Sanctuary Hills CTD

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:25 pm

• What is your Operating System (i.e., Windows 10, 8.1, 7 or Vista)? Windows 10 Pro
  • What is your CPU & graphics card (include model numbers)? Intel® Core™ i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz | Dual GeForce GTX 660 Ti running on Single Monitor SLI
  • How much RAM? 16.0 GB
  • What resolution and graphics settings are you playing at? 1920x1080 Borderless Windowed Mode
  • Did you install the latest Beta patch for Fallout 4 on PC? Yes.
  • Upon encountering an issue: where in the game you were, how long were you playing, what were you doing at the time? (If related to a specific quest, include the name of the quest as it appears in your journal.) I just finished the mission Call To Arms. Finished up to the Mission with the Minutemen to go to Green something to help those people.
  • Can you reproduce it? Please list steps to reproduce. Anytime I travel close to or directly to Sanctuary Hills, whether by Fast Travel or walking the game will CTD with no error code. I have build up Sanctuary pretty well as I have been using Command Codes to get stuff.
  • Did the crash/performance issue occur again after rebooting the game? Did you try another save file? Yes. Even after rebooting the game and even getting as close to Red Rocket Garage outside of Sanctuary I will crash just a few feet from Red Rocket. I can fast travel anywhere but to the places around Sanctuary Hills ie The Vault and Red Rocket.
  • How large is your save file? 4.66 MB
  • What is your character level? 13
  • Which mods if any are you running? zero mods
Hannah Whitlock

Return to Fallout 4