scar op ? just try hard

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:55 am

seriously op loadout ?! are you supid? I never hack

go to game record it, get score over 50kills
Aiming Your Gun With Iron Sight No Hipfire or GTFO

foregrip & matchbarell allowed ONLY
weapon pro & maneuverability

You damn nubs dsg rapid fire aint too easy huh? its almost automatic weapon -_-
grendel no recoil ahhh easy weapons........
Marcin Tomkow

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:44 pm

There is nothing wrong with using a Scar+laser+Retriever loadout, but after you kept using the same thing for 3 rounds straight I simply said "challenge yourself to try something else?". Especially when Retriever allows you to chain back-to-back Swarmers (that's crazy) and stomp a ton of people with just killstreaks, it's a powerful setup.
Please don't be offended, I was just suggesting to try and mix things up.

As for "scar isn't OP", the only thing the Patch G recoil changes did was stop people using it as a god-tier weapon that could kill at any distance (even keep up with Grendel/DSG at long range).
In close quarters recoil means little and Scar is absolutely still the best assault rifle with laser+hipfire, the bullet damage is on-par with Grendel or FY71 but with a much faster fire rate.

This is what I did with Scar+laser 2 days ago...then I was kicked by the DDD server admin, as expected :P

Nothing fancy, but there's your 50+ kills.

Look, keep using that loadout if you are comfortable with it. I have nothing against people sticking to top-tier loadouts.

It was a real challenge for me to kill you and I hope to see you again ingame. Of course you don't hack, you play well, don't let those idiots get to you. Peace :)
Devin Sluis

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 pm

It was a real challenge for me to kill you and I hope to see you again ingame. Of course you don't hack, you play well, don't let those idiots get to you. Peace :)

my Xuvial <3
Vickytoria Vasquez

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:09 am

As I understand it you weren't kicked for score as I rock 80+ on the regular.......
Lakyn Ellery

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:17 am

As I understand it you weren't kicked for score as I rock 80+ on the regular.......

I was kicked for reason "farming kills", and considering it's a TDM server that is...well actually that fits in perfectly with the admin's logic. Also you're a DDD member, or at least you were.

In fact the whole reason I was banned from two other DDD servers was because I critiqued a certain DDD member's Scar+Autoarmor faceroll loadout (guess who buddy?), it violated one of the unwritten server rules that nobody is allowed to say anything negative to DDD members or the server(s) in general.

Don't bother asking the admin about it, since I'm a C2 oldie that's pretty much means a default ban anyway like countless other vets. I could easily get myself unbanned by "donating" $150-300 to his servers, like another banned guy did (can't name them but lets just say their "donation" defnitely worked), but I'd rather spend that money on buying better games :P
Gen Daley

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 pm

I was kicked for reason "farming kills", and considering it's a TDM server that is...well actually that fits in perfectly with the admin's logic. Also you're a DDD member, or at least you were.

In fact the whole reason I was banned from two other DDD servers was because I critiqued a certain DDD member's Scar+Autoarmor faceroll loadout (guess who buddy?), it violated one of the unwritten server rules that nobody is allowed to say anything negative to DDD members or the server(s) in general.

Don't bother asking the admin about it, since I'm a C2 oldie that's pretty much means a default ban anyway like countless other vets. I could easily get myself unbanned by "donating" $150-300 to his servers, like another banned guy did (can't name them but lets just say their "donation" defnitely worked), but I'd rather spend that money on buying better games :P

I know this laser auto armor ftw dude, just take rhino on ddd server when I see him

well yesterday game aka scar no laser
MARLON JOHNSON

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Why didnt you stay when I joined? I only had a chance to mow you down twice before you bailed. Next time stay and take your lumps......As to the above score, fking amateur hour. It's crash site and you ran tdm style, scored 100 points and was on the losing team. That's pretty much not going to happen again lol, at least not on ddd servers....
David John Hunter

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Why didnt you stay when I joined? I only had a chance to mow you down twice before you bailed. Next time stay and take your lumps......As to the above score, fking amateur hour. It's crash site and you ran tdm style, scored 100 points and was on the losing team. That's pretty much not going to happen again lol, at least not on ddd servers....

haha tdm btch pls, playing against lasers, mike, auto armor, jaw, camper c4 etc.. that match was pretty fun to me ;D

that match were only two options: 1. kill enemy team to stop them holding cs
2. trying to hold few extra cs points

I did calculated both tactics options whatever I will do dat game my team would lose.., in crysis2 without uber nub friendly perks/guns match like this 100% win

I still dont understand why u guys are crying/votekicks me when I take rhino vs auto armor laser guys, it seems fair to me ;)

auto armor+laser aka legal cheating
Richard

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 am

ddd kicks rhinos cuz they aren't allowed there. It says right it the server screen in 3 different spots: no bow, rhino, or pole. Everything else is good to go. It may seem fair to you but that's not how ddd is currently setup.

As to your tactics, it looks like most of the opp team made their way to the cs so you failed on both strategies loooooool. If you were on the cs all you'd have to do was kill them as they came to you while actually helping your team ;) I never bought into the idea of "I'm helping my team by killing the other team" That's a chump response lol but hey w/e.....
Heather M

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:48 am

@Cyclon , Yesterday my husband was baned from DDD CS for "farming kills" , he was the only sniper ( gauss+reflex ) in his team so give midle distance suport. His team was winning and almost at the end of the match : BAN :D i laff so much and he was something like : yeah , ok , its DDD :P He didn't have not even too much kils ( 4'th or 5'th place in his team first to be banned) , he only shot down too many times a certain player ;) (a AA+laser dude ). The funny thing is that he don't play on DDD from 2 years (since C2 where he argue with Geronimo for some FOV values and was banned ) and yesterday he did the fast join so see too late what server was :D :D :D
I personaly play on DDD only if i don't have another choice and anyhaw i play very little lately (1 a week or 2 weeks to stay a little with my friends) but you have to agree that you loose the chance to play vs good and fair players on DDD servers becouse of certain admins ;)

@llEVOLUTIONll , sincerily for a player like you i found surprising the miss of respect for server rules :( You know the newbie players take you and other vet's like example and try to learn more they can , so it's the risk they learn from you to f*** the rules. That it's not nice , indiferent of the server or his admins. I think you undestand what i mean... ;)
Rudy Paint fingers

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:36 pm

I actually like DDD's written rules, they make sense. No pole/bow/rhino, that's all great because those weapons are broken.

But it's the UNWRITTEN rules that people have to really look out for. Some of them being:
  • PTFO or you will be banned, but what exactly deserves a ban is up to admin
  • Don't have ridiculously high K/D, unless of course you're a DDD member
  • Don't say anything odd/negative about DDD clan/servers on these forums, the admin checks constantly to see who else he can ban
  • Admin may ban you anyway, because...too bad
DrMilzie recently got banned just for being part of SiTH clan, so more unwritten rules are constantly being added.
  • Don't be part of certain clans or you'll be banned, exactly which clans is up to admin

You never know what will be added next :D
Roisan Sweeney

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:40 pm

I actually like DDD's written rules, they make sense. No pole/bow/rhino, that's all great because those weapons are broken.

But it's the UNWRITTEN rules that people have to really look out for. Some of them being:
  • PTFO or you will be banned, but what exactly deserves a ban is up to admin
  • Don't have ridiculously high K/D, unless of course you're a DDD member
  • Don't say anything odd/negative about DDD clan/servers on these forums, the admin checks constantly to see who else he can ban
  • Admin may ban you anyway, because...too bad
DrMilzie recently got banned just for being part of SiTH clan, so more unwritten rules are constantly being added.
  • Don't be part of certain clans or you'll be banned, exactly which clans is up to admin

You never know what will be added next :D

does not matter to write rules on server's info, players do not respect them.. and even if u try votekick u fail, but when u are on high kd all nubs in rage press accidentally f1..
even if u try kick ppl via rcon, after 30kicks ur server just crash for some reason or cant connect ot server

heh I am banned too at one ddd server

btw I sitting duck at crash site, last 5killz have no ammo I take shotgun Image
Stacey Mason

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:29 am

oh you start playing well after all pros left. 8=D
ijohnnny

Return to Crysis