Pretty decent game but things i hoped to see

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:34 pm

i believe though it could be done and done right but NOT by Bethesda even scrapping the super mutant and ghoul idea just having a fallout game where you can play with your buddies and explore the wasteland together would be cool but only if it was done right and as long as Bethesda are making fallout games it won't be done right they cant even fix the engine they used for fallout 3 and new vegas.
+++CAZZY

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:13 pm

ya i know bout the gloves i liked being a new reno boxing champ in fo2 was hpoin since we was in vegas there be boxing matches ^^
but didnt know that bout the golf club haha

I agree, the boxing tape and gloves had me thinking their was going to be a boxing quest/matches in freeside or the strip.
Such a disappointment, but maybe they'll do something with that in a DLC.

But i have to add another to the list and if someone from Bethesda or Obsidian reads this PLEASE make this a idea a dcl or something: I was hoping for a BoS alternative ending i mean so far i know you can work for mr house or the ncr but was really hoping you could of helped the BoS start takng back over i mean you can join and the ncr attacks you if you got the armor on but you cant really do anything else with the BoS so far that i've seen and if i'm wrong please let me know cause i really wanna help the BoS take back over ^^

If you did the quests and Veronica's quest than you would know the following.
Spoiler
The BoS is on it's way out. The Western BoS is inflexible tries to take away high technology from others, but doesn't seem to realize that these others are getting bigger and better. The best you can do is allow the local chapter to ally with the NCR or let them regain some glory in an Independent Vegas. For as long as that last.

Dragonz Dancer

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:50 pm

[If you did the quests and Veronica's quest than you would know the following.
Spoiler
The BoS is on it's way out. The Western BoS is inflexible tries to take away high technology from others, but doesn't seem to realize that these others are getting bigger and better. The best you can do is allow the local chapter to ally with the NCR or let them regain some glory in an Independent Vegas. For as long as that last.

[/quote]
i did all the elders quest but not veronica's its just i hate to see the brotherhood go away after having them around for so long its almost sad ^^
TWITTER.COM

Post » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:06 am

They will never let the brotherhood leave
Hell they are almost as important to the game as the 50's setting is
BaNK.RoLL

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:06 pm

as i been playing another thing i noticed and wonder about is there a way to create stealth boys? if not there should be i use these things all the time and never seem to have enough of them. i figure a character with a decent science skill and a decent sneak skill should be able to make them hopefully in a dlc this will be added. (unless there is a way and i'm just missing it ^^)
David John Hunter

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:34 pm

as i been playing another thing i noticed and wonder about is there a way to create stealth boys? if not there should be i use these things all the time and never seem to have enough of them. i figure a character with a decent science skill and a decent sneak skill should be able to make them hopefully in a dlc this will be added. (unless there is a way and i'm just missing it ^^)

Aaaaaand how does one create a stealthboy? (Are they even possible to create after the bombs?)
Nichola Haynes

Post » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 am

Aaaaaand how does one create a stealthboy? (Are they even possible to create after the bombs?)

One must extract the isatope fuse from an empty stealth boy. Fill it with the nucleus from cells from nightkin that contain small traces of the stealth boy's metal foil that has traces of Iratope from the element 626 that enables the skin cells to cloak themselves to the surrounding environment peeled off the back of geckos, using their unique colonies of melanin to transfer into body use.
Horse gal smithe

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 pm

One must extract the isatope fuse from an empty stealth boy. Fill it with the nucleus from cells from nightkin that contain small traces of the stealth boy's metal foil that has traces of Iratope from the element 626 that enables the skin cells to cloak themselves to the surrounding environment peeled off the back of geckos, using their unique colonies of melanin to transfer into body use.

Too complicated! :ahhh:
Would be nice to get a perk that would allow us to recharge the stealthboys somehow though. (or something like that.)
koumba

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:39 pm

I bet the next fallout allows you to be a ghoul, mutant, human, android, carnival freak, whatever
Kaley X

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:56 pm

I bet the next fallout allows you to be a ghoul, mutant, human, android, carnival freak, whatever

I wanna be a Trog, Hillfolk, Bloodman or Lobotomite! (Bloodman is a fictional design from my part. Might explain it in a DLC suggestion thread or something later on)
CYCO JO-NATE

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:59 pm

Too complicated! :ahhh:
Would be nice to get a perk that would allow us to recharge the stealthboys somehow though. (or something like that.)

I think I would've preferred that to be Lilly's companion perk.
You have a 70% Chance of recovering the shell of an empty Stealth Boy, and whenever you go to a work bench, you contain the knowledge to refill it with... whatever.
Sammie LM

Post » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:12 am

ya that would have been an awesome perk. and the things you fill it with could be drops from nightkin or anything that can stealth or random finds in containers throughout the waste land. or even a perk you can pick to harvest it from places or to make the the stuff or something haha i just love stealthing around with stealth boys snipping everything i come across haha
Nicholas C

Previous

Return to Fallout: New Vegas