Preston\Minutemen quest Bugged!

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:53 am

Preston wont give me new mission!

Can soemone help? i noice that this appened to other pepole after they defend the castle against raiders\brotherhood.

Isaiah Burdeau

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:29 am

That's not a bug , the game have been patched to Preston stop with his infinite radiant quests.

Rudy Paint fingers

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:36 pm

how i can do quest for the minutemen then? especially the one introduced whit 1.4 pach : defend artillery pece from BOS and Defend the castel? is ALL blocked now!

Ebou Suso

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:18 am

The quest "Defend the castle" is only available after you progress at a certain point of the main story quest .

kiss my weasel

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:43 pm

it seems you are unable to comprehend what im saing,

1 defend the castel dont apply only to minutemen ending i finish the main whit institute and raiders attack the castel http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Defend_the_Castle

2 im not talking about defend castel, but "defend artillery" im sure you dont know this mission either sice you fail to adress it before http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Defend_Artillery

3 i ckec the game again, IS a bug since every time i whait sometimes then adress presto he display the latest affinty dialouge, and i arleady have max affinty whit him. is a bug.

Elizabeth Falvey

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:15 pm

You can still get quests from settlers and Radio Freedom. Defend the Castle is now also a radiant quest that can have a lot of different groups attacking the Castle. Defend artillery can only occur when at war with the Brotherhood. But it could still be a bug that Preston isn't giving you quests. There is a quest called rogue courser that you get if you destroyed the Institute but I have yet to see it at all.

James Smart

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 pm

Is confirmed, is a bug: when i return to preston he speack the last speech of the affinity line instead of giving quest, this is also occur whit other companion who the player dont have a realtionship whit while having the related perk and been on max affinity, they keep repeating the last line of the affinity dialogue over time. i guess this is why Preston dont give any more quest

Nathan Barker

Return to Fallout 4