DLC Download/Install Information

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:36 pm

"Thank god this yearr some real good MP FPS are still to come."

Just wondering: what else we got coming, i know BF3 and MW3 but anything else?

And totally agree that crytek totally ditched the PC market and moved to consoles.
adame

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 pm

Just wondering: what else we got coming, i know BF3 and MW3 but anything else?
We already have Brink w/o lags (too much lags like Crysis 2). In near future there will be F.E.A.R.3, RAGE (id Software has never released bug-game). And I don't say about MW3 and BF3. So many good shooters will be and there is this year.

Today I had so many lags (and I don't tell about my stats has falled down again), so I hate Crysis 2. FarCry does not be a masterpiece, but it was just a good game. Crysis 1 was stupid benchmark without any idea, but when I saw demo-version of Crysis 2, I've wanted to buy it. Now, after 2 months, I'm very angry of CryTek - developer of benchmarks - so I will never buy a game from this developer again. For 12 years CryTek doesn't learn how to develop games... I hope that it will be better sometimes, but now I don't see anything good from CryTek - only non-games/benchmarks like Crysis or games like Crysis 2, but which has too many bugs, so it more like a beta-test... ever beta-test.
Javier Borjas

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:39 am

yeah thanks man im probably def gonna get BF3 and MW3 not sure about the others.. depends on how life goes =)
Sun of Sammy

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 pm

To anyone at Crytek who can be bothered to read this:
It's such a shame to see a cutting edge developer with a great track record of making AAA quality games piss it up the wall with Crysis 2. I really felt bad for you when the early game code was leaked, cause I thought you deserved better. However I'm not so sure now. You have really dropped the ball on this game. It was released full of bugs and no DX11 support, hackers completely ruined the first few weeks on line, and leaving the " press x to begin" at the start of the game was utterly stupid! The final straw for me is the complete cock up of a simple DLC map pack!
I still can't get it to work after days of trying, with numerous emails to you unanswered. I can only come to the sad conclusion that you have lost any sense of quality control - you were a great studio for a few years, but it's over.
Enjoy the new money, it won't last.
Dice and CDprojekt have overtaken you.
Chloe Lou

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:15 pm

Why on earth isn't this information provided ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR THE DLC?
Alessandra Botham

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:34 pm

LOL @ Crytek

Good job and par for the course. Hope everyone enjoys the Crysis 2 Crap Pack 1 / DLC.

Is anyone really surprised by this? If you were naive enough to purchase this DLC, then you deserve any and all problems that are associated with it.

Truth be told, I too will purchase the DLC when and only when/if they have straightened out the other many issues with Crysis 2.

A truly shameful showing yet again.
как купить DLS к игре?
joannARRGH

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:39 pm

hello it is impossible to buy the dlc Retalis, he tells me to connect with my login and yet I am logged in, you have an idea thank you
Elizabeth Falvey

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:12 am

same problem finalizing order...btw i'm using a DEBIT card
Jade Payton

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:58 pm

if you wanna buy that DLC(rap) you must be retarded, yay perm bans didnt helped, fixes are not done, whole map pack sux, and dx11 canceled,
when i see questions about how to download i dunno if i should laught or cry for the dumb enough to buy it, btw are here anyone else surprised that we didnt even had a single response from crytek? :l
A Dardzz

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:00 am

Hello. Has got " Ratalation Pack DLC 1 " Has downloaded and has established in a directory according to the instruction on a forum of a site "www.gamesas.com" .Аrhive it was unpacked automatically, but in a browser of servers has not appeared new maps, instead of it "unknown" .What I do(make) incorrectly?

The instruction on installation:
1. Log into http://www.gamesas.com with the account you purchased the content on
2. Navigate to http://www.gamesas.com/store
3. In the window that appears, select Purchase History
4. You should see an entry for Crysis 2 Map Pack 1. Click on the link to dlcpack1.zip to download it
5. When the file has finished downloading you need to copy/move it into your user directory
· On Windows XP PCs this is My Documents\My Games\Crysis2\dlc
· On Windows Vista and later PCs this is Users \ \Saved Games\Crysis2\dlc
( Do not attempt to unzip the file, the game client will unzip it for you)
6. When you next launch the game and log in the maps should be available in your server browser

Also at connection with the server there are 2 messages:

- @ui_error_menu_disconnect_25

- " You have no additional loaded materials "

Help to understand. How it is correct to me to establish DLC? I from Russia. Beforehand
thank.
Keeley Stevens

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:22 am

Same problem here!
David John Hunter

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:49 pm

That's great you provided instructions but please give us options to delete our credit/debit card on your website cuz i just simply don't feel comfortable having it on the website. I wanna delete it but there is no option for me to do so? Make it happen please.

Agreed make that happen
+++CAZZY

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi all,

Im cant buy the DLC, when im ingame menu, im try to buy it but i have this message "finalization of order"

And nothing happens ...

Nobody have the same bug ?
If yes, how can we resolve it ?

Thank you
Same problem
Kitana Lucas

Post » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:49 am

Hi, I also bought the DLC, but when he tells me I unzip the package k is defective, I mean we're in them, to see it once and fix the problems, it is not so difficult, and the sooner tell me a solution.
kasia

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:10 pm

where is the **** mappack, i just can add crysis2 Fullgame, crysis1 and crysis warhead... there is no dlc for crysis2...
Eric Hayes

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi all,

Im cant buy the DLC, when im ingame menu, im try to buy it but i have this message "finalization of order"

And nothing happens ...

Thank you
Same problem

Same problem, **** stupidiest **** ever.
Alessandra Botham

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Hi all,

And nothing happens ...

Thank you
Same problem

Same problem, **** stupidiest **** ever.
I DID NOT HAVE ANY problem I BUY IT I GOT IT!!!
Taylah Haines

Post » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:03 pm

10$ for a 4 maps???
I will not buy it and I will not buy anything from Crytek.
Crysis 2 is my first game that I realy buyed, and I am very desapointed!
A very buggy game, no directx11(you promised), no editor.
I think that you need to make this pack free or pc users wil not buy from you anymore!
Think about the future of your company, now you are making little money on this pack(almost no one going to buy it) and when you will reliase crysis 3 or something like that, almost no one will buy it(like me for example).
Dylan Markese

Previous

Return to Crysis