problem with scrolling the map....

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi all,

I have run into a major problem.. Has anyone had any issues with the map? When I go into the map I can scroll the map no problem horizontally (right/left) but am unable to scroll the map vertically (up/down) in any manner..

Another thing is when in the map, if I hold the right mouse button down the map will slowly pixel at a time scroll up....

Any ideas on this one?
Sheila Esmailka

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 am

Hi all,

I have run into a major problem.. Has anyone had any issues with the map? When I go into the map I can scroll the map no problem horizontally (right/left) but am unable to scroll the map vertically (up/down) in any manner..

Another thing is when in the map, if I hold the right mouse button down the map will slowly pixel at a time scroll up....

Any ideas on this one?

That's a strange one mate. Are you using any mods? Or have you set any custom controls?
Blackdrak

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 am

That's a strange one mate. Are you using any mods? Or have you set any custom controls?

I had installed both the new inventory mod and the the quick list mod. Also installed the SKSE dll. But I removed all those as well and still the same issue. Steam reports all files are correct too.
I’m my own

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 am

One problem that I have had with Skyrim map is the more places I discover, the more sluggish map scrolling will become.

In my case, lowering graphic setting can minimize sluggishness. May be you should try changing graphic setting to medium or low, see if the problem still persist.
Quick Draw

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 12:32 am

I had installed both the new inventory mod and the the quick list mod. Also installed the SKSE dll. But I removed all those as well and still the same issue. Steam reports all files are correct too.

Did you get rid of every file from the mods, and launch the game through steam?
Stace

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 11:08 am

Did you get rid of every file from the mods, and launch the game through steam?

Yeppers.. tried all these suggestions. Only thing I an do is uninstall and reinstall which is NOT what I want to do since I have a very limited internet connection through my phone only where I live.

It has to be one file that is doing this... but which one is the question...

If the DEVS would pay attention and answer questions problems like this could be fixed easily I am sure.

Just another reason why like many others I am seriously re-thinking my continued future support of Bethesda titles.... no matter how much I enjoy the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series.

This is why I support the X (X2, X3, X3 Terrain Conlict etc) series games and Sword of Stars series. They get involved with the users daily.
Gemma Archer

Return to V - Skyrim