In crysis 2 our character will be able to go prone?

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:03 pm

I get the mp decision, but sp realllly??? I really loved going prone on the sp levels on crysis, first of all it let you sneak up on koreans and see your hands which felt really ninja and like u were even more like predator and one of the reasons I like crysis is that in singleplayer you can basically do what you want which is really cool if you want to play with your enemies for a bit but it's pretty bad if I can't go prone while doing that :\ , but I guess if you really want to you have my consent crytek but no more favours okay :|
keri seymour

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:57 am

I get the mp decision, but sp realllly??? I really loved going prone on the sp levels on crysis, first of all it let you sneak up on koreans and see your hands which felt really ninja and like u were even more like predator and one of the reasons I like crysis is that in singleplayer you can basically do what you want which is really cool if you want to play with your enemies for a bit but it's pretty bad if I can't go prone while doing that :\ , but I guess if you really want to you have my consent crytek but no more favours okay :|

Show your support here:

http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5148
Claire

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:18 pm

I'm with the supporters :)
Nicole Kraus

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:19 pm

Proning saved my ass once! I was behind a very short wall when I suddenly saw a graned just next to it (I couldn′t see it because I was playing in Delta) The wall was too short for me to take cover by only crouching, so I proned.I would′ve died if i hadn′t. Proning leaves space to more complex tactics,better aiming,and much more!
Dawn Farrell

Previous

Return to Crysis