The Combat Wombats

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:49 am

Name: Timothy Chase
Race: Caucasian
Appearence: 200 lbs, 6'2 in, long sun bleached hair, brown eyes
Clothing/Armor: Leather Armor and a headwrap to keep his hair out of his eyes, as well as tortoise shell sunglasses
Weapons: Ripper on his left hip, 10 mm pistol on his right, Sniper Rifle is his primary weapon
Misc: 5xbottles of purified water, 3xcans of Pork'n'Beans, 3x bottles of Buffout, and 5 Stimpacks.

Bio: Tim lived in the Australian Wasteland all his life. Orphaned from the time he was 8, Tim learned to survive the hard way. He never really knew his family all that well, so he was utterly alone in the world. When he turned 15, he started to travel around the continent. He learned how to shoot, and eventually learned the other tricks of the trade and became a mercenary. Tim worked with many groups, although he often went on solo missions. He did this for almost 15 years before he joined up with the Combat ,s.

Personality: Tim has a very neutral attitude. He either likes you, or he doesn't. If you pay him, he'll work, if you don't, he'll walk on by. However, those in the same merc group as he is, whether or not he is the new guy, or someone else is, are treated with the utmost care and compassion. He regards those he works with as his family, and is fiercely loyal, and would walk through a firefight to come to his 'family's aid.
Rik Douglas

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 am

@Dan, you may still have your Laser Rifle. Its no big deal at all. :)

@PolishGamer, welcome to Wasteland Australia. :)

@Everyone, I will begin the game shortly on the other thread. :D :tops:
Lori Joe

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:28 am

It should be W-o-m-b-a-t's but its censored. Freddo is going to talk with the Administraitor's about uncensoring. Hopefully soon so it won't be so screwed up.

OCC: Rejoice my diprotodontian friends, for Freddo has succeed and Gstaff has removed wombat from the censor :)
Matt Fletcher

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:18 pm

why was it censored in the first place and is crusher a wombat? is that why he was censored?
Chris Guerin

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 am

why was it censored in the first place and is crusher a wombat? is that why he was censored?

Yes to the second question. As to the first... It's a long story. Short version is that a long time ago there was a legendary member by that name, and he caused so much trouble for the moderators and admins that when they finally banned him, they censored his name as well so that no one could speak his name. That's about the gist of it. If you want the full version, you'd have to speak with one of the old members who was here when that great event occurred. The few that are left lurk in CD, where they keep the old secrets like this all to themselves... Sort of. :P
Kelly Osbourne Kelly

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 pm

I know I am a bit late but I'm hoping i can still join as I would love to be in a RP involving Australia.

Name: James Fitzpatrick
Race: Caucasian
Appearance: Long Blonde hair surfer looking, average size and weight
Clothing/armor: Combat armor orange/red like the outback desert, no helmet or head gear.
Weapons: sawn off shotgun, hunting rifle, knife (normal kitchen)
Misc: 3 Stimpacks, can of baked beans, empty bottle of vegemite and one radaway.

Bio: Grew up wandering the outback with a group of nomads who had picked him up as a child. As he grew up, he learned the way of the Australian outback, how to survive in the toughest of conditions. The group of nomads had stopped at a place near Darwin when raiders ambushed and killed them all except for James. After the ordeal he heard of the wombats increasing reputation and set off to join.

Personality: Patriotic to the outback, tough and has a slight temper. Has an incredible rage towards raiders, although if he calls you friend he will always be there as a mate till the end.
Rebecca Dosch

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion