Settlement Attacks! Have they gotten worst?

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:31 am

Did settlement attacks increase since DLC DL?? I seems to me they have!! Even against settlements with greater than 100 defense!! An the Nexus mod to stop these attacks no longer works! I have been in the Mechanist liar 4 time and have been called out to defend these stupid settlements! So much for the Lone Wanderer!! The sad part is you need them to be able to repair your Power Armor! An with the new survival mode you can not fast travel might make it impossible to go help.

Lou

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:52 am

I have the same mod, I imagine, and the two Settlement Attacks I've faced have been ~robot~ so I am thinking the mod simply doesn't take those into account when it blocks attacks from happening. The mod author might have published an update by now; otherwise, it's at least only one faction that attacks (and you get parts from them which can be handy)

{Richies Mommy}

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:58 am

Yeah they're a lot more frequent now, and it seems to be only robots who attack for me. I thought the settlements were supposed to be able to defend themselves after 1.4, but lately high defence areas are being beaten, so the outcome seems to be totally random. I hate having to drop what I'm doing to fast travel back so I can stop my resources from being destroyed, and of course once Survival drops I won't be walking the length of the map to kill a few Rust Devils.

pinar

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:54 pm

Yeah... I am getting a lot of attacks recently...

Maybe I need to move the extra foods out of the workbench and put it in container.

There are 3 places I want to be attacked.. Croup Manor, Castle and Warwick homestead.

Croup Manor & Warwich are getting bombarded by attackers... I kinda like it but it`s definitely happening more lately

Cagla Cali

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:30 am

For me they are up from pre dlc. I got a defend the slog and I fast travel there and as soon as I load in warning shows up defend warwick. What I haven't even started here yet come on! All my currently used settlements have high defense they should be able to for the most part take care of it without me. Alas no I have to go help. Then yesterday I got a failed to defend at sommersville, never saw to go there either, oh well don't like them anyway.
Robyn Lena

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:30 am

they're certainly more robot-y, and maybe more frequent.

john palmer

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Seems the same to me,with the exception of 3 attacks by robots which I think is scripted.

Wish they'd attack more.
kyle pinchen

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:52 pm

When I started the DLC, I had 2 settlement attacks in 15 minutes. The first was after finishing at the General Atomics factory, and the second was after fast traveling to the Rust Devil camp. Both settlements had defense ratings of 45+ and produced 8 food and 6 water, with a population of 5.

Because of this, I installed a mod to disable settlement attacks after the second attack. (When I spend my money on additional content, I don't want to be interrupted by annoyances from the original game when I am playing that content.)

Big Homie

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:17 am

Not in my game. They haven't increased in frequency at all.

I don't fast travel though.

X(S.a.R.a.H)X

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:26 pm

I appreciate the official defense missions that actually have a banner like "raider troubles at so n so." You have to set up defenses (or not) and then defend the settlement. When its done they pay you and you go on your way. The ones that just pop up in the top corner of the screen get completely ignored by me. Im RP a merc that only has 1 settlement at hangmans so if I aint gettn paid for the job then you're on your owne buddy.
ijohnnny

Return to Fallout 4