Raldbathar Deep Market glitch?

Post » Tue May 22, 2012 12:07 am

I was sent to the Raldbthar ruins for the Dark Brotherhood. After killing the target i opted to continue exploring the place. At the end of this are 5 gears or so that need unjamming in order to lower the bridge. In the last room there was a machine there that i couldnt unlock and so i exited up the lift.
However now, i have the item to unlock said machine but when i have gone back through, the room with the gears is glitched or something. The gears act jammed although there is nothing there to jam it. they are still on the ground from where i had removed them the first time. because of this i cannot activate the button to lower the bridge to get to the machine.
Other forums i have read have seen others with the same problem and so i was wondering why or how i could get this room to reset (like the rest of the place - all the bandits and the DB target were respawned).
Reloading a save is not an option because i dont feel that i should have to lose hours and hours of quest progress and about 9 levels in order to get through it.
Any Help would be fantastic!
As a side note, the lift that i used to escape the first time has shut and can only be opened by the lever inside.
Liv Brown

Post » Mon May 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Same problem here. :(
Amelia Pritchard

Return to V - Skyrim