Proudspire Manor Third Floor Weapon Rack

Post » Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm

My weapon rack on the third floor of proudspire manor is bugged. For some reason i cant target it to place my equiped weapon. I know it works too because my friend bought the manor a day after me and his works just fine. If anyone knows a way to fix this it would be appreciated, thanks.
Rachyroo

Post » Thu May 17, 2012 2:19 am

My weapon rack on the third floor of proudspire manor is bugged. For some reason i cant target it to place my equiped weapon. I know it works too because my friend bought the manor a day after me and his works just fine. If anyone knows a way to fix this it would be appreciated, thanks.
This happend to me in markarth, except it want just the racks, it was the mounts on the walls too.I asked this question earlier to find out why.Scroll down through the threads ,and find my thread.A good citizen of the forums posted a link as the first response,and it had, well, the best answer Ive found yet. This problem is one of those little thing that bugs the hell out of me, I have to load a save, and loose a good 30-60 min of game time to fix it, something I dont enjoy doing, as it wastes the little amount game time I have. I havnt tested what he told me, and wont get to untill some time tomorrow, so good luck, hope it helps.
Horror- Puppe

Post » Thu May 17, 2012 2:42 am

Weapon racks and (in my experience) some bookcases are glitchy as hell. On play-through nr. 1 I couldn't use any of 'em in the Whiterun house. On play-through nr 2. I an use all of them.
In Sollitude I could not use one of my bookcases, way to early in play-trough 2. to test if it does behave otherwise.
Btw: On play-trough 2. I had a very weird glitch in my whiterun house. The guest bedroom was completely gone.. No bed..., no Wall nothing .. the dresser was still there but otherwise nada..
It reset after reentering the house though..
tannis

Post » Wed May 16, 2012 7:32 pm

For me, none of the weapon racks work in Proudspire Manor. Also, there are two wall displays that don't work.

I can't interact at all with any of those things.

Kind of disappointing considering that I just dumped all my money on that place :sadvaultboy:
Gaelle Courant

Return to V - Skyrim