A mmo?

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Excuse me, WHY are we gushing about Interplay developing it? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't Black Isle dissolve and later form Obsidian? You know, Obsidian, the company that now makes good sequels to Bioware games while Bioware is busy selling out? Wasn't it Interplay that killed Black Isle in the first place? You know, because they were a bunch of money-grubbing fools who ran themselves into the ground by trying to rip off their fans? And I'm supposed to be excited?

Yeah. No. Unless Obsidian gets their hands on the rights to the Fallout series, it's basically dead. And everyone hates them because Lucasarts wouldn't let them finish KOTOR2.

Who is gushing over Iplay? They just currently hold the rights to MMO development. If they screw it up, the rights return to Beth.
Farrah Lee

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Who is gushing over Iplay? They just currently hold the rights to MMO development. If they screw it up, the rights return to Beth.

Gushing was the wrong word. Rather, my point should have been that there is no reason for us to look forward to the Fallout MMO despite what some think.
..xX Vin Xx..

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:35 am

Gushing was the wrong word. Rather, my point should have been that there is no reason for us to look forward to the Fallout MMO despite what some think.

Why not? It's possible that the game could be a good one.
Kim Kay

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Excuse me, WHY are we gushing about Interplay developing it? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't Black Isle dissolve and later form Obsidian? You know, Obsidian, the company that now makes good sequels to Bioware games while Bioware is busy selling out? Wasn't it Interplay that killed Black Isle in the first place? You know, because they were a bunch of money-grubbing fools who ran themselves into the ground by trying to rip off their fans? And I'm supposed to be excited?

Yeah. No. Unless Obsidian gets their hands on the rights to the Fallout series, it's basically dead. And everyone hates them because Lucasarts wouldn't let them finish KOTOR2.

Not they, *he* . Herve. Herve is a money grubbing fool for forcing out Brian Fargo.

/rant

Chris Taylor from the original team is there, and he's not the only fallout veteran.
Nancy RIP

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 pm

hey all a friend of mine was telling me this afternoon that a MMO is in the works for fallout...

i like the idea it would be very cool to be able to make guilds with your friends and quest together

then again the pvp side would be great say 2 or 4 factions fighting it out

if anyone else has heard of a fallout mmo please share what you have heard

thank you... :fallout:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charles Weber

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 pm

WHY? Because Interplay rehired two of the original makers of Fallout - Chris Taylor and Jason Anderson to make it. People who are "gushing" about it are gushing about THEM making it, not the company.
Rude_Bitch_420

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:51 pm

WHY? Because Interplay rehired two of the original makers of Fallout - Chris Taylor and Jason Anderson to make it. People who are "gushing" about it are gushing about THEM making it, not the company.

And where is Tim Cain? <_<
Milagros Osorio

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion