Project Pentagon City

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 am

East of the pentagon is where it is and since i was just there i wanted to make it so im making Pentagon City-Addon

Just wanted to tell people
Emily abigail Villarreal

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:20 am

Do you not have ANY friends or something?
mishionary

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:27 am

Do you not have ANY friends or something?

yeah why?
Chenae Butler

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Mmm, any more details regarding this project? What exactly do you plan to do? Do you have any screens of your progress so far? What kind of experience do you have modding?
Rudi Carter

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:24 pm

oh no not you again, can a moderator just close this before the flamewar begins
Taylor Thompson

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:50 am

Mmm, any more details regarding this project? What exactly do you plan to do? Do you have any screens of your progress so far? What kind of experience do you have modding?

i havent started it i am just telling people that i am makeing it i dont know how to take pics of the geck though but i am kinda good at modding and my details are that it will have a quest about the area and a new player home

here a pic of a metro sign hat im duplicating http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss130/Fishtailx/DSC00837.jpg Im new at posting Mod Ideas so dont argue with me if i did something wrong please!!
Sara Lee

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 am

oh no not you again, can a moderator just close this before the flamewar begins

I like to believe in the best of people, give him a chance. :) (same goes for you Morili )
You don't want a flamewar, don't get out the flame thrower :flamethrower:

Now about the mod, as Smiling Hobo said, any specific plans with this?
How big will it be?

Oh and just for your reference, [img] codes don't work on this forum, so for pictures its best to post a direct link. :)
Rachael

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:04 pm

I like to believe in the best of people, give him a chance. :) (same goes for you Morili )
You don't want a flmaewar, don't get out the flame thrower :flamethrower:

Now about the mod, as Smiling Hobo said, any specific plans with this?
How big will it be?

Oh and just for your reference, [img] codes don't work on this forum, so for pictures its best to post a direct link. :)

the mod wont be that big but will be big enough (thanks for putting me in a good mood too)
Michelle Smith

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:48 am

the mod wont be that big but will be big enough (thanks for putting me in a good mood too)

Well, best of luck. If you need help the people over in the GECK section are always ready to help. Weather it be scripting, quests, or even dialouge. :)
Can't wait to see more progress. :goodjob:
Richus Dude

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Well, best of luck. If you need help the people over in the GECK section are always ready to help. Weather it be scripting, quests, or even dialouge. :)
Can't wait to see more progress. :goodjob:

Jynx Anthropic

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 am

Take this as a mean comment, or a tip for the future.

You basically posted nothing. We do not know who you are, what you have done, or anything like that. You post the most vague post stating your making something the vast majority of us have never heard of. And to top it off, you have not even started it. (That about sum up everything?)

Take it from someone who has been here 2 years. Get something done before you even consider posting a thread. As it is right now, I have zero interest in this. Why? Because I have no idea what it is. I don't know who you are. I do not know if your dedicated to actually finishing this.

But that is just me.

Now, by all means, If you are dedicated to this, and you do pull it off, then that is fantastic. Perhaps my interest may pull a 180. So best of luck to you.

Just remember. Most people are visual. Pictures can draw more attention then words. theres a reason for the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words." because, personally, I would rather look at a picture then read those thousand words.

Once again, good luck.
Laura Richards

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Actually we DO know who he is Echo :P He's the guy who posted like 4 different mods he was "working on" and then used pictures from other people's mods from the Nexus to try and bait people in. This mod will be just like those, non-existent.
michael danso

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:41 pm

3 of this guys topics have been locked. He keeps making up mods like a pre-war simulation, or a hotel in the Pentagon that he is 'working' on then does nothing about it. He is obviously a spammer, so why hasn't he been banned yet?
Stat Wrecker

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Actually we DO know who he is Echo :P He's the guy who posted like 4 different mods he was "working on" and then used pictures from other people's mods from the Nexus to try and bait people in. This mod will be just like those, non-existent.

exactly, and I believe his previous account on which he did that was banned
amhain

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:14 am

3 of this guys topics have been locked. He keeps making up mods like a pre-war simulation, or a hotel in the Pentagon that he is 'working' on then does nothing about it. He is obviously a spammer, so why hasn't he been banned yet?

No, let he continue. I need something to lol at. :)

Oh, btw he is Fishtaix, just look at his http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss130/Fishtailx/ link. :lol:
Antony Holdsworth

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:39 pm

i havent started it i am just telling people that i am makeing it i dont know how to take pics of the geck though but i am kinda good at modding and my details are that it will have a quest about the area and a new player home

here a pic of a metro sign hat im duplicating http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss130/Fishtailx/DSC00837.jpg Im new at posting Mod Ideas so dont argue with me if i did something wrong please!!

lemme help you out here, get you started. I'll make the assumption that you have paint.net installed, otherwise get it over at the geck forum, stickeyed to the top, under tutorials.
Ok, next step open geck and load up your project.
Size the render window as big as possible and center it on what ever you want to take a picture of.
Press the "Print Screen" button, usually abbreviated as [Prt Sc] and located on most keyboards next to the [F12] button and above the [Insert]
Your entire screen image is now hiding in the clipboard (like when you Ctrl-C a page of text, it's in the clipboard)
Open up Paint.net and
Ctrl-V
and presto, you have a picture of the screen in geck :)

Acolyte: here to help all who will listen, or are slow enough to be caught in a running tackle
Life long Observer

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 pm

I am closing this thread. When and if you have work done on a mod, post a proper WIPz thread with suitable documentation.

I'm sorry, but posting a "just want to tell you what I am maybe thinking about doing" is too vague and tends to attract less than helpful comments.
Alba Casas

Return to Fallout 3