please dont stop making Fallout games

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

:fallout: hi ive never done anything like this so bear with me. ive heard all this talk about the original fallouts and i think that it would be pretty cool to fight ferals at west tek or explore the fabled mariposa i want to fly in a vertibird that u steal(this is what i was talking about for the vertibirds the brotherhood could use them so they could fly you anywhere and help you with bombing runs on enemy camps and entrenchments) and to stage raids on settlements and BUILD settlements to have places to go and hide or live at and be able to supply these towns with weapons and armor and material to expand the settlements.(and if its a place that you turn into a technological mecca and you can tell them about alien crash sites and they go get it fix it up and you can use it against ground or flying enemys.) it would be awesome to explore new vaults like a vault that makes behemoths or a vault that makes power armor and weapons and they have new weapons and better armor.But these are just my ideas though there not all of my ideas so merry x-mas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wayne Cole

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:34 am

:fallout: hi ive never done anything like this so bear with me. ive heard all this talk about the original fallouts and i think that it would be pretty cool to fight ferals at west tek or explore the fabled mariposa i want to fly in a vertibird that u steal and to stage raids on settlements and BUILD settlements to have places to go and hide or live at and be able to supply these towns with weapons and armor and material to expand the settlements. it would be awesome to explore new vaults like a vault that makes behemoths or a vault that makes power armor and weapons and they have new weapons and better armor.But these are just my ideas though there not all of my ideas so merry x-mas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Ok cool! Why was it in question form though at the end there and why were you yelling it? :lmao: :huh: :P
Gracie Dugdale

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 am

I think the question marks are for that added flavor of uncertainty. Y'know, like, happy new year...or IS IT?!?!?!?

As for me, in future Fallout games I'd kinda like to see what happened to the rest of the world. Maybe Fallout 4: Britain. I get the feeling that instead of whatever the 50s era represented for them, they'd revert to some post-apocalyptic NeoVictorian steampunkish kinda thing. Could be neat.

*ducks hail of FO purist flames*
Vincent Joe

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Ok cool! Why was it in question form though at the end there and why were you yelling it? :lmao: :huh: :P

:fallout: Excitement :D
Jennifer May

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 am

As for me, in future Fallout games I'd kinda like to see what happened to the rest of the world. Maybe Fallout 4: Britain. I get the feeling that instead of whatever the 50s era represented for them, they'd revert to some post-apocalyptic NeoVictorian steampunkish kinda thing. Could be neat.

Where some young man stole plans for an advanced steam engine from a technologically advanced race, which made the humans flourish in settlements because of said technology. There also would be other "mutants", who generally live longer on the average, who tend to commune with nature due to an art they mastered called "magick".
Tikarma Vodicka-McPherson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 am

*ducks hail of FO purist flames*

There aren't many of us here. Don't worry.

There's my token snarky comment for this thread.

Although your idea does betray a complete lack of understanding. Like, of anything. Anything at all. Whatsoever. Lurk moar.
Madison Poo

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Where some young man stole plans for an advanced steam engine from a technologically advanced race, which made the humans flourish in settlements because of said technology. There also would be other "mutants", who generally live longer on the average, who tend to commune with nature due to an art they mastered called "magick".

*fires up G.E.C.K.*
Alex Blacke

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 am

i am with you now i pray for them cause they made an awesome game.i hope there will be fallout 3 multiplayer something like the game but with reall people.
Matthew Barrows

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 am

Although your idea does betray a complete lack of understanding. Like, of anything. Anything at all. Whatsoever. Lurk moar.

So you're saying it's probably premature to start hot-gluing ping-pong balls to my dog to mocap for the giant mutated corgis?

Drat.
sam westover

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:20 am

:fallout: hi ive never done anything like this so bear with me. ive heard all this talk about the original fallouts and i think that it would be pretty cool to fight ferals at west tek or explore the fabled mariposa i want to fly in a vertibird that u steal and to stage raids on settlements and BUILD settlements to have places to go and hide or live at and be able to supply these towns with weapons and armor and material to expand the settlements. it would be awesome to explore new vaults like a vault that makes behemoths or a vault that makes power armor and weapons and they have new weapons and better armor.But these are just my ideas though there not all of my ideas so merry x-mas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My skill in English as a language is too poor to write proper response in this topic.

Thanks, and have a nice Santa Claus day too.
Kat Ives

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 am

My skill in English as a language is too poor to write proper response in this topic.

You and me both chap.
Ian White

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 am

This is the 21st century, everything should be in a question form?

I wonder if i'm the only one who finds that incredibly annoying?
especialy with statements, like "i was wondering if .....?"
I tend to just reply "oh, where you?"

Anyway, bring on fallout 4!?!?!?!?!
Silencio

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:52 am

I'd like to see what vaults valt-tec built around where I live. (Las Cruces, New Mexico). Then again, that area was done up in the Wasteland game.

I wonder if i'm the only one who finds that incredibly annoying?
especialy with statements, like "i was wondering if .....?"
I tend to just reply "oh, where you?"

I find it annoying as well.
Mandi Norton

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 am

:fallout: hi ive never done anything like this so bear with me. ive heard all this talk about the original fallouts and i think that it would be pretty cool to fight ferals at west tek or explore the fabled mariposa i want to fly in a vertibird that u steal and to stage raids on settlements and BUILD settlements to have places to go and hide or live at and be able to supply these towns with weapons and armor and material to expand the settlements. it would be awesome to explore new vaults like a vault that makes behemoths or a vault that makes power armor and weapons and they have new weapons and better armor.But these are just my ideas though there not all of my ideas so merry x-mas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason I can't read your whole happy post...too happy for a reply :P

Your ideas are good for mods or Beth DLC's, except for that 'ride a vertibird' one. It's too GtaIV'ish and complicates the whole 'Don't cross game borders' thing. Everything else sounds good and yeah, I WANT TO BUILD MY FREAKIN TOWN!
no_excuse

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

So long they are making money out of it they won't stop
Nicole Elocin

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:00 pm

i am with you now i pray for them cause they made an awesome game.i hope there will be fallout 3 multiplayer something like the game but with reall people.

Now that sounds fun,as long as they didn't forget that there are some who don't play well with others.Guess it would be stellar for pc and 360 players but if they did it for ps3 players it would be a disaster like all online offerings for that system...sheese a lot of variables there eh?
Cayal

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:42 pm

ditto

They have no reason to stop with how popular this game is and how much money they earned from it. They will keep milking this cow till the milk runs dry.....or something like that
Mr. Allen

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 am

Ofcourse there are a couple of legal things wich can avoid making a fall out 4 , like a bankcrupt company (?)
Michelle Smith

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 am

How about screw Britain , go to Just England And before you correct me Britain is the island and the English are a Germanic people not Celtic, but this is not a political website. What about New England , The Commonwealth as far as I know refers to Mass so why not include Southern new England in it. Make a damn pip-boy that doesn't attach to your wrist cause it messes up the armor, well at least the look of Power Armor. I would like to see how the area I live in would look like in the Fallout universe. And i forgot where I read it they are not stopping anytime soon. Bethesda purchased the rights to Fallout and they plan on a making a 4th and 5th one.
Sophie Miller

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:15 am

in a recent interview with beth they said there selling like 10,000 copys of old games like oblivion a day. there making money of them and they stopped..... the power is in our hands. if we request and beg enough it will come.
patricia kris

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 am

If we request and beg enough, they will eventually get so piss annoyed, that they just close the whole thing up.
Javaun Thompson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 am

If we request and beg enough, they will eventually get so piss annoyed, that they just close the whole thing up.

you shouldnt be so negative
Felix Walde

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm

And instead of bottlecaps as currency, tea-bags would be used. :P
Amy Masters

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 am

in a recent interview with beth they said there selling like 10,000 copys of old games like oblivion a day. there making money of them and they stopped..... the power is in our hands. if we request and beg enough it will come.

If they said that, they lied. That'd work out to what? 3.7 million units per year? They haven't sold over 10 million units.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

They only sold 1.5 million units on the 360, given the number isn't 100% accurate now, I really doubt it's that far off. Especially since I've seen 4 million total bandied around here quite a bit.
Kevin Jay

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 pm

If they said that, they lied. That'd work out to what? 3.7 million units per year? They haven't sold over 10 million units.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games

They only sold 1.5 million units on the 360, given the number isn't 100% accurate now, I really doubt it's that far off. Especially since I've seen 4 million total bandied around here quite a bit.

fallout 3 is a great game!!!!
Josee Leach

Next

Return to Fallout Series Discussion