Problems installing qarl's texture pack 3

Post » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:09 pm

I am having a hard time trying to install qarl's texture pack 3. after I open omm I then click on create and then on add archive. But when I click on the file QarlTP3 it opens to the meshes and texture folders and if I click on either of those they just open their files and it never actually puts anything in the omod creator. What am I doing wrong? Please help me.
Thanks,Tim
Chloe Botham

Post » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 am

I would really like to figure this out if someone would help me please. Thanks
Patrick Gordon

Post » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Make sure it really is an "archive". If you extracted it already, you'll have to use "add folder" instead.
Also there's a difference between double-clicking in the file browser and clicking the open button. Double-clicking an archive in "add archive" should of course not open it but select it, but double-clicking a folder in "add folder" how's OBMM to tell if you want it opened or selected?
Ross

Post » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:15 am

Make sure it really is an "archive". If you extracted it already, you'll have to use "add folder" instead.
Also there's a difference between double-clicking in the file browser and clicking the open button. Double-clicking an archive in "add archive" should of course not open it but select it, but double-clicking a folder in "add folder" how's OBMM to tell if you want it opened or selected?

Ok, that helped. I seem to be making progress now.
Alexxxxxx

Post » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:20 pm

I have tried to do it twice now and I get an error message. It took 3-4 hours to compress ? each time. The error message reads : An error occured while creating the omod file. Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: size
Laura-Lee Gerwing

Post » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 pm

I have tried to do it twice now and I get an error message. It took 3-4 hours to compress ? each time. The error message reads : An error occured while creating the omod file. Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: size

Out of Memory most likely - QTP take forever to compress once again..

Here are QTP3 that already in OMOD if you need it

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=4721

And here is the QTP3Redimized and Further Reduced OMOD < - Get this Version

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=3985
Caroline flitcroft

Return to IV - Oblivion