Serana Vapirism Cure

Post » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 am

It is possible to cure her, correct? And if you do, does she get weaker? Or are there no changes in her tactics and strength?
Cccurly

Post » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Spoiler
At the very end of the questline, yes. But you cannot have asked her if she ever thought of getting cured beforehand, otherwise she won't ever agree to it.

Her tactics do not change at all, but you will lose the ability to create bloodcursed arrows and also the option to have her turn you.
ShOrty

Post » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 am

If know console commands, you can fix it (just if you have finish Dawnguard).

Open console

help "Serana" 4

you will get some lines and among them one about a quest she can do to cure her vampirism and you will get the ID of this quest (XX005044)

Close console
make a save
open console
Setstage XX005044 0
close console

try to talk to Serana she will have no dialog option and say something about "I have to do it now"

go to dawnguard.
wait there 72 hours +
Serana is back and cured
hire Serana

job done

She has strange yellow eyes and the XX there is the number Dawnguard is in our load order.
Claire Lynham

Post » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Open console

help "Serana" 4

you will get some lines and among them one about a quest she can do to cure her vampirism and you will get the ID of this quest (XX005044)

Close console
make a save
open console
Setstage XX005044 0
close console

try to talk to Serana she will have no dialog option and say something about "I have to do it now"

go to dawnguard.
wait there 72 hours +
Serana is back and cured
hire Serana

job done

She has strange yellow eyes and the XX there is the number Dawnguard is in our load order.

I'm on the Xbox, so that won't help. Thanks for trying though.
Justin

Post » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:38 am

Spoiler
At the very end of the questline, yes. But you cannot have asked her if she ever thought of getting cured beforehand, otherwise she won't ever agree to it.

Her tactics do not change at all, but you will lose the ability to create bloodcursed arrows and also the option to have her turn you.

Great. thank you!
Natalie Taylor

Post » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 am

Open console

help "Serana" 4

Close console
make a save
open console
Setstage XX005044 0
close console

go to dawnguard.
wait there 72 hours +
Serana is back and cured
hire Serana

job done

There is no "fix" to this because it isn't a bug. She tells you she doesn't want a cure, she convinces herself what she has is a gift that she would never give up, and that is that.
James Rhead

Post » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 am

I asked her to early :(
Hope there will be a future patch so you can marry her and cure her even if you asked before.
Nick Jase Mason

Post » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 am

i actaully asked her and got some dailouge she didnt want discuss right now. but i got her cured
kennedy

Return to V - Skyrim