Your ways for easy and unlimited money

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:54 am

What do you do with all the money. I'm a multi millionare, but to what end?

Well, it depends on how you play your character but for 2/3 of my characters, money=training.
Chantelle Walker

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 am

I suppose that's true...but still, a little persuasion (through bribery) and training isn't that expensive.
Devils Cheek

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:20 am

Sell a 10k item for 10k gold, next day sell another 10k item, next day sell a 30k item for 10k gold + 2x10k items from the previous days. So from cheaper to heavier. This way one can sell daedric weapons for full price to anyone(adjusted with barter). But still potions are better. They weight nothing, almost everyone buys them, and since they are cheap,every merchant can be dried out of his gold and totally on the run without bothering with merchant routes. Its so powerful i dont sell selfmade potions at all. Like totally broken.

Funny part is, you can sell Daedric weapons and stuff for MORE than full price. Creeper and Mudcrab have their barter restricted, but you still have just shy of 1% leeway. In other words, sell a Glass Dagger worth 2000 Septims for 2019 Septims, if you care to squeeze every possible Septim out of the deal, like any self-respecting Imperial would do, while making it sound like you're cutting them a break.
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 am

Bribe merchant -> offer items up to 75% of the shopkeeper's maximum ->increase selling price to maximum ->keep clicking until the offer is accepted (dice roll FTW).
Same with buying items, take 25% off and click until accepted. I don't see it as exploit (then you might as well stop casting a spell or stop swinging your weapon after the first fail). I do avoid Creeper/Mudcrab. I always make potions and sell to Nalcarya, but even then I try not to exploit her item restocking (if you sell additional ingredients they will also respawn the next time - you could easily get her to own 1000 cliffracer plumes and trama roots ;)).
luis dejesus

Previous

Return to III - Morrowind