A question about the content of my fan fic

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:46 am

I've been working on my fan fic for a while now and I think it is coming along very well. I plan on finishing it all, then proofreaing, then posting it all when it is done.

however when going over a chapter I started to question wether some content would be ok for this forum. I don't want to give much away, but would it be acceptable if the main character were to witness a male character violating a female character. i realize the sensitivity of the subject, and i promise it is handled with class. really, nothing is described past the actual set up of the scene, and when it actually happens the main character turns away and their is no more description. it is then broken up and it is never really told if an actual six crime happened; just implied that it is likely. would this be acceptable for the forum?

i am thankful for your feedback and would be especially grateful if an administrator could answer. the last thing i want is to cause a bunch of problems on this forum, so i figured i' take it up here before i post it. and again i realize how sensitive the subject can be and i mean no offense to anyone.

thanks again in advance
x_JeNnY_x

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:19 am

just think if it's appropriate for anyone 13 years old and older
Nitol Ahmed

Post » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 am

Um, you'd have to do it in a way that isn't too sixual. Like don't describe any nasty parts, or even have the protagonist see them naked. You could maybe have the male being like "I'm gonna have fun." Or somen, but don't say "Hey baby, let's ************* and bunnies." sixual bits are real sensitive, keep it in the upper levels of pg 13, look at some higher teen games to see, if you can't figure it out Oo. Just remember, you can use literary devices to avoid any nasty descriptions.

PS: Faldom, do you mean 13 and under, 'cause over would be an advlt...13 would be the baseline, but we need to include the maximum of 16-esque. Not yet M rated. I believe, check the forum rules at the top of every thingy.

EDIT: No problem ^^
Josh Dagreat

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:32 pm

I don't think that it would be acceptable on a PG-13 forum. Discussing anything about six is generally frowned upon. Someone created a thread about virginity in Community Discussion a while ago, and it was locked.
chloe hampson

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:40 pm

six can occur in fan-fics and rp's, you just got to be tasteful about it. (As in, someone that didn't know about six couldn't figure out what happened)
Fiori Pra

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:29 pm

PM it to a mod and let them decide.
Imy Davies

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:30 pm

thanks for the feedback. i am grateful that it could be handled well. i think i'll post the part it question, i believe it will be fine based on your reponses. thanks again
jessica breen

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion