Request for dlc

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:30 am

I like automatron and the sound of the new thing, but far harbour sounds way cooler to me and I would want more land dlc places that I can later return to and have settlements and new and interesting places to go, nv had the best dlc becuase I could go back and explore and have fun in all the dlc, except dead money. I would want alot, and I mean, alot more builing sets for settlements but maybe you could spoil fans and release alot of neat stuff like that in an update, or maybe dual wielding of certain weapons pr shields or something.

For the most part I want to get my moneys worth out of dlc and 50$ was a steap price for builing my own robot and trapping raiders. Please bethesda do not screw fans and abandon this game after far harbour, create atleast 2-3 more land expansion dlc. I loved point lookout that is one of my favorite dlc of all time. You promised dragonborn for skyrim and that was the only land expansion dlc and I was very dissapointed with it. Let's not have a repeat of skyrims lame dlc please.

I would be up for another like gun runners arsenal though, since the weapon system in this is amazing, but there is not a widee variety of guns, just a huge variaty of parts for em.
mollypop

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:44 pm

There is going to be more dlc, it's already been confirmed. They will probably wait a little after Far Harbor, then start promoting it.
El Khatiri

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:11 pm

i dont get ur first pool

Jenna Fields

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:16 am

Yeah I was afraid of that, the poll was supposed to be after the post but oh well, I only put it on because I was curious to see if everyone else wanted more land expansions. I was not that big a fan of skyrim but when everybody seemed to love its dlc when I felt ripped off I had to make sure to state my opinion so the same thing did not happen again. I like fallout way bettre and want to be able to explore as much as possable since I will not be getting a tale of three wastelands mod.

Edit: I post all mo discussions from my ipad so pardon all my mistakes guys. I correct em if I see em but It's not easy typing on this.
Laura-Jayne Lee

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:12 pm

alright, ALL previous fallout games have had majority land dlcs and this game will probably be no different

Joanne

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 pm

ohhh i got it =P-

Yeah hell i love land expansion or new zones DLC. More exploration is what keep me on Fallout or TES games. =D so yeah give me more DLC with new zones hhahahaha

Actually, like i post on other places, i like story but a DLC that only focus on that like Fallout NV DLC, make me hate those type of DLC bc the zone become irrelevant after the DLC.

A combo of both will be the best.

Stay-C

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Three Dog pls

Heather Stewart

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:56 pm

I liked dawngaurd but it was kind of lame having a story that did not take place in a new location, hearthfire was great but not what I would want in a dlc, the settlement system in this game is way better than hearthfire and it was included free. Something like dragonborn or point lookout is what I want in dlc. Maybe have each dlc include cool features like new picket fence magazines and just extra building stuff on the side. But yeah dlc that just focus on the story in a new place is great but I would rather have them be like dragonborn or point lookout or old world blues wher the is actually a point and purpose of going back and exploring and having fun.

Is there any word on far harbour, they said it was their largest land expansion and it's an island, so i cannot shake the feeling it is going to be like in hawii or something along those lines. (is land expansion what that is called? I am not sure, new lands maybe)
Rozlyn Robinson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:01 pm

Yes that would be cool, and there were alot of rumors involving him in fo4 so he would be cool to make an appearance.
Czar Kahchi

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:46 pm

yeah i dont think we going to get something as Hearthfire outside of the Wasteland Workshop.

But Far Harbor sound like something big as Dragonborn. =D And automatron was kind similar to Dawngaurd. just add a new area that all.

Alyesha Neufeld

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:47 pm

i would look forward to another alien dlc in egypt or where the cabot family quest mentioned, that might turn out okayish, I enjoyed that quest.
Carolyne Bolt

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Aliens?! Why?
john page

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:23 pm

I voted for Bethesda Game Studios to develop and release a total of 5 Far Harbor (Landmass) expansion packs for sale for Fallout 4. Which are expansion packs not DLC's.

I want Bethesda Game Studios to release them for sale for fallout 4 in 2016 one more after Far Harbor in November, then two for sale in 2017, then one for sale in 2018.

Ria dell

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:58 pm

Guy 1: "Excuse me sir I'm doing a poll would you like to take part?"

Guy 2: "Sure! Lets' see what you got."

Guy 1: "Do you agree? Yes. No. Sort of."

Guy 2 : "Agree with what?"

Guy 1: "Please sir just pick one of the provided answers."

Guy 2: "umm... No?"

Guy 1: "DIE!!"

I'm obviously going to pick the most DLCs possible and the largest content driven ones as I have a season pass and want my money to stretch far.

Taylah Illies

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:16 am

Fallout: Total War

Want to fight off invading armies with my settlements and settlers. Make settlement attacks and defense strategic and purposeful, adding more agency to settlements, rather than kind of random and purposeless as it is now.

Rachie Stout

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:40 am

l can't vote sorry theres no option for expanded settlement building. But the other two Yes and 10 more DLC's :wink_smile: .

And l would Pay another $39 for the second season pass next year too. 4/5 this year 4/5 DLC's next year. They did say something about supporting Fallout 4 in 2017 l think.

CORY

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:41 pm

are you insane? Another season pass? 50$ was enought for one and that was an effin rip off for all the people who did not hear there was gonna be a price increase. And there is no option for settlement expansion dlc because that is not something I would want so I had not thought of it. If I only get one or two land expansion dlc's I am going to be pissed.
Daniel Lozano

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:27 pm

I wouldn't mind paying another $50 for a Season Pass if they add even more content to the game. I do expect another big DLC like Far Harbor from them with this Season Pass.

My dream DLC is having another Far Harbor DLC in a new location and being able to join the small group of Enclave members that left and survived DC. Surely there are some left..

Melanie

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:36 am

I rather have another Big DLC with the ability to join of the remaining DC Enclave members in a new location.

Neliel Kudoh

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:07 pm

Even though I love the Enclave, they need a rest. Heck, the Brotherhood needs a rest, just because they're popular, doesn't mean they should be involved in every big affair in the wasteland.
Connor Wing

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:58 pm

I'm not asking for a Fallout 2 and 3 type Enclave. More so a small hidden group that's left after the DC story. Something similar to BoS in Fallout NV. It would give real closure to them. Maybe even gives us a prediction if the suppose Chicago chapter is still around.

Ana

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:20 pm

More settlement stuff is what I'd want. There is a couple locations that dont respawn enemies anyway (vault 111) and unique locations you could make into cool specialized things like Easy City Downs or like I was discussing with a buddy, have an option to take over Longnecks Cannery, and bring in your own harvested meat and have supply caravans that go to the big settlements, and you get more money per shipment for higher quality/rarer meat used.

Oh, and to be able to use those radio towers you find and sync your settlement broadcasts to these towers so you could broadcast the signal all over the commonwealth, but have a central hub with a terminal so you can choose whether each place would be taking in settlers.

Angela Woods

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:35 pm

You didn't pay $50 to build robots and trap raiders. You paid $50 for ALL of the DLC for the game, which is going to include multiple large story line based expansions with new maps to explore, and is also going to include several smaller DLCs like Automatron that add a game mechanic or set of smaller features to the game.

I'm more than satisfied with Automatron. It's exactly how it was described. It's a $10 DLC, and I didn't really expect it to have much of a story line at all, but it actually has about 3 hours worth of quest content. I want bigger story line expansions that take 20-30 hours to complete, which we're going to get in Far Harbor and other later DLCs, but I also want smaller DLCs like this. I'm going to get a ton of use out of the robot building, the Mechanist's Lair, the new Tesla T-60, the new weapons, and so on that we got in Automatron. In my own opinion, those things add as much lasting value to the game as the large story line expansions do.

I can't even really answer your poll questions. There's not really an applicable response listed.

Verity Hurding

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:41 am

I am pissed I jad to pay an extra 20$ and you guys are saying you'd be okay with spending another 50? Heck no, Bethesda won't do that will they? If I have to pay again I am going to be pissed beyond beleif and they would never see another penny from me ever again. I want atleast 4 expansions with new places to explore and return to with decent radiant quests and settlements and such, aside from far harbour I want atleast 3 dlc, slightly smaller would be okay.
Lexy Dick

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:55 am

I be ok with another $50 Season if we get another 2 Far Harbor DLCs in it. I'm all for supporting the game for years to come.

If we have 2 the size of Far Harbor with a smaller Story base DLC in this Season Pass I feel I got my money's worth.

kevin ball

Next

Return to Fallout 4