NEW GAME, stop suggesting they do everything like past games

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:10 am

I dont belive any1 has more right then any1 to suggest anything at anytime, unless they are Canadian or French or worse French Canadians, then their opinions dont matter, as no matter what, in any fight they are gonna need help, unless they are the Canadian 1st Airborne or a member of the French Foreign Legion. J/K,..................... No really................. Naah J/K,..................

AHAHAHAHAHA I only thought of Stewie saying this, but seriously if the majority of the fans agree on something maybe they can take a hint. If we prefer something from an old game maybe they will understand that NEW doesn't always mean BETTER and I want my damn spears and crossbows back.

HAHAHA my spelling was bad.
Nick Tyler

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 pm

This, is a FORUM about a GAME, I think people should be able to suggest whatever they want about the game.

I think what you are missing is that people want things from the old games that they liked to come back rather than be deleted, like I wish in Oblivion I could wear a robe over my armor, but I couldn't and I was upset, because it was in Morrowind and deleted.

But I open to new ideas, like so many of the ones in the official Skyrim suggestion thread.

People are allowed to have an opinion,just like you ^_^
Albert Wesker

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:06 am

Quite, you aren't doing anything special by suggesting these things. Frankly, this is a bit too aggressive. The people who have been on these forums for years have more of a right to suggest things, than, per se, you.

I've been a member here for 6 years....
... Yes, I made a new account a few days ago because I forgot my other account's password, and conveniently also forgot the password of the email that it was registered on.
IsAiah AkA figgy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:42 am

if they knew what was good for them they would just make it morrowind lol

aaaa the classic i was a respected forum member but forgot my password trick..... thank you internet stupidity is contagious now....
jodie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:27 am

I keep seeing threads about copying everything from past games, and I would just like to say that I would like NEW things.

You are right. Everyone, Skyrim will be the greatest game in the ES series (any series, rather) by making it like any past game they will be dumbing it down. Stop. Trying. To get them. To do it.
LuBiE LoU

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 am

"Please stop voicing your opinions and listen to mine"

:rofl:
Jenna Fields

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:43 am

agreed
and really the Morrowind holier than thou stuff is gettin real old

This. Morrowind was absolutely brilliant, and I love it as much as the next guy, but it's getting pretty elitist. We should look to the future, rather than to what's past. If you like aspects from Morrowind that you think should be put in, more power to you, and I agree with you on a lot of things (more weapon and armour types, more attention to lore etc.) but Oblivion was damn fine too. Skyrim should be a unique and wonderful game, just like Morrowind and just like Oblivion, it should be its own. But that's just my opinion
Juliet

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 am

"Please stop voicing your opinions and listen to mine"

People need to stop getting so militant over their opinions....

also :rofl:
kristy dunn

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 pm

I keep seeing threads about copying everything from past games, and I would just like to say that I would like NEW things.

Examples:
"Would you like the third person controls to be like Oblivion, Fallout, or Morrowind?"
None, I'd like to see them make the third person camera more stable and enjoyable to use without copying the past games

"Would you like to have X race based on Y race from Morrowind or Oblivion?"
Neither, I would prefer a NEW mystery, not an old one.

"Do you want Morrowind styled enchantments or Oblivion styled enchantments?"
Again, neither, I'd prefer if they made a new way to show an item is enchanted.

"Do you want to have guilds based on the ones from Morrowind or Oblivion"
Again, neither, how many times must I say it?

"SPECIAL from Fallout instead of Oblivion's leveling system?"
Uh, how about they make a leveling system that is better than both because quite frankly both svck?

Please, stop asking Bethesda to copy their past games, I would like to see a new game, not an Oblivion/Morrowind/Fallout hybrid with a new engine.

EDIT for clarification

Cool, and you can add this to our Official Suggestions thread. It should be on the first couple of pages of the forum, but if you can't find it that way, you can enter the word "suggestions" in the little search box in the upper right of the page in the grey area make sure you have "forums" in the drop down box and then hit enter. You will easily find the official thread for suggestions that way. I often do the search for folks but tonight I'm trying to teach the search function so folks will maybe use it and I can make some Christmas cookies. :)
Cameron Garrod

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim