Scrolling issues makes UI unusable

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 11:33 am

Hello!
I have a problem, when I use scrolling at any place (map, or magic menu), and begin to scroll mouse wheel, at first nothing happens (game doesn't react on scrolling), then instantly its scrolled to top/bottom, which makes navigation in menus practically impossible, its eextremely annoying!!!!!

I turned off acceleration in skyrimprefs.ini, but it is like its still on! Please fix! Game is just unplayable now!

Edited:
Solved, by upgrading Razer Naga Drivers to last version
Kelly Tomlinson

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 8:01 am

In the mean time use WASD or maybe try the http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3863 mod.
Alexander Horton

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 am

I found the menus much easier to deal with when I turned off both the 360 Controller and Rumble in the Settings. Mine scrolls just fine now, except for the submenus, but I am so used to the keyboard that the arrows work for me in those.
Avril Louise

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 4:23 am

Well, nothing helps me. I made in ini files
iPresentInterval=0

bGamePadRumble=0
bMouseAcceleration=0

and still menus scroll like mad. I cant completely replace with WASD because I have a lot of spells ant it takes too long to scroll.

It began with patch 1.4 and screwed game turning into unplayable, no need to say that I've become extremely disappointed with game. Bethesda, can it be fixed asap please?
Emzy Baby!

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 5:34 am

Hi.
.what is the Scroll for the mouse set to ....3 lines ? 10 lines?
What is the Polling rate of the Mouse?
Is it a Gaming Mouse? Do you have the software installed for said mouse. will it detect games and override Windows settings?
Have you a different mouse to test. Wired / Wireless?

I could ask 10 more Questions but you didn't even say what mouse your using? I use a 6 year old G-3 (logitech) works fantastic in the game and menu's. So if not a Gaming mouse...what ya using? :smile:
Mélida Brunet

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm

I am using wired razer naga, scrolling set in 3 lines... disabled acceleration on its driver as well...
Well, if things got broken after patch 1.4 and were ok before, it means that problem is in game, not in mouse....
Blackdrak

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 4:48 am

Well, nothing helps me. I made in ini files
iPresentInterval=0

bGamePadRumble=0
bMouseAcceleration=0

I don't know if it matters, but I made these changes in the game settings, not the INI file. My game was always messed up with mouse tracking in the menus since launch, even through the beta patch (same patch we have now). Once I turned off the two settings, everything got better.
lexy

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 11:08 am

I don't know if it matters, but I made these changes in the game settings, not the INI file. My game was always messed up with mouse tracking in the menus since launch, even through the beta patch (same patch we have now). Once I turned off the two settings, everything got better.
where can I find those? I only see graphic options in launcher settings :(
victoria gillis

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 9:35 am

I am using wired razer naga, scrolling set in 3 lines... disabled acceleration on its driver as well...
Well, if things got broken after patch 1.4 and were ok before, it means that problem is in game, not in mouse....
Nice mouse...I need a new mouse....lol

I have noticed in the past (because i generate new INI files to compare) that the patches change minor things that have to do with the mouse.

Did you delete your INI files, and let the game make new ones?

Edit : to above...Hit escape...under LOAD is..."settings" then on right you will see.....

Game Play
Display
Audio

The settings in question are in the "Game play " menu.
brian adkins

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice mouse...I need a new mouse....lol

I have noticed in the past (because i generate new INI files to compare) that the patches change minor things that have to do with the mouse.

Did you delete your INI files, and let the game make new ones?

Edit : to above...Hit escape...under LOAD is..."settings" then on right you will see.....

Game Play
Display
Audio

The settings in question are in the "Game play " menu.

Just tried to delete files, and it didnt help :( checked these setting andXbox360 controller was disabled... so still nothing helps :(
Jordan Moreno

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 am

Suddenly uninstalling Razer Naga driver completely helps o_0, so 1.4 isnt to blame...

Apparently upgrading Razer Naga drivers to last ones solves this issue
Janeth Valenzuela Castelo

Post » Tue May 29, 2012 7:02 am

Suddenly uninstalling Razer Naga driver completely helps o_0, so 1.4 isnt to blame...
:)
Ash

Return to V - Skyrim