Khajiit breeds

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 am

Ohmes look like furry and tattooed bosmer with tails
Ohmes-Raht look like furry and tattooed humans with tails (both have no fur on their face, neck and hands, and no cat ears if you were all wondering)
Suthay-Rahts are what we have seen in MW and OB.
james tait

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 am

Wow, the one in that picture does look cool, not noticing a tail though...maybe my eyes are failing me.

It looks Tiger-like, Tigers are my third favourite animal. :biggrin: Foxes being second, and Wolves being my favourite animal, in case the signs around these parts since I've been here didn't clarify that already. :P
Loane

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:44 am

Wow, the one in that picture does look cool, not noticing a tail though...maybe my eyes are failing me.

It looks Tiger-like, Tigers are my third favourite animal. :biggrin: Foxes being second, and Wolves being my favourite animal, in case the signs around these parts since I've been here didn't clarify that already. :P

The armored one? It has a tail, you can see it very faint between his legs, and what is that thing by his left foot? the rest of his tail? its huuuge, he should wip it around and wack people, that gives me an idea, a special khajiit and argonian tail-mace... haha
Jordan Fletcher

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:59 am

What kind of Khajiit was S'Ratha from Redguard? He looks a bit like a Suthay-Raht, but he is so small, so I'm thinking he might be some other breed. If that is the case, then I'd like this breed to make an appearance, not as a playable race but simply for diversity... just to show you that there are other breeds as well. As a playable race, I'd be fine with the Suthay-Raht. I think it's not reasonable to put all the other Khajiit in as well, it's just too much work and it doesn't actually fit into the Skyrim setting very well.

So yeah, Suthay-Raht as playable race, and then for diversity (and because they'd make some pretty cool characters, like shady, furry Yodas) the type of Khajiit that S'Ratha was.
kirsty williams

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 am

That's the only thing that came to me too, but heck, if that's it, it is kind of weird, that thing's a giant beaver tail. xP
Jani Eayon

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 am

How fun would it be to play as an Alfiq?

I think all of the types of Khajiit should be playable, or at least all the humanoid ones if we can't have all of them.
CxvIII

Post » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Alfiq can't talk.

True, I'm sorry for trying too hard :P

What kind of Khajiit was S'Ratha from Redguard? He looks a bit like a Suthay-Raht, but he is so small, so I'm thinking he might be some other breed. If that is the case, then I'd like this breed to make an appearance, not as a playable race but simply for diversity... just to show you that there are other breeds as well. As a playable race, I'd be fine with the Suthay-Raht. I think it's not reasonable to put all the other Khajiit in as well, it's just too much work and it doesn't actually fit into the Skyrim setting very well.

So yeah, Suthay-Raht as playable race, and then for diversity (and because they'd make some pretty cool characters, like shady, furry Yodas) the type of Khajiit that S'Ratha was.

S'Ratha looks like being from the quite rare and evasive breed of http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:Redguard-SRathra.gif... Or maybe he's just a smaller than average Suthay.
With any luck that will be the plan, some odd appearance of a non-standard Khajiit in some side-quest, probably implemented as a creature rather than as a NPC. The game has to revolve around Nords and dragons after all.
Or maybe it revolves around 'The prophecies of St. M'aiq the Liar'...
laila hassan

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 pm

What kind of Khajiit was S'Ratha from Redguard? He looks a bit like a Suthay-Raht, but he is so small, so I'm thinking he might be some other breed.

Arent Suthay like Suthay-Raht, but smaller?
Avril Churchill

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Arent Suthay like Suthay-Raht, but smaller?

smaller and weaker.
Quick Draw III

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 am

Honestly, I'd like to see Cathay (probably not Raht, though, that's TOO big). I'd like to see a beefier Khajiit, perhaps with some changed racial bonuses to reflect their stronger nature (although still with sneak bonuses, of course!).
Emmanuel Morales

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:39 am

Ohmes look like furry and tattooed bosmer with tails
Ohmes-Raht look like furry and tattooed humans with tails (both have no fur on their face, neck and hands, and no cat ears if you were all wondering)
Suthay-Rahts are what we have seen in MW and OB.

Wait, did I get it wrong in the OP? Do you have a source that accurately describes these three?
For example, I thought Ohmes had no tail, and that the ones in Oblivion were supposed to be Suthay, since they are quite average in height whereas the Suthay-raht in Morrowind were actually quite high, due to their feet.
Which now that I think of it, would mean M'aiq lost the -raht between Morrowind and Oblivion.
Laura Ellaby

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 am

Any of the more beastly looking breeds like the cathay or suthay would be great. But i hope they will bring back the morrowind suthay (well improved a bit ofc) not the oblivion ones. I mean the khajiits in oblivion looked like a human painted in brown wearing a cat mask, they had no claws, no cat legs and they stood up straight and that looks like no khajiit race i heard of. The whole time i was playing i just had this thought that the imperials in cyrodiil did some pretty nasty things with their khajiit maids.

So anyways khajiits are the best no matter what beth does to them :biggrin:
Sami Blackburn

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Ohmes would be nice. But that's just personal preference. I like the more human looking versions.

If they are not in, modders will most likely create similar races like Luchaire's Tabaxi race.
Hilm Music

Post » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:03 am

And since Ohmes look like Bosmer, you can just play with one and pretend :D

I seriously dislike Ohmes because they're just elves with a bit of fur and kitty ears. I don't want to pretend, I want to actually look beastly when I switch to third-person.
Jah Allen

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim