Problem Clothing My Child

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 am

I adopted Runa and when i gave her a new dress she wore it. Great! Later i gave her another dress and intead of putting the new one on she took it, thanked me, and took off her clothes completely and ran around in her underwear. Even when i come back home with more clothes for her, she takes them but doens't wear any clothes.

Is there a way i can get her to wear he dresses/clothes? It's not a big deal, but when someone visits me while i'm playing Skyrim and at my house, i dont want them getting the wrong idea or anything. Know what i mean?
Anthony Rand

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 am

I got a laugh bro.

I have had similar instances of....what the hell are you playing??

I tend to experiment with different circunstances with NPC's to see if there are different interactions after doing something either really nice or really bad(like murdering someones wife laying in bed next to them or stealing).

I just do it out of curiousity too see how NPC's will react to different scenarios.

but the idea of an underwear clad little girl running around a house of a game youre playing ,definitly would raise some eyebrows.

oh and..

I have heard of a few players having similar problems but honestly I do not know how they fixed it.'

sorry.
Rob Davidson

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Well, giving your kid more clothes is supposed to solve the issue, but it sounds like you've tried that. Can you reload a previous save?

And if anyone gets the wrong idea, just point them to these forums;l there's multiple topics about the streaking kid glitch.
Esther Fernandez

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:38 am

I adopted Runa and when i gave her a new dress she wore it. Great! Later i gave her another dress and intead of putting the new one on she took it, thanked me, and took off her clothes completely and ran around in her underwear. Even when i come back home with more clothes for her, she takes them but doens't wear any clothes.

Is there a way i can get her to wear he dresses/clothes? It's not a big deal, but when someone visits me while i'm playing Skyrim and at my house, i dont want them getting the wrong idea or anything. Know what i mean?

Probably give her just one set of new clothes, and they need to be different to what she is wearing.
vicki kitterman

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:59 am

That's a weird glitch. I wonder why Bethesda even made it possible for kids to be in their skivvies in the first place.
Antony Holdsworth

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:08 am

I've had the same problem with Aleson. Whenever i gave him green clothes he would run around in his undies, but the other colors he wore just fine. so no green clothes for him. Once i switched the colors i didn't have anymore problems. haven't had any trouble from the girls yet.
Chase McAbee

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I've had the same problem with Aleson. Whenever i gave him green clothes he would run around in his undies, but the other colors he wore just fine. so no green clothes for him. Once i switched the colors i didn't have anymore problems. haven't had any trouble from the girls yet.

That one sounds just like typical male child behavior in the house.
Bloomer

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:35 am

It seems to be related to giving them the same color clothes as they are already wearing or had originally when you adopted them. Usually giving only one set at a time of a different color seems to fix it.
Code Affinity

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 pm

That's my grandson.I'm freezing and he's leaving a trail of clothing.
Danny Blight

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:52 am

But usually they stop short of near-nudity at that age. I remember when I was 10 or so, I locked the door when I was changing my clothes (or bathing, or whatever). Even if I was home alone.
lacy lake

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:47 pm

thank you for all your suggestions and ideas. I finally got her to wear something. It's been so long since i've made an attempt to clothe her since the first few times didnt work, that i dont know what factor changed this time. Could be just pure luck or maybe there was a color she liked more. No big deal.
Floor Punch

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 pm

true. mine do it all the time.
Erika Ellsworth

Return to V - Skyrim