Question to my European friends

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:53 am

Always i see such a situation: when you begin to lose, you leave in the middle of the rounds. In this regard, I have a question - in real life you also run away in case of danger?
saharen beauty

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 am

are you being retarded in real life in cause of danger aswell ?

whyz no change ur server pic to this,

ohh yeah I leave server in case of laser wars.
Sara Johanna Scenariste

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 am

It's a broken, unsupported game, don't take it too seriously. I would move on if I were you. It doesn't worth the trouble anyway.

In CS:GO's competitive matchmaking, if you leave for the first time from a match, you are being warned and have like 5 minutes to rejoin the match. If you fail to rejoin, then you'll receive a 30min competitive matchmaking cooldown (you cannot play competitive at all). If it happens again, you'll receive a longer cooldown (30mins->2hours->24hours->1 week). The cooldown penalty cannot be lifted. If you leave, you don't play, it's that simple.

A similiar system should be implemented in every game. If this would happen, there won't be such problems.
Kelsey Hall

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:01 am

You are not alone, most Europeans run off when they begin to lose. I think it is inherent in the mentality.
Guy Pearce

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:00 am

It's a broken, unsupported game, don't take it too seriously. I would move on if I were you. It doesn't worth the trouble anyway.

In CS:GO's competitive matchmaking, if you leave for the first time from a match, you are being warned and have like 5 minutes to rejoin the match. If you fail to rejoin, then you'll receive a 30min competitive matchmaking cooldown (you cannot play competitive at all). If it happens again, you'll receive a longer cooldown (30mins->2hours->24hours->1 week). The cooldown penalty cannot be lifted. If you leave, you don't play, it's that simple.

A similiar system should be implemented in every game. If this would happen, there won't be such problems.

It's a very good thing , but what happens if connection drop , or i have important problems and have to leave (it's a game not real life) , or some momy don't let his kid to play and take him off the pc ?
Stacy Hope

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:15 pm

It's a very good thing , but what happens if connection drop , or i have important problems and have to leave (it's a game not real life) , or some momy don't let his kid to play and take him off the pc ?

Well, a 30 min cooldown is not too much in that situations. Connection drop: you can probably join before 5 minutes (unless your PC is as slow as mine, LOL). And I guess that only happens in competitive matches, not in public ones.

RTR150, as much as I dislike leaving when losing (I never do it), I dont' think that's a very "friendly" question to ask to your european "friends".
Keeley Stevens

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 am

You are not alone, most Europeans run off when they begin to lose. I think it is inherent in the mentality.

Oh no !! Not this kind of tought about different mentality between world peoples please ! No ! :-(

RTR i respect you since Crysis 2 and i respect all russians (like asians, north/south america, africa... etc) and i don't think your mentality is less nice than mine ! In real life or in video game !
So please, dear russian friend, don't think or just say that we, europeans, have bad mentality ! No !

We are in a game and we just have to play together through the world for "fighting friendly" and not to have judgment about certains "people mentality in certains world's areas !"

Just send us a good bottle of Vodka ! Yes ! Smirnoff !
And let's drink it together via Skype video !
:-)

Cy in game RTR :-)
Kat Ives

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:40 am

Yes, connection problems or some IRL stuff can come in picture, which could be bad for those legit and nice people, who wouldn't deserve it. BUT, the thing is that no one's an exception and that makes it a good system.
If you are just playing sometimes and not a competitive player, then you go play public or just play with bots if you will.

The main reason I have posted this about CS:GO's competitive scene is if you feel you are on a competitive level and you want to play competitive, then you should choose another game. I know russians, they pretty much like competitive play, but it seems some of them are stuck to this game too much. It's just holding back proper players. It was fun for a couple of months, but nothing more.

This game is all about whining, cheat accusations, unbalancing odds, kicks/bans from totally insane admins and public gameplay. Oh and don't forget about poor performance with proper PCs. It's not enjoyable for me anymore and this is why I have left. Couple of days ago I gave a go for C3 again, since I just received my VGA back from RMA. I entered a server, and from that point, I got like 10-12 kills in like 1 minute and a half. Kick goes off and the second after that, I'm sitting ducks in the menu. So I decided to stick with my plan. Play through the campaign and leave C3 for good.
CS was always about competitive. It has a huge player base, a better system and I could talk about it all day long, but in the end, it breaks down to the person's choice.

So my conclusion is, if you want to play competitively, then choose another game. If you just want to play pub, go ahead and stick to C3, COD or whatever, but don't whine about it then.
CHANONE

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:58 am

Yes, connection problems or some IRL stuff can come in picture, which could be bad for those legit and nice people, who wouldn't deserve it. BUT, the thing is that no one's an exception and that makes it a good system.
If you are just playing sometimes and not a competitive player, then you go play public or just play with bots if you will.

The main reason I have posted this about CS:GO's competitive scene is if you feel you are on a competitive level and you want to play competitive, then you should choose another game. I know russians, they pretty much like competitive play, but it seems some of them are stuck to this game too much. It's just holding back proper players. It was fun for a couple of months, but nothing more.

This game is all about whining, cheat accusations, unbalancing odds, kicks/bans from totally insane admins and public gameplay. Oh and don't forget about poor performance with proper PCs. It's not enjoyable for me anymore and this is why I have left. Couple of days ago I gave a go for C3 again, since I just received my VGA back from RMA. I entered a server, and from that point, I got like 10-12 kills in like 1 minute and a half. Kick goes off and the second after that, I'm sitting ducks in the menu. So I decided to stick with my plan. Play through the campaign and leave C3 for good.
CS was always about competitive. It has a huge player base, a better system and I could talk about it all day long, but in the end, it breaks down to the person's choice.

So my conclusion is, if you want to play competitively, then choose another game. If you just want to play pub, go ahead and stick to C3, COD or whatever, but don't whine about it then.

well said Slystyle, me stupid I should play quake more
Ray

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:04 pm

Always i see such a situation: when you begin to lose, you leave in the middle of the rounds. In this regard, I have a question - in real life you also run away in case of danger?

WTF do you know about "real life"! You have about 2000 hours in game between c2 and c3 who knows what other games.

Wait till you have a mortgage, kids, and a wife etc.....then ask me about real life.

Until then how about you step out of the basemant and away from the computer....smell the roses....HEY here's a novel idea....GET A GIRLFRIEND!
Michael Russ

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:46 am

WTF do you know about "real life"! You have about 2000 hours in game between c2 and c3 who knows what other games.

Wait till you have a mortgage, kids, and a wife etc.....then ask me about real life.

Until then how about you step out of the basemant and away from the computer....smell the roses....HEY here's a novel idea....GET A GIRLFRIEND!

I am 41 years old, kid, do not teach me life.
P.S. I have more 2000 hours in Crysis Wars also, noob.
Brandon Wilson

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Let's end this useless thread with this:

Isabella X

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:43 am

What an idiotic habit, when you have nothing to say, makes the picture?
Richard Thompson

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 pm

No, actually is because i didn't read all the posts but i want to say something idiotic and make someone rage, guess is a +1 for me :D

Dominic Vaughan

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:41 am

+1
Sophie Payne

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:34 am

+1

I know what to do in order that you'd escaped from the server, tell me what need to do for that would you run away from this forum?
Devin Sluis

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:28 am

No, actually is because i didn't read all the posts but i want to say something idiotic and make someone rage, guess is a +1 for me :D

Brittany Abner

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Alweis i see such a situation : when a server have some rules you have a born bad habit to broke this rules. I have a questions - in real life you also breake alweis rules ?

See what i did ? it's strange to see in owr servers ( 1 with no bow, no gauss , no jaw, no l-tag and the other with no jaw , no l-tag ) like 90% of banned rules breackers are russian players ... many of them with a realy rich linguage too , it's enaf to say them "rpg not alowed here" and OMG , hell on ground , it's like taking away the candy to a child LOL O.o (i don't speack about biginers or low players , to be clear we kick this guys don't ban them , i speack about players with Xreboots and houndreds of hours of play :-/ )
Jennifer Rose

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 am

RAww DInsaww

Return to Crysis