Request for dlc

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:58 am

Right now all I care about is getting the GECK that we were supposed to get "Early 2016", but still ain't here approaching Q2 in a few days. I'm seriously hoping by April they didn't mean the end of the month.

Chenae Butler

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:50 pm

After they're done adding in all the modded paid DLC we're getting the GECK will be released..

Maria Garcia

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:08 pm

that is just insane, first of all season passes are a horibly dirty thing to do, second of all that stunt they pulled raising the price only screwed the people who had no effin clue it was gonna go up. Another season pass would just be a big f you to their fans, 25$ is a bit steap for a dlc and automatron was not really worth 10$, maybe five. If gamers continue to pay insane prices for stupid crap prices will only go up, and when will enough be enough? If there is not atleast "75-80$" worth of content and only one season pass, bethesda will never get another penny of mine.

Its not just about money either, I actually want dlc that I feel is worth the price they are feeding us, automatron was cool, a 5$ kind of cool, not 10$. Three quest and the ability to change a robot around, the nv dlc were 10$ each and they were worth it. If there is going to be three or four 25$ dlc, I want them to be atleast twice as big and as interesting as those.
remi lasisi

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:24 pm

I wish they would do $75-$80 DLC but they don't. Doesn't make sense money wise to go that crazy over a $50 season Pass.

Emzy Baby!

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Mmm.. They said over $60 worth of content. Could be another $25 DLC like Far Harbor, or if we're really lucky then it could be another Far Harbor sized and more. Personally I hope in the future their $10 DLC is more like what Obsidian offered. I mean Old World Blues added new enemies, a player home, more quests than Automatron, a bunch of weapons, armor, perks and other goodies.

Compared to DLC like OWB and Dead Money the Automatron was a rip-off, but compared to Anchorage and MZ it was about right.

Mari martnez Martinez

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:52 pm

I want an entire DLC based upon melee combat expansion, new weapons, new perks , rework old perks, enemies have new attacks and now have the abillity to rag

doll you with some attacks (Can be prevented by taking melee perks) Example: Behemoths and Deathclaws can rag doll you on an attack if you do not block with

a melee weapon Unless you have a perk in rooted, (makes sense right?) Which would be updated to include the abillity to resist knock downs and knock back

against large creatures like Deathclaws/Behemoths/Yao Guais/Sentry bots etc. You know how enemies h ave a special kill animation some times? They should give

more enemies these types of attacks but instead of a instant kill it would cripple a limb immediately (However Adamantium Skeleton perk would counter this) So for

example you know how death claws have that special attack where you see them pick up a person by their head and throw them aside like a rag doll? What if

that was a special attack for death claws that instantly cripples your head. I have never had a Deathclaw do that attack to me and I've come to the conclusion

that the player character is actually "immune" or rather they can only be done to other NPC characters in the case of some of the special attacks, that or I've just

had the luck of never having them done to me yet. TL;DR More melee combat depth, Add Finisher/Counters for Wasteland creatures. Deathclaws need a melee

combat buff, their basically to Fallout 4 What Dragons were to Skyrim, if I manage to Beat a deathclaw in single unarmed combat, I WANT A [censored]

AWESOME FINISHING MOVE. Please. Have the sole survivor [censored] Uppercut the deathclaw. Or for unarmed power armor have the character smash his

fists together on a raider's head and make it explode into gibs. Why isn't this already a thing?

Nick Jase Mason

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Guys you can't look at what they are charging to determine a 75$ dollar dlc, they would just stick that price on a cheap quickly made fo4ish clone and call it a dlc. You have to play it and determine if it is really worth what they are charging, automatron is basically a 2.50-5$ dlc to me, there is not really all that much to it. My favorite part is the automatron mini game. I would like 3 10$ dlc similar to what the nv dlc had to offer, cool locations you can return to and do thing with plenty of quests and a decently entertaining story
Devin Sluis

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:18 am

What does anyone thing far harbour will be like? Any speculations about the other dlc to come?
Lavender Brown

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:51 pm

A giant island surrounded in mist with ton of supernatural/occult stuff with some mutated fishmen locals. That's what I expect at least.

Trey Johnson

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:07 am

I would love to have a super natural theme about the DLC as well as aquatic enemies, maybe to get to Far Harbor you get a glimpse of that Ghoul Whale we hear npcs talking about >_> Love craftian theme to Far Harbor would be cool, It would make the secret colony of synths feel like the most human thing on the island which would be a kind of irony.

Beulah Bell

Previous

Return to Fallout 4