Robot Names

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Personalizing things is one of my favorite things to do in games.

What's some of the best names you gave your new robots?
Inol Wakhid

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:42 pm

I'm not very good with names so all I have so far is (In the order I made them.)

Mr. Trade-O: Provisioner, floating Protectron.

Edenbot: A one eyed Mr Handy with Protectron hands and a second pincer replacing the flamethrower limb. Designed for crops.

Nurse Nora: A Mr Handy model without the weapons and the Health regen mod going about my settlements.

A.T.L.A.S. - All Terrain Laserguided Assault System. Sentry wheels on a Protectron body complete with Robobrain head and arms with laser hands. - Guard

A.D.A.M. - Advanced defensive (or domestic if it stays at home) Assisting Mechination: My main characters companion. Assaultron legs on a Sentry body, Protectron arms and Robobrain head. I have a defense raising mod in the chest and tend to switch out hand mods but right now it's hidden blade and nail gun.
Brandon Wilson

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:10 pm

idk I just combine stuff with other robotic names. But I haven't started my settlement of robots yet, I might need names soon.

I can improvise a quick robotic name creator right now with a few words, maybe someone somewhere will read me and it'll help them.

Part 1: Alpha, Auto, Beta, Bio, Brain, Clever, Cyber, Elektro, Exe, Execu, Gladia, Gamma, Gurren, Iron, Lego, Mac, Magna, Mega, Metro, Nora, Omega, Piper, Proto, Psycho, Robo, Rock, six, Sigma, Spider, Star, Super, Termina, Turbo, Ultra, Quadra, Zero.

Part 2: Bin, Bot, Doc, DOS, Droid, Lagann, -Man, Max, Naut, Ticon, Todd, Tron, Trix, -Prime, -X, Xis.

Maybe some won't fit.

I might add more later.

Kat Stewart

Return to Fallout 4