Set Light type for a handheld Spell

Post » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Hey there :)

Can you please tell me:

I recently added lights to the spells ingame and with some success. BUT i have to select shadow omnidirectional. It only works like that in the Light edit window editing the Light MagicLightx that are used by the spells.

So i can make the spells create some light but since it is the shadow omnidirectional, sometimes the light disappears since there can only be 4 in one cell as far as i know.

So i want to set it to omnidirectional ONLY. BUT this doesnt seem to work. I have the same settings in the Light window and selecting Type Omnidirectional, doesnt work. Ingame i can only see a weird Light around me that looks like the Enchantment on an item more or less, which is the light thats on your hand when you hold a spell in your hand, since i increased the light radius.

I tries ticking Portal-strict, This light can be carried, Obstacle, Near Clip value Tweaks, the Type and that it.

I think that when you select the Omnidirectional option, that the lightbulb is underneath the floor.

I dont know why you cant see any lights when you select omnidirectional and when you select shadow omnidirectional that you can see light ingame.

Both should work since omnidirectional casts lights TOO but just without any shadows.

SOMEONE please help, im trying so much these days. Its 9 am now and im still up trying to figure this out because i really want to do this mod but i cant find any information about this anywhere (atleast not enough information to be able to do this).

Matt Terry

Post » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:02 pm

iam cant sing in bethesda site error 9000 abd i cant create account this site shi....t

Alisia Lisha

Return to V - Skyrim