Please make TES VI more like Morrowind Oblivion!

Post » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:56 am

I'm not sure how we can go about this, so lets start getting some attention here! I really hope they bring back the Class / attribute / Leveling system from Morrowind into TES VI... It created a much more immersive experience were you had Major skills, Minor skills and attributes like Strength, Endurance, Willpower etc. Others would respond to you depending on your Class, and you could make your own unique class. The ability to cast spells on :obliviongate: Oblivion with a 2H weapon, or even like Morrowind how you equipped spells and weapons separately. THE FACT THAT SKYRIM DESTROYED all of the schools of magic, inverted Illusion and Alteration, botched Conjuration grossly :brokencomputer: , and completely erased Mysticism :nope: !! On morrowind you could levitate and fly ANYWHERE, in Oblivion you could make spells, summon MANY creatures/daedra. You had to repair your equipment!!

PLEASE bring back the old ways, especially the Class/Attribute system, and proper Elderscrolls Magic... Lets get this message around, write your own, copy and paste mine lets just get into the minds of great Bethesda to help influence these ideals!!!

Thanks for reading,

CadmusCurtis

ruCkii

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums. Please use this thread to discuss ideas about TES6; http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1612494-official-beyond-skyrim-tes-vi-89/
Rhi Edwards

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion