge01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telcap01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telcap01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\teldecalwoodhole01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\teldecalwoodhole01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telglobe01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telglobe01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telgroundinterior01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telgroundinterior01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsideblob01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsideblob01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls03.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telinsidewalls03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroombot01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroombot01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroombot02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroombot02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomcap01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomcap01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomdetails01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomdetails01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomtop01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telmushroomtop01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telroots01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telroots01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telstairs01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telstairs01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telvanniwood01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telvanniwood01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodendoor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodendoor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodendoor02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodendoor02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodsmallroots01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodsmallroots01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodtile01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\telvannitower\telwoodtile01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskbeam01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskbeam01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskbeam02.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskdoor01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskdoor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskroof01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskroof01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirsktrim01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirsktrim01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskwalls01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskwalls01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskwindow01.dds\textures\dlc02\architecture\thirsk\meadhall\dlc2thirskwindow01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinshield\textures\dlc02\armor\generalcarius\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\textures\dlc02\armor\nordicshield\textures\dlc02\armor\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\textures\dlc02\armor\stalhrimshield\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytehood.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask01.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask02.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask03.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask_m.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\acolytemasks\acolytemask_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\eastempirecompany\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\skaal\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\eastempirecompany\eecamulet.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\eastempirecompany\eecamulet_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\skaal\skaalamulet.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\amulets\skaal\skaalamulet_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldboots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldboots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldcuirass.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldcuirass_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldgauntlets.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldgauntlets_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldhelmet.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldhelmet_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldshield.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\bonemold\bonemoldshield_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_female_robe.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_female_robe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_gloves.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_gloves_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_hood.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_robe.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinheavy\chitin_heavy_armor_male_robe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_female_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_female_bodymt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_female_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_bodymt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_bootsmt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_gloves.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_glovesmt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_gloves_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_helmet.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_helmetmt.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinlight\chitin_armor_light_male_helmet_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinshield\chitinshield.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinshield\chitinshield_m.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\chitinshield\chitinshield_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\generalcarius\generalcarius.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\generalcarius\generalcarius_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedbootsm.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedbootsm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedcuirassf.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedcuirassf_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedcuirassm.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedcuirassm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedglovesm.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedglovesm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedhelmetm.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordiccarved\nordiccarvedhelmetm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordicshield\nordicshield.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\nordicshield\nordicshield_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy female_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy female_body_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy female_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_body_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_boots_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_glove.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_glove_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_glove_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_hood.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_hood_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimheavy\stahlrim armor heavy male_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_female_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_female_body_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_female_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_body.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_body_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_boots_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_glove.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_glove_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_glove_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_hood.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_hood_em.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stahlrimlight\stahlrim_armor_light_male_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stalhrimshield\stalhrim_shield.dds\textures\dlc02\armor\stalhrimshield\stalhrim_shield_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_body_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_boots_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_glove_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_glove_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_hood_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\cultist\cultist outfit_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_female_body.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_female_body01.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_female_body02.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_female_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_body.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_body01.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_body02.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_hood.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_hood01.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_hood02.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\darkelf\dark_elf_outfit_male_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_gloves.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_gloves_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_helm.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_helm_m.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_helm_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_pauldrons.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_pauldrons_m.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_pauldrons_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_robes.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\miraakrobes\miraak_robes_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_girl.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_girl_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_girl_shoes.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_girl_shoes_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_body_texture_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_body_texture_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_boots_texture_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_boots_texture_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_glove_texture_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_glove_texture_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_helmet_texture_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\skaal\skaal_outfit_male_helmet_texture_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\heartstoneharness.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\heartstoneharness_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_body.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_bodycolor2.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_boots.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\telvanni\telvanni_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_body_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_body_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_boots_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_boots_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_hood_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clothes\templeoutfit\temple outfit_hood_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02ashhoppergunk.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02ashhoppergunk_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boarmeat.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boarmeatcooked.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boarmeat_em.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boarmeat_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boartusk01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02boartusk01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02darkelfpotions.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02darkelfpotions_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02godplinthblank.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02godplinthblank_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02godplinths.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02godplinths_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02icethrone.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02icethrone_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02ildarissarcophagus01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02ildarissarcophagus01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02localliquor.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02localliquor_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02pedestal02.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02pedestal02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02scribmeat.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02scribmeat_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02spawnash.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02spawnash_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02spawnash_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02stalhrimore.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc02stalhrimore_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner02.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner03.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner04.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2banner04_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2bone01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2bone01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2coinpile.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2coinpile_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2cyrodilicwhiskey.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2cyrodilicwhiskey_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2darkelfurn01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2darkelfurn01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dunkolbjornskull.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dunkolbjornskull_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dwecontrolcube.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dwecontrolcube_em.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dwecontrolcube_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2dwecontrolcube_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2heartstonerock01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2heartstonerock01_em.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2heartstonerock01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2heartstonerock01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2keyhole.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2keyhole_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim02.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim03.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2mapsolstheim03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2netchleather.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2netchleather_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2toolschisel01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\dlc2toolschisel01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\expspidercraftingchest_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\expspidercraftingchest_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\textures\dlc02\clutter\heartstone\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\textures\dlc02\clutter\karstaagskull_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\karstaagskull_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\misc\textures\dlc02\clutter\netchjelly.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\netchjelly_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\netchjelly_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\pearloyster\textures\dlc02\clutter\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklingclutter_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklingclutter_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklinghorse_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklinghorse_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\rieklingpaint_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomesemblemlowres01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomesemblemlowres01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomeshighres01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomeshighres01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomeslowres01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\blacktomeslowres01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\books\dlc2book01paper.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\cabbagesoup01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\cabbagesoup01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\horkerashyamstew01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\food\horkerashyamstew01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\heartstone\heartstone1_d.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\heartstone\heartstone1_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\heartstone\heartstone1_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2taproot.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2taproot_g.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2taproot_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2ternfeather01.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\ingredients\dlc2ternfeather01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\misc\siltstrider.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\misc\siltstrider_n.dds\textures\dlc02\clutter\pearloyster\pearloyster01.dds\textures\dlc02\critters\tern01.dds\textures\dlc02\critters\tern01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\cubemaps\dg_cubemap.dds\textures\dlc02\cubemaps\nchardak01_e.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dlc2dweconsole.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dlc2dweconsole_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dweconsoleiron.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\textures\dlc02\dungeons\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphabanner01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphabanner01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphabanner01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol02_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol03.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol03_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol04.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol04_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\apocryphasymbol04_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktombscroll01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktombscroll01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomepage01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomepage01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomepages02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomepages02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomes01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomes01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomesemblem01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomesemblem01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\blacktomesemblem01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\bookwall01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\bookwall01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkaltar01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkaltar01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkmatwall01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkmatwall01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkmatwall02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkmatwall02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkrubblepile01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkrubblepile01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonefloor01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonefloor01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonefloor02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonestair01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darkstonestair01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentacle01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentacle01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentaclestone01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentaclestone01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\darktentaclestone01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\fishmanstatue01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\fishmanstatue01_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\fishmanstatue01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\lightmattwall02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\apocrypha\lightmattwall02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dwebronzedesign01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dwebronzedesign01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsixths01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsquare01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsquare01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsquare02.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\dlc2dweonyxflatsquare02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezgems01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezgems01r_g.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezgems01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezpanel01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezpanel01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezsolutions01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\kagrumezsolutions01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\nchardakdetails01.dds\textures\dlc02\dungeons\dwemer\nchardakdetails01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphaatlas01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphaeyetile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphaeyetiletrim.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphagoop.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\apocryphagoopsoak.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\bloodsplatterblack.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\blue.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\decalsorangesplatter01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2brightcloudtile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2cloudtile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2ghostshadergrad.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2ghostshadergradlite.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\dlc2ghostshadergradlitest.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\eyeballtile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\eyeballtile_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxashsoft01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxcrackstile02.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxmusicalnotesatlas.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxsonicpulse.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxtentacle01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\fxtentacle01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\textures\dlc02\effects\green.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\growtenticle.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\growtenticlenoalpha.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\growtenticle_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\longtenticle.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\longtenticlealt.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\longtenticlealt_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\longtenticle_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\morasgrasp.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\oilmist_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\orange.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\effects\purple.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\red.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\respecconstellationimages.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\ripple01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runeash01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runeash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runefrenzy01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runefrenzy01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runepoison01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\runepoison01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\tentacletext01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\tentacletext01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\tentacletile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\veinstile.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\veinstile01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\veinstile01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\woodchips.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\yellow.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\dlc2darkelflanterns01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradapocrypha.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradapocryphabook01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradapocryphasummonbright.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradaposummonbright.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradbloodpoison.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\graddragonaspect.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\graddragonghostmagic.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradkolbjornritual01.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradlurkergoo.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradstandingstonecracks.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradsteamthin_poison.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\gradsummoningapocrypha.dds\textures\dlc02\effects\gradients\steamthin_ash.dds\textures\dlc02\furniture\dlc2darkelffurniture01.dds\textures\dlc02\furniture\dlc2darkelffurniture01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\furniture\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basaltcolumnsingle.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basaltcolumnsingle_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basaltside.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basaltside_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basalttop.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2basalttop_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2crater1.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2crater1_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2road01ash01.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2road01ash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2woodfires_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\dlc2_ember_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\grass\textures\dlc02\landscape\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_01.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_03.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_04.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_04_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_05.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_darkcliff_01.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_darkcliff_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_rocks_01_d.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_rocks_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_01.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_02.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_02_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_03.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_03_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_04.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\volcanic_ash_tundra_04_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\grass\volcanicashgrass02.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\grass\volcanicashgrass03.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonebeast.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonebeast_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonebeast_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstoneearth.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstoneearth_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstoneearth_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonestone.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonestone_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonestone_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonesun.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonesun_g.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\standingstone\standingstonesun_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\dlc2treepineforestbranchcompsnowh.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\dlc2treepineforestbranchcompsnowh_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestaddons01ash.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestaddons01ash_n.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompash.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestbarkcompashl.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestbranchcompash.dds\textures\dlc02\landscape\trees\treepineforestbranchcompashl.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc02_bookwalllod01.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc02_bookwalllod01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc02_platformlod01.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc02_platformlod01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodbasaltside.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodbasaltside_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodtreepineheavysnow.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodtreepineheavysnowtop.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodtreepineheavysnowtop_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2lodtreepineheavysnow_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2mushroomtrees01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2mushroomtrees01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2ravenrock01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2ravenrock01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2ravenrock02lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2ravenrock02lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2redoran01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2redoran01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2telmithryn01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2telmithryn01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2telmithryn02lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2telmithryn02lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2thirskmeadhall01lod.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\dlc2thirskmeadhall01lod_n.dds\textures\dlc02\lod\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\markers\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\plants\creepclusterash01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\creepclusterash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\deadshrubash01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\deadshrubash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc02tramaroot01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc02tramaroot01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2ashyam01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2ashyam01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2hangingmoss01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2hangingmoss01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2mushroomtree.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2mushroomtree_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2scathecraw01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\dlc2scathecraw01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\plants\shrub01ash.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\shrub01ash_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\spikygrassash01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\spikygrassash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\thicketash01.dds\textures\dlc02\plants\thicketash01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\prototype\temprototypegrid.dds\textures\dlc02\sky\plume01.dds\textures\dlc02\traps\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\textures\dlc02\weapons\bloodsword\textures\dlc02\weapons\dlc02pickaxenordic.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dlc02pickaxenordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dwarven\textures\dlc02\weapons\hammer\textures\dlc02\weapons\hrothmundsaxe\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\placeholderfile.txt\textures\dlc02\weapons\rieklingspears\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanbattleaxe1_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanbattleaxe1_g.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanbattleaxe1_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanwaraxe1_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanwaraxe1_g.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\ashman\ashmanwaraxe1_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\bloodsword\bloodsword_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\bloodsword\bloodsword_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dwarven\dwarvenbowkarztev.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dwarven\dwarvenbowkarztev_g.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\dwarven\dwarvenbowkarztev_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\hammer\hammer_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\hammer\hammer_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\hrothmundsaxe\hrothmundsaxe_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\hrothmundsaxe\hrothmundsaxe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\miraaksword.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\miraaksword_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\miraak_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\miraak\miraak_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_small\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_tall\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\bow_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\dagger_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\hammer_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\mace_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\quiver\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_nordic\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_tall\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_small\axe_small_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_small\axe_small_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_small\axe_small_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_tall\axetall_final_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_tall\axetall_final_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\axe_tall\axetall_final_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\bow_nordic\bow_nordic_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\bow_nordic\bow_nordic_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\bow_nordic\bow_nordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\dagger_nordic\dagger_nordic_01_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\dagger_nordic\dagger_nordic_01_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\dagger_nordic\dagger_nordic_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\hammer_nordic\hammer_nordic_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\hammer_nordic\hammer_nordic_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\hammer_nordic\hammer_nordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\mace_nordic\mace_nordic_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\mace_nordic\mace_nordic_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\mace_nordic\mace_nordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\quiver\quiver_final_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\quiver\quiver_final_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\quiver\quiver_final_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_nordic\sword_nordic_01_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_nordic\sword_nordic_01_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_nordic\sword_nordic_01_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_tall\2handed_sword_nordic_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_tall\2handed_sword_nordic_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\nordic\sword_tall\2handed_sword_nordic_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\rieklingspears\transparent.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimarrow_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimarrow_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimarrow_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimaxe_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimaxe_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimaxe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbattleaxe_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbattleaxe_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbattleaxe_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbow_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbow_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimbow_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimdagger_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimdagger_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimdagger_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimgreatsword_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimgreatsword_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimgreatsword_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimmace_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimmace_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimmace_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimquiver_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimquiver_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimquiver_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimsword_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimsword_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimsword_n.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimwarhammer_d.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimwarhammer_m.dds\textures\dlc02\weapons\stahlrim\stahlrimwarhammer_n.dds
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I was wrong. I just said the other day how sad I was going to be playing Dragonborn without hi-res texture DLC. I also complained about the lack of Dawnguard hi-res DLC as evidence that they were never ever going to release hi-res DLC for the DLC. SO glad I was wrong.
Milagros Osorio

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:02 am

HiResTexturePack02 has also been updated and now includes Hearthfire and the rest of the expected Dawnguard HD textures.
Kelly Upshall

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:22 am

Awesome! Before Dragonborn came out, there was some speculation that high res textures for the DLC were the reason that it was delayed. This doesn't directly prove that, but it makes it a plausible theory. I'm quite happy that Bethesda is doing this.
Angel Torres

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 am

I'm so glad I was wrong. I just said the other day how sad I was going to be playing Dragonborn without hi-res texture DLC. I also complained about the lack of Dawnguard hi-res DLC as evidence that they were never ever going to release hi-res DLC for the DLC. SO glad I was wrong.
I'm glad they're releasing this, but I'm bummed about the timing. Now we're going to have to go through and fix all of their fixes.
Hannah Whitlock

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Well what i would like to know is if there is a way to get rid of the entire HiRes pack permanently, because i never wanted it in the first place and have not used it once.
cassy

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 am

This is HighResTexturePack03.esp and HighResTexturePack03.bsa, make sure to move the .esp file up in your mod load order, just below official texture packs 01 and 02.

Thanks, Bethesda, that's pretty damned fast.

It's nice to know they're not just dumping stuff into the Steamer and then sitting around counting their money.
Sarah Bishop

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:54 am

Well what i would like to know is if there is a way to get rid of the entire HiRes pack permanently, because i never wanted it in the first place and have not used it once.

As a temporary solution, simply do not enable the relevant .esp files in the launcher.

I believe that Steam can be contacted to remove DLC from your account.

You must have at one point chosen to download it; it's considered a (free) DLC.

So, will one receive this download if one has the Hi-res pack, or must one also have all relevant DLC?
Becky Cox

Post » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 pm

HiResTexturePack02 has also been updated and now includes Hearthfire and the rest of the expected Dawnguard HD textures.
Actually, all 3 of my BSAs have been updated as of 10:53AM today... Did you check HiResTexturePack01? I'm extracting them both, so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Edit: At least 02 also contains stuff for Dragonborn. Haven't yet unpacked 01.

Edit2: Looks like the DLC2 stuff in the *02.BSA is limited to the terrain files. Unless they are maintaining separate 01, 02, 03 BSAs for Dragonborn, seems like a packaging error.
Naazhe Perezz

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 am

Doesn't fix the broken Dragon Priest disintegration
laila hassan

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:27 am

Oh, yes -- someone see if the errors with the original release are patched, or if the previously-missed textures are included.

*whistles* I have class in half an hour, which is hardly enough time for download on crappy college wi-fi...
FABIAN RUIZ

Post » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 am

Yep, 02 has a _byoh directory for Hearthfire, and all of the rest of the DLC01 textures :)

I can't tell what got updated in 01.
Danger Mouse

Next

Return to V - Skyrim