Restore the DB's Falkreath Sanctuary after the end?

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:06 am

Hey there, I was wondering if there's a console command that'll allow the player to restore the Falkreath Sanctuary after the conclusion of the Dark Brotherhood questline? I feel like it's kind of a shame to leave it in ruins, and having two bases of operation is always better than one, right? I know there's console commands that can restore places like the Hall of Vigilant, Whiterun, but I couldn't find the console command to restore the Dark Brotherhood's Falkreath Sanctuary. If someone could help me find the command it'd be massively appreciated! Thanks.

TRIsha FEnnesse

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:46 am

I hate to be that guy, I wish I could be here to help you get what you want (which I don′t know, so, sorry), but I′m here to point out that http://i.imgur.com/DpQ9YJl.png restoring the Falkreath sanctuary is not a good choice, since whoever still supported Titus Mede will probably be crazy out for revenge on the Brotherhood they thought was destroyed, and would certainly start looking and keep looking there since it′s their last known location.

Anyway, I hope someone can actually help you.

FABIAN RUIZ

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:56 am

You sure there are console commands to restore Whiterun after the CW conflict? I would sooner think that's done by a mod. If you try to reset it, you may run into glitches like old completed quests starting up again and start glitching your save

Sammie LM

Return to V - Skyrim