Robot Expert now suddenly overpowered :P

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 pm

do you not encounter rust devils after the quest line is complete (i haven't finished the quest line yet)??

i use to use the perk all the time, but haven't used it once since the dlc came out...can't feel overpowered if you don't use it.

helliehexx

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:56 pm

The stuff your saying is for the new survival mode, while scoped hacking isn't. If they fix it for the new hardcoe only that would be different.
Cheville Thompson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:06 pm

While I disagree with the first part of your statement (it sort of feels like a double standard, using the optional argument for one part of the game, and then disagreeing with it elsewhere), I think the second part is a fair way to approach things.

I don't think they should remove scoped hacking entirely though, just mod it slightly to either have a distance limit (you can scope-hack from a mile away), or restrict it to one hack-type so you can't shutdown AND self-destruct.

JR Cash

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:08 am

PC ties the cable to the mini nuke launcher mechanism.

Alexandra Louise Taylor

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:42 am

It's not a double standard because it's not the same situation. Bethesda isn't taking away fast travel and save at any time on every difficulty level just the designated 'prepare to struggle mode' haha.

I like the idea of it just being removed in survival. They should remove any 'luxury' mechanic they can think of in the new mode; I wish that splints would be added for crippled limbs.
Jay Baby

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Like the Doctor Bags from NV? Would be a nice addition, it's a thing I sort of enjoyed in the previous game.

Robyn Howlett

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Oh, wow, really? That's terrible... :(

I mean, I'm definitely fine with making it work during combat. As far as I'm concerned, it was pretty useless in its original form. But remote hacking during combat? That's... just nuts. I really hope they remove the remote part in a patch before I get back to playing next time. But, if not... at least I'll know never to take it again. Seems a shame to make waste of a perk that used to be well-implemented in earlier versions of the game.

Anna Beattie

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:41 am

Yeah that. I feel like the metal holdings that hold fire extinguishers could be pulled off walls and recrafted into splints. Probably used with asbestos and leather or cloth for comfort.
x a million...

Previous

Return to Fallout 4