Collaborative First F4 RP

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:01 am

I don't se the need for a SPECIAL system. This isn't a PnP RP. Like Tycho's. I guess we could use the new perk system so it would be somewhat useful.

Danny Blight

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:07 am

I've never liked having Gm's in roleplays and preferred the good ol' player honesty rule and trust.

However, since people seem to be leaning towards a character roleplay I think I'll sit out and wait to see how the roleplay goes before seeing if I want to join or not.

If I were to put in an idea, it would be that perhaps the settlement that all these people were in was destroyed and the group that is in the roleplay is the remnants of that destroyed settlement.
Mizz.Jayy

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:07 am

If we do it where we take control and defend or live off a settlement we wouldn't really need a GM. To be fair most of the story would come from us interacting with one another and building the story that way. We would really only need 1 GM who i would recomend has beaten the game and can just write up or have "situations" prepared rather than whole lengthy story that we should follow.

naomi

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:09 am

I'm definetly interested in a character based rp with less gm control other than make threats like a band of Raiders targeting us, or a nasty radiation storm. Having 2 characters sounds good, so we have characters who can actually die. Also perhaps our settlement can even get destroyed if we don't do the best. I'm up for it just being sanctuary, as everyone would be familiar with it and have their own ideas about how to precede. I'll probably be up for vault dweller characters too.
Richard

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:40 am

I'll do an OOC today for CSs and try to get the IC today or tomorrow depending on how many people seem to be around, I figure Thanksgiving means not many will be on
Umpyre Records

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion