PS3 - Network Performance

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:17 am

- Did it take longer than 30s to find a game? Being that it's double xp weekend. I find a match almost immediately, I would say between 10-20 secs pf selecting my game type.
- Are you on wired or wireless? wired
- Have you specified your correct locale (region) in your console settings?* Yes, NA
- What was the ratio of red bar to orange bar to green bar players in the match? Aside from the host always pulling full bars the connection varies from 1-3 bars for every much with the average being around 2 bars (orange)
- Did you get into the first game without any issues? Yes
Quick Draw III

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Problem when I try to play online crysis 2 sa ca chare then puts me please Be certain your connection setting.
What to do please.
Lizbeth Ruiz

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 am

*update* today i have been joining sessions less than 20s..but i also noticed that in a few of my games during the
match countdown.. it stops at match begins 1 second or just match begin screen..and doesn't start..so i have to
back out of the game lobby..and find a new game session.

matches are still running smooth
Mackenzie

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:40 am

- Did it take longer than 30s to find a game? (please try and be accurate with this)
Most of the times yes, it varies from 30 secs to 5 minutes.

- Are you on wired or wireless?
Wired.

- Have you specified your correct locale (region) in your console settings?*
No, I had to put United States even though I live in Brazil, otherwise I wouldn't have acess to Demos and DLC. I do have another account where it specifies that I live in Brazil though. Maybe the matchmaking system should detect the IPs.

- What was the ratio of red bar to orange bar to green bar players in the match?
Most of the matches I am the only one with 1 orange bar, 3 or 4 players with 2 orange bars, the Host always 4 green bars and most people with 3 green bars, no one with 1 red bar.

- Did you get into the first game without any issues?
No, it freezes, matches get stuck at the "1 second left" message, takes forever to find matches, super lag, etc...
jason worrell

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Last two games i had were like this, And that seems like normal now PS3 :-(
Playing on Assault

Did it take longer than 30s to find a game? (please try and be accurate with this)

Always longer than 30 secs.....
1st attempt 10 minutes 2nd attempt 7 minutes
Once youre in a lobby its fine, its just getting to join a game thats the problem..

- Are you on wired or wireless?

Wired

Yes

- What was the ratio of red bar to orange bar to green bar players in the match?

The host was full of green, I was 3 green bars, The rest varied from 2 to 3 bars ( orange & green )

- Did you get into the first game without any issues?

Yes, It's Just the time it takes
xx_Jess_xx

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:18 am

No, I had to put United States even though I live in Brazil, otherwise I wouldn't have acess to Demos and DLC. I do have another account where it specifies that I live in Brazil though. Maybe the matchmaking system should detect the IPs.
The region you specify in your PSN account effects all games. I have Australia specified in my PSN account and i was being matched up with Australian people, even though i'm currently in Germany.

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone, it's definitely useful! :)
Mariana

Previous

Return to Crysis