Update on New Forums

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:58 pm

Well, it sure does look a lot better now. A LOT better. Still not sure I′m gonna bother though. I mean, I did get my question answered back in 2007 and I don′t really have any new ones... ;)

Carlitos Avila

Post » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:58 am

I had a similar kind of issue (I think), when I tried to see (out of curiosity) what kind of mods had been posted for the gaming consoles. I only saw the page titles, footers, headers, stuff like that, but not the actual content.

I have two different PC's running Firefox 49.0 on Linux mint(*. On one of them I could see the mods, on the other I couldn't, I eventually thought, that it might have something to do with Firefox privacy settings, as I usually have "Private browsing" set under "use custom settings". I relaxed that, but set some other strict limitations on cookies and stuff. And voilá, I was able to see the mods on both PC's. But I still have to figure out, what settings really had on impact, and how I would eventually like to set them.

*) Though naturally, I do have a Windows PC for gaming. But due to things related to recent Windows updates and such, my mistrust of Microsoft has grown to such an extent, that I never use it for browsing any more, and I only put it it on line, if either Windows or Steam needs to be updated. (In fact, Skyrim is the only Steam game I play, that does not have a version for Linux.) Sorry, I drifted off topic, but that sometimes happens.

Lance Vannortwick

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:20 am

Will you please just abandon this whole thing and keep these forums around instead? Your new forum is bad.

Even with a darker theme with yellow text I am finding it very hard to imagine that forum rivalling with this one at all.

That design may well be appropriate for a group of college students attempting to share pieces of code and Photoshop imagery with one another, but not for the usage of one of the most prominent gaming companies in the world.

Even the damn page borders look intrusive.

Please. Stop.

Greg Cavaliere

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:06 pm

I am able to get on with my IPad. Safari , IOS 9.3.5

Unable to respond to top post.

Unable to see how to add avatar.
MARLON JOHNSON

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Out of some dumb masochistic curiosity, I attempted this on my Nexus 7. Try tapping on the settings icon at the bottom of the page, then tap on "edit", and then tap on "change picture". That should do it.

jessica breen

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Thank you. Now my sig is gigantic...sigh..
jodie

Post » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:11 pm

Oh. Damn. :/

NIloufar Emporio

Post » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:41 am

Posts don't include punctuation. I put question marks. Forum removes it.

They bugged me about their cookies and now they bug me about the rules.. I read them already. I read them when I joined all those years ago. How many times must I read them? I read them twice now on this new forum and I still can't get on with my PC.

Nevermind. Smh...

I wanted to like this new forum. I can't do this unless you help me.. Is it a secret?
Alkira rose Nankivell

Previous

Return to Othor Games