What about building your house(s) in Skyrim?

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:19 am

There needs to be an option for me wanting them to do nothing for houses and focusing on things I find far more important in a game like this, and leave houses for the sims and my little sister with her dolls house.
Minako

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:58 pm

There needs to be an option for me wanting them to do nothing for houses and focusing on things I find far more important in a game like this, and leave houses for the sims and my little sister with her dolls house.

Its a RPG, i use my house a lot.
James Baldwin

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:42 am

Please don't act so childish.

Yes, Mlady. I will coat myself in seriousness in your lovable presence from now on!

Personally I love player housing.

Then let us house now, decorate and invite the dignified!
Servants *clap, clap* get the bards to come http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWeFJGCIhes

I loved having a house in Oblivion, decorating it etc. It gave me something to be proud of.
I voted for all options with as much details as possible.

So it be, i'll opt to your pleasure, my proudness.

And you there, reading peops, hush, vote as we showed you to and don't you dare to leave out one single option, i'll watch and check each and every one of you!
kelly thomson

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 am

I'd like to see something like morrowind's great houses manors. You do the missions, and then are offered the ability to choose about your manor's pieces. Granted, this would only be for a large player settlement, but other than that, I'd like several variations, perhaps the ability to pick a rooms furniture and then different styles thereof.
Nikki Hype

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 am

As long as there's a CS which allows building houses, I'm fine with having a few pre-selected options with a few pre-selected design and furniture choises. In that sense the way you could get houses in Oblivion, and the way you could build strongholds/houses in Morrowind and Bloodmoon, was fine with me. I'd like it if they expand on that.

A system where you can build a fully customizable house in any random location wouldn't be feasible anyhow imho. That would be like having a CS in-game.
Lucky Girl

Post » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:14 am

Bump for great justice.
Emily Shackleton

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim