Wasteland Australia: The Combat Wombats

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 am

(OOC: Anyone can talk to Tim, he'll be waiting by the door)

Tim quickly finished the rest of his second helping of kangaroo and instamash. He was really just messing with Dante. He liked the food, so he messed with Dante about it. "Well Dante, I'm off to live the courageous life of a mercenary in the australian wasteland, and i'll leave you to cooking food that would make Crusher gag." He turned and left, dodging the plate Dante slung at him, the cook laughing "You bloody moron, I 'ave half a mind to pop you in your jaw!" Tim laughed softly to himself as he headed out, starting to mentally adjust himself to a battle situation. He leaned against the wall next to the door, closing his eyes and making the subconcious transition.
Abel Vazquez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 am

Bill rolled out from under the robot to see two things: One, Crusher was still chewing on that damn wire. Two, there was a guy standing there who seemed to be waiting for him. Wiping the grease off his hands Bill asked

'Yeah mate? what'd ya want?'
'Jon wants you, you're leaving now.'

Thanking the messenger Bill ran to get his Steyr which he had left upstairs. After retreving the bull-pup styled rifle he walked up to Jon and asked 'We ready boss?'
Vicki Blondie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 am

Everyone started walking out of the HQ so I just stayed where I was. They were muttering about heading out, so I grinned, finally, I thought. I was getting extremely bored, so I just pulled out my rifle and continued cleaning it. I muttered to myself, "God, I wonder if I'll ever get back to Collinsville in one piece," I sighed.
Quick draw II

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:42 am

Jon assembled the group quick and easy. They all stood assembled and at attention (To some degree). He checked them over, just making sure they were ready.

"O.k. mates, lets move out!!"

Jon started forward with the rest following along with him. He was excited to get some action. But possible problem with Outpost Crater weighed heavy on him as the moved through the streets.

"O.k. mates, when we get near to the Raiders camp, stay sharp. I don't want anyone getting shot up or becoming Raider swiss cheese. Stay sharp!"

Jon continued on with the group all together.
evelina c

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 pm

I laughed, Jon still insisted on sounding like a stereotypical Aussie sometimes. I grinned, this should be easy, but of course, what was? I decided to say something, to lighten the mood a bit, at least, "Hey, guys, if you can, try and stick close to me this time! I'm tired of hauling [censored] around the battlefield trying to fix up your broken legs and arms!" I chuckled at my own little joke, not expecting much of a reaction.
stephanie eastwood

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 pm

"The camp is about a mile off the city limits, do we have any sort of transportation? If not I can carry all of you on my back, hahahaha," Sam let out a hearty laugh and waited for a responce.

"By the way, I still call first shot."
Adam Baumgartner

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:24 am

Jacob took another sip of his beer as he walked with the group.

"Out of curiosity, does a grenade count as a shot?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post. Been really busy lately and this is off of a PSP... So yeah.
Javaun Thompson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 am

Cassie laughed at all of the blokes jokes, she looked down at her rifle, she had just made a mod to make it semi automatic, something that would help her greatly, although it would make the rifle chew through bullets.

"Lets just hope all these bandits are deaf, the way you are all going they will hear us a mile away" she said jokingly.

Walking down the streets of a major town would have been something difficult for sandra a year ago, she would have done everything at night, but being part of the combats, gave her some respect from the comunity, she towered over everyone else in the squad, like a giant.

she looked as child stared at her jumping up and down pointing, her mother came over and smacked her daughters arm out of the air and started lacturing her, sandra smiled a smile she hadnt smiled in a while (LOL)
Chelsea Head

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 pm

I shook my head and laughed. I was used to all this by now, these idiots just wouldn't stop joking around. I'd have to think of something hilarious to do to the raiders. I had a quick brainwave and I grinned, I fell behind a bit, then snuck up to one of the other guys. I very quietly pulled a grenade off his belt, stashing it in my pocket. "Hope he doesn't need that..." I muttered to myself.
Avril Churchill

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:19 am

Jon looked around, the group seemed to be having a good time. Jon shrugged off Sam's remark about transportation, but couldn't help but make a comment back.

"Yeah we do have transport, Sam. And your already using them."

Jon continued on, they were making good time, they would be at the Raider camp soon. But Jon couldn't help but continue to wonder about Outpost Crater.
matt white

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 pm

I think this is dead so I'm offically declaring this dead. So lock mod.
Kieren Thomson

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion