rant on regulators hq

Post » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:12 pm

i was watching a playthrough and saw someone pick up a finger. so i looked at the wikia page for the regulators and lawbringer perk and it looks like a big waste of time.

fist of all, the regulators hq shoud've been destroyed shortly after it was built. i see there's always hard enemies that spawn there and that thing is made out of scrap metal.

when i first heard of reg hq i thought it was in one of the dc abandoned buildings. instead i see its some small shack made of scrap metal. logically they should've been wiped out easily.

it would make a lot more sense if the hq was hard to find. like the ranger compound is deep in dc and somwhat hidden. and its in an actual building.

and am i missing something about the reward? all u get is 5-10 caps? is there some back story that goes on?

Emily Shackleton

Post » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:00 pm

To me, it's a great opportunity to roleplay. I've spent a couple of games playing Regulator characters, scouring the Capital Wastelands, "bringing evil to justice." These characters wear a Regulator Duster (one wore the Sheriff's Hat as well).

I prefer to make my own adventures. The Regulators provide just enough structure and feedback for me to do some good roleplaying.

Emily Graham

Post » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:10 am

how do you deal with the hard enemies that keep spawning? you do u turn the difficulty to very easy then kill them fast? an albino scorpion kept spawning at canteberry commons in my game. it kills everyone outside and barely got a scratch, unless i kill it very fast and turn down the difficulty to very easy.

i can see how its good for roleplaying. but i need to finish this playthrough and wanna know exactly whats going on with this part of fo3

Chica Cheve

Return to Fallout 3