Post-Apocalyptic LARP

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Are there any conventions like the "Renaissance Faire" but for Fallout fans?? :nuke:

I saw a show on TV today about "Steampunk", people dressing up like Victorian/Techno *early NIN look*, and thought it'd be cool if Fallout/ Post-Apocalyptic fans have done something similar

I look at the FO3 concept art book all the time (Megaton pics) and think it'd be cool to live like that *just not permanently*

:fallout:
Jonathan Egan

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 am

Are there any conventions like the "Renaissance Faire" but for Fallout fans?? :nuke:

I saw a show on TV today about "Steampunk", people dressing up like Victorian/Techno *early NIN look*, and thought it'd be cool if Fallout/ Post-Apocalyptic fans have done something similar

I look at the FO3 concept art book all the time (Megaton pics) and think it'd be cool to live like that *just not permanently*

:fallout:

None that I'm aware of. It might be interesting to see someone dressed up in power armor, but I somehow doubt that many people would go for something like this. They would consider it too... Nerdish, I suppose. You might try the Fallout Universe or Fallout General section though. Most of those people are more hardcoe fans and have been here longer, so they would probably know if one existed.
Jodie Bardgett

Return to Fallout Series Discussion