Please Add MANTLE!!!!

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Dear Developers,

I think that this would be an ultimate chance for both yourselves and us, the gamers, to experience your next-generation epic creation if you would take the consideration to add the MANTLE API to your game. From all the things that I've read about it, I think that it would be a wonderful opportunity for you to show off an even greater potential for the Crysis series to reach an even higher potential than it has already achieved! Plus I think that it would bring its full value back to a premium title level, not that it isn't right now, but a great chance to show everyone just what your CryEngine is capable of on the AMD gamer's most hardcoe level of choice of PC game. Because let's face it, that's where all of your true fans came from is the PC platform.

After all that is how I became a diehard PC gamer is from just trying to run your game, Crysis, after many attempts of upgrading my first PC, to finally building my own first complete PC system. I've personally always been into computers and have been interested in them for as long as I can remember, and I can tell you that I'll always be a fan of your series and the Windows operating system, and just as well as that, I will always be a fan of the AMD brand of graphics because let's just face it. They are the innovators of PC graphics and they've brought more features and options to both the developers' and the consumer communities and I also think that this would be a great chance to show everyone that Crytek is one of the best game developers that there is and just how willing that you guys can be to bring some of the best titles and go further and optimize them for your most hardcoe of fans, us, the PC gamers

So what do y'all think? Would you be willing to consider it? I would be completely honored to read any of your thoughts or ideas about this from you and from any gamers thoughts or ideas about it. I think that adding the MANTLE API would possibly be one of the great moves by your company that we could see that would show everyone that you are still in this for your games and for pure gaming entertainment and if you've taken the time to read through my post, I thank you for your consideration on this subject. And if any fans of the Crysis series happen to read through this as well, please I would love to read your comments about this subject too. And thank you again! I'm still playing Crysis 3 and hoping that maybe someday I'll get to see yet another Crysis game down the road perhaps. You rock, Crytek!

A Real Fan,

D.51

P.S. A couple good ideas from a couple good people could change the way we play games for a very long time to come.. ;)
Rachael Williams

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Dear Developers,

I think that this would be an ultimate chance for both yourselves and us, the gamers, to experience your next-generation epic creation if you would take the consideration to add the MANTLE API to your game. From all the things that I've read about it, I think that it would be a wonderful opportunity for you to show off an even greater potential for the Crysis series to reach an even higher potential than it has already achieved! Plus I think that it would bring its full value back to a premium title level, not that it isn't right now, but a great chance to show everyone just what your CryEngine is capable of on the AMD gamer's most hardcoe level of choice of PC game. Because let's face it, that's where all of your true fans came from is the PC platform.

After all that is how I became a diehard PC gamer is from just trying to run your game, Crysis, after many attempts of upgrading my first PC, to finally building my own first complete PC system. I've personally always been into computers and have been interested in them for as long as I can remember, and I can tell you that I'll always be a fan of your series and the Windows operating system, and just as well as that, I will always be a fan of the AMD brand of graphics because let's just face it. They are the innovators of PC graphics and they've brought more features and options to both the developers' and the consumer communities and I also think that this would be a great chance to show everyone that Crytek is one of the best game developers that there is and just how willing that you guys can be to bring some of the best titles and go further and optimize them for your most hardcoe of fans, us, the PC gamers

So what do y'all think? Would you be willing to consider it? I would be completely honored to read any of your thoughts or ideas about this from you and from any gamers thoughts or ideas about it. I think that adding the MANTLE API would possibly be one of the great moves by your company that we could see that would show everyone that you are still in this for your games and for pure gaming entertainment and if you've taken the time to read through my post, I thank you for your consideration on this subject. And if any fans of the Crysis series happen to read through this as well, please I would love to read your comments about this subject too. And thank you again! I'm still playing Crysis 3 and hoping that maybe someday I'll get to see yet another Crysis game down the road perhaps. You rock, Crytek!

A Real Fan,

D.51

P.S. A couple good ideas from a couple good people could change the way we play games for a very long time to come.. ;)

Hate to break it to you but you should have come about 10 months ago. The devs and mods haven't been here for months.
josie treuberg

Post » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:37 pm

OP, they didn't even bother to include a ModSDK for C3 even though porting it from C2 to C3 should have been pretty straightforward. They didn't even fix the game that much or add more post-release features. Don't even bet on them adding Mantle support when all they are interested is grabbing the money and jumping on to the next project(for the same reasons).
Chavala

Return to Crysis