[?] Provisioner Guards

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Just a quick question...

I read a post a few days ago that mentioned "caravan guards", but it was about Player Caravans/Provisioners.

(1) Is there some way (That I missed.) to assign guards to Provisioners?

Or...

(2) If a player assigns more than one provisioner to the same route will they all travel together and act as "guards" for each other?

I would check ingame myself, but my wife has been on my back about "playing that damned game" so much...she just doesn't get it. (lol)
ashleigh bryden

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:13 am

They don't need them, they're invincible, but AFAIK, the answer is no to both questions.

Sylvia Luciani

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Provisioners do get killed, one was slaughtered by new robots in front of me

u gone see

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:32 am

It could have been AOE like grenades and explosions. That I think can kill Provisioners, personally I intended to replace all my Provisioners with Robots, armed with nuke launchers. That'll show those Raider scum.

lexy

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:53 pm

I always equip my provisioners with Ballistic weave(body+head) and fully modded heavy combat armors , thanks to Quincy gunners for that lol

Weapons I also give them fully modded assault rifles , never lost one .

Alexander Horton

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:48 pm

I don't think you can assign two settlers from the same settlement to the same supply line.

Also they really only get attacked if you are nearby and there are foes in the area so you can always respond to gun shots and help them out your self.

I have, on the odd occasion when there's nothing much to do, done provisioner guard duties my self. I always get side tracked though.

ONLY ME!!!!

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:29 pm

yea at this point it's probably better to assign robots as provisionaries lol

Kate Murrell

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:48 pm

You guys talking about Provisioners getting killed...

I have 5 Provisioners who have to walk past Medford Memorial Hospital and routinely get attacked by the respawning Super Mutant Suicider and Warlord. I've never lost a single Provisioner and I outfit my people with Combat Rifles, Combat Shotguns, Assault Rifles and Combat Armour.

They get downed, they get back up. Rinse and repeat. I know this because of the XP that comes rolling in whenever I'm nearby, and the corpses of my enemies that litter the roads.

Robots are great and all, but I'd rather assign them to guard duty personally. My Provisioners all wear Mining Helmets with Blue Lights, for identification purposes.

His Bella

Return to Fallout 4