My Request,Concerns,Questions regarding TES V.

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 am

Hello guys,
I am TES fan from 2002 yr.

Anyway here are my questions to devs:
1.There was a rumor that TES V will take place again in Cyrodiil.
Now we know that it will take place in Skyrim, but Skyrim is smaller than Morrowind and Cyrodiil, so I think it would be great if game's map would be Skyrim+part of Cyrodiil.
Or you could even create add-on contet which covers whole Cyrodiil.

So it will be only Skyrim, or something else? If yes, then what?

2. Could u compare your game engine to CryEngine 3? Your TES games are always graphically the best, how it will be this time?

3. Oblivion was great singleplayer game, but many wanted to play in multiplayer, some even created mods, but those mods were very weak. It would be great if you could create multiplayer for TES V.

*I think that you should create better combat system than in Oblivion and Morrowind, something more advanced.
*There should be more cities than in Oblivion and those cities should be detailed and big.
*The game shouldn't begin in prison and we shouldn't be prisoners or slaves. I think that good begining is something like: When we were child our entire village was destroyed, but we managed to survive somehow or someone protected us....
(of course we are dragon-born so we have mark on the back of our arm etc., many other details bla bla bla)
*Please think about adding children to the TES world :P

I am waiting forward to screenshots from game and keep up a great work Bethesda Devs- You are the best team of artist there is, remember that :)

EDIT: I forgot to tell something very important: I just hope that you are not making TES V for xbox 360 nor PS3, because those consoles, restrain the game on PC. PS3 and XBOX 360 have weaker performance, thats why its common thing that devs confine games to release it also on those consoles and it causes PC gamers to suffer.
Jay Baby

Return to V - Skyrim