Battle for the D.C. Ruins

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

@Aussie: Yeah, I sell all the essentials needed to rock climb: Ropes, Harnesses, helmets (Sometimes), dust bags as I call them etc.

(OOC Cool job your lucky I just work at dominos :( but this is my last post until this arvo I have school :meh:
lisa nuttall

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 am

Amusingly enough, though it's not part of the plot (since this is pre-Schism), but Ketrian probably went with the Outcasts during that break-up. Loyal to the cause, not the leader, it seems.

Oh, quick question. Do I need to edit my post to put Brotherhood armour in my equipment? Assuming she's a knight, it seemed a no-brainer she'd have the T-45d suit as well.

You don't have to put it. Its no big deal, it is sort of a no-brainer :)

@EVERYONE!!!! I will be posting the actual game soon. I first have to take care of some quick things with work, I'll still be on though :)
I’m my own

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:14 am

Name: Ryan Samuels
Apperance:6'4" feet tall. short, wavy brunette hair, blue eyes, Right ring finger is missing.
Equipment: wares pre-war combat armor. It is VERY scratched and nicked. Biker goggles,
black head wrap, faded brown boots. 3x purified water 6x mentats 2x irrated water
Weapons: Old hunting rifle with a scope mounted on it. Not in very good condition. Jack knife,
Bio: Ryan was one of the lucky ones. His family couldn't afford for space in a vault, so
they went as far underground as they could. In an old, abandoned underground war bunker,
he and his family sat out the great war. after emerging he and his family were constantly moving,
trying to find a place with some form of civilization left. Along that journey his father dies of radiation poisoning...
not enough rad away. Ryan did all he could to keep him alive, as he was the only one of the family to express intrest
in the medical field, but in the end, he failed. Ryan was away scavanging one day. he comes back to find His mother and brother are killed by raiders.
in fury, Ryan pursues them with nothing but his dads old hunting rifle and his old jack knife used for carving. Ryan gets into a gunfight
with the raiders and comes out on top, but in the conflict, a stray bullet takes off his right ring finger. He decides to leave behind
the search for civilization and live out on his own in the wastes. Somewhere out in the wastes, he picks up a liking for mentats...
Brandon Bernardi

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion