Ps4 Mod Store?

Post » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:41 am

Hey folks,

Kind of at my wits end here. I bought Skyrim SE for PS4 on black friday. I downloaded 5 or 6 mods sometime in late December and the game works fine. I cannot, however, access the mod shop at all. My username and password are correct as I'm able to log in bethesda.net here on my computer and on my phone.

When I click the mods option in the skyrim menu it seems to take a bit to get to the "use mods at your own risk" screen but will eventually get there. I put in my username and password and it sits at "logging you in" for a good 5-10 minutes before timing out and taking me back to the login screen.

I've asked for help on the facebook page but haven't heard back. This is the first time I've had an issue with this kind of thing. A google search shows others have/are having this issue but I've seen no solutions anywhere. Folks are posting about mods still so it doesn't sound like the site is down. I do notice, however, that bethesda.net seems really unstable when I load it from puter or phone. Sometimes I have to reenter the site to get the page to load.

Any ideas here to get this to work? I bought this game again specifically for being able to use mods on PS4.

Thanks!

-Zink

Soph

Post » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:22 pm

BUMP - In the same boat as You Zink .

Breautiful

Return to V - Skyrim