Professional video editor willing to create videos for you

Post » Wed May 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Hello, most of you may not be familiar with me. A few may know me as the creator of the fire breathing cliffracer mod for morrowind. But in real life I am a professionally trained video editor. I have a degree in video production and I've been payed for what I do. Not payed as much as I'd like, or as often as I'd like, but lets not get off track.

I'm willing to create, for free, short videos for mod authors for Oblivion, Morrowind, and Skyrim. If you want a trailer for your mod you can come to me. I can capture the video myself, or you can do so and send it to me, and I will edit it for you.

Why am I offering this? Because, though I give the occasional nickel or dime to mod authors I realize that isn't going to do much for them. But in life there are 3 ways one can donate, time, talent, or treasure, and though I can't give much treasure I do have talent to offer.

And this gives me a way to build useful experience, so it is a win win situation. You get a video and I get to build experience.

One thing to note though. I don't have the greatest PC, I don't use any enbs or graphics extenders, and I play Skyrim on low settings. So if it is important to you that the in game graphics are as high as they can be you may want to capture the video yourself and send it to me. Otherwise, like I said, I can capture the video myself.

Requests will be taken on a first come first serve basis. This thread will serve as a waiting list, as I complete videos I will move down the list. Post your request here, and once I've reached your point on the list I will let you know via personal message if I accept your request and we can talk about what you are looking for in your video.

Please note that because I'm doing this for free there are other things that will need to come first, so I can't promise you a specific deadline. And at any time circumstances may require me to stop taking requests.

But rest assured, once I accept a request I will complete it.

Anyway, looking forward to working with you soon, and good day.

Roanne Bardsley

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion