Sacrifice by Fire

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

I would.... But i have two ideas spinning in my head.
One is about Genocide in Hammerfell, and the other is about brothers vying for control of the land.
Poetic Vice

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:28 am

I'll give this till Tuesday, and if its still like this, then I'll declare it dead and done.
lolli

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Dubble post = fail. I did it so I could bump the thread...

At the question, the Khajiit women gave Rii a smile that sent chills down his spine, and a narrowed look. "Well, Rii, don't you know it's rude to ask a lady her age?" she scolded, in what the young argonian thought to be a 'playful' glare. Although, not wanting to cross a line by saying something stupid, Rii simply went back to work. After a few antagonizing seconds, Ahdanjha lowered her pick axe. "How old does it think Ahdanjha is, hmm?" She asked, making an odd chortle that sounded like a dying frog.

Rii thought for a moment, placing the axe-end of the pick on the ground, and using the flat top as a make-shift arm rest. On one hand, he could say something smug and funny, and on the other, the Khajiit might back up her promise and throw Rii into a magma pit. Probably not worth it...
''Ummmm....'' He started, twisting his head sideways like a curious dog. He examined her a few seconds before coming to a conclusion. ''Thirty eight'' he declared proudly, he dint know why exactly he guessed that number, but from the fragile looks of his feline partner, it looked roughly accurate.

Sigh... Screw it, I declare SbF Dead. I just find it funny how a lot of people say that 'it's the most original idea they've ever seen', yet let it die, barely one quarter in it's thread. Oh, irony, your ways are so strange...
Joanne Crump

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion