rivet city

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am

hi all,
i played fallout for a few days now, but i dont understand how i should get into this big broken ship at rivet city where the quest mark is. i can only find a scientist in the right part. to the left part is no way to come in. can someone help me?
Lucky Boy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:09 am

You have to find an underwater entrance along the broken edge. Use the local map to help find it, then save before going inside because you won't immediately be able to come up for air.
Jason King

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:18 am

... to the left part is no way to come in. can someone help me?

Just go up the big platform with the "Rivet City" sign on top of it. There is a water bum on top.

Then look for an intercom. If you activate it, they'll put a in place bridge to let you in.
T. tacks Rims

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 am

Yes, use the intercom to have the bridge extended. Kristoffer is talking about entering the broken bow ... now if it's the broken bow you want you have to swim underwater to the entrance. You will be may drown. But there is a way to do it ... but I have drown so many times ... :banghead:

But after reading your message again you want into the main ship. Strange how you found the scientist ... anyway no matter. :shrug:
Roberta Obrien

Return to Fallout 3