So this is it ? Game over ?

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:26 pm

Now this one I can use. Let's first dump him and then kill him. Awesome!

Ok, I tried installing this mod with no success. I manually extracted the files, (there are 2 small sized files), put them in skyrim/data folder, started the game, hit the mods button from the main menu, the mod showed up, clicked on it and put a tick, clicked enable. Then when I click "back" it says it is going to reload data files, then the game crashes and won't start again untill I delete the mod files manually from the folder. So, my game refuses the divorce mod lol

Adrian Powers

Post » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:14 am

I never have played a Bethesda game. Not even once. Ever. However, I have LIVED Bethesda games constantly for the last 20 years. For example, I sightsee a lot, watch the people do their various things, walk instead of fast travel and so on. Right now, I passed the 200 hour mark in my Xbox copy of Skyrim, and I still haven't done Dawnguard, fhe faction quests or the main quest.

And I still have a lot of stuff to do
Mariana

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:14 pm

I'm with ya, though I way passed 200 hr's on 360.. or PC for that matter. I run two or three characters, each different, each with their own story... sometimes I tell those stories, sometimes I don't...

I do generally have an Explorer.. just for the fun of it, character. He or she often get's mod's that add to the game, usually adding places or things.. Not much of an RP, just explores... sometimes can sit and watch the changing colors of the Aurora on the ice flows...

Your using SSE? I'm sorry I missed that part.. that is an SLE mod.. there are thing's that can be done to make it work.. using the CK for SSE... but it won't work out of the box... here is an SSE version, not by the same author and I've never used it... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3238/? again.. sorry, I haven't switched and don't always think to ask...

KRistina Karlsson

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Oh ok then that's the case. My game is SSE. I'll try that one.

Edit:

Worked like a charm. Thank you very much!

Jaylene Brower

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Your welcome!

Leah

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:27 pm

-The dark brotherhood forever: I believe you get radiant, generic no name NPCs to assassinate. I didn't go very far and been some time since I played DB, but I don't think you ever wind up assassinating a named NPC

-No stone Unturned: It can be fun in all the interesting places you wind up exploring, but yeah, once you have the reward is a pittance compared to the tediousness of the whole thing.

-Impatience of a saint: Again, agreed - tedious. Can be a good enchanted necklace reward if you don't have a better one already and thankfully it is relegated to the Soul Cairn instead of all of Skyrim. All-be-it the Soul Cairn itself can be a tedious place.

and for the misc:

-find resonance gems to complete Kagrumez trials: I think this one can be worth it. You find two in Kagrumez. One is for sale by the Land Strider caretaker. You find the fourth one in another Dwemer ruin somewhere on Solstheim.

-Bring ancient falmer tome to Urag. I think there are only four books. Gives some decent gold, but that's it AFAIR.

-Locate east empire pendants: Yeah mainly good for gold early on in the game. I'm not sure if there is any extra reward for finding them all.

You can always do radiant quests (Jarl, Innkeepers, the guilds). There should be plenty of side quest that NPCs give in each town. Some don't get unlocked until you reach certain points in the main quests. There is also the dragon priest mask collection. You may find that tedious compared to the final reward but some of the masks themselves are quite nice. Plus you get safe storage in Labyrinthian even before you start looking for any of the masks, I believe.

Then this mod at the very least is a must. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266/? This patch fixes up a tonne of bugs left behind by Bethesda and done quite well too. Only a handful might be subjective fixes, but otherwise the patch fixes quite a bit.

Elina

Post » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:19 pm

There is no "wrong" way to play an Elder Scrolls game
Robert Bindley

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim