Should we...

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:11 am

I think if we brought all of our Aussie minds together, we could come up with a magnificent AUSSIE'S ONLY Rp. It would be the best Rp on here of the year!!!!
phil walsh

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

I think if we brought all of our Aussie minds together, we could come up with a magnificent AUSSIE'S ONLY Rp. It would be the best Rp on here of the year!!!!

:foodndrink: and that's all I've got in my Aussie mind. I always thought yours was a good one Max I'm not sure why it died.
Nicholas

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:06 am

:foodndrink: and that's all I've got in my Aussie mind. I always thought yours was a good one Max I'm not sure why it died.

:shrug: Everyone stopped posting before I could get to the Raider camp, but its no big deal. My feelings aren't hurt. :P They're torn :( :biglaugh: Jk
teeny

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Note to anyone of my friends/people I know well: Unfortunately I'm having a lot of problems... I'm sorry if I don't make it on to RP, been threatened with losing internet. Parents are edgy, lots of family problems, going off at stupid things... Sorry, didn't mean to ramble, anyway, yeah, sorry if I don't manage to get online. :(
Nicholas

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Thats fine Francois, we understand, I'm sure we all have had something similar happen to us at one point. Also, out of curiosity, what does your name mean? Its French right?

And I'd be up for an all Aussie RP. Maybe we could be a team of soldiers from Sydney that were sent to D.C to look for help to rebuild Australia, and if that was not possible assist in the rebuilding of the Capital Government. We could have some new types of tech and stuff, and maybe fly an old military jet. And have to learn about the wasteland and travel around trying to reclaim D.C and put it in control of the American Government. But who is that? The Brotherhood, the Wastelanders or the Enclave? Dun, dun, dun. Plot idea.

Anyone up for something like this? Of course I think Francois should run it btw.
Anna Kyselova

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am

People are going time problems with people from the USA and Australia, being from England, I'm sort of in the middle, I find mornings for Aussies are on, evenings Americans, and unless I'm tired one night and go to bed early I generally don't get left to far behind.
Robert Bindley

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Mmm, I like that M'heree and yes my name's French. It's what I was originally gonna be callled, lol, actual name's Andrew. Not similar are they? Either way... Doesn't matter much, oh and at this rate all my RP posts will be very violent. As I can't take out my anger on games, I'll have to just go through stuff in my head.
Elea Rossi

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 am

If you want to see how mad I feel, then read the most recent post in Cold Steel... Post #58 I think, the part with the Officer... That's what I picture in my head at the moment... Gah.
Karl harris

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:52 am

Thats fine Francois, we understand, I'm sure we all have had something similar happen to us at one point. Also, out of curiosity, what does your name mean? Its French right?

And I'd be up for an all Aussie RP. Maybe we could be a team of soldiers from Sydney that were sent to D.C to look for help to rebuild Australia, and if that was not possible assist in the rebuilding of the Capital Government. We could have some new types of tech and stuff, and maybe fly an old military jet. And have to learn about the wasteland and travel around trying to reclaim D.C and put it in control of the American Government. But who is that? The Brotherhood, the Wastelanders or the Enclave? Dun, dun, dun. Plot idea.

Anyone up for something like this? Of course I think Francois should run it btw.

That sounds like a pretty good start to an Aussie RP I'm up for it :celebration:
Elisabete Gaspar

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 am

Cool. I like the idea, it sounds like fun to me. Are you going to make it Francois?
[ becca ]

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah, sign me up for an Aussie Rp. If only we were allowed to swear on these forums.... JOKING MODERATORS AHHHHH!

Yeah.... so with this 'Aussie Rp' why not have it in the glorious south? By which I mean Victoria, Tasmania doesn't count.
StunnaLiike FiiFii

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:45 am

Yeah, sign me up for an Aussie Rp. If only we were allowed to swear on these forums.... JOKING MODERATORS AHHHHH!

Yeah.... so with this 'Aussie Rp' why not have it in the glorious south? By which I mean Victoria, Tasmania doesn't count.

I think the RP should be in DC, but Aussies in D.C. Why? Because its easier to RP in an already existing land with a set basis (Towns/Factions/Places etc) than having to create something new. And sometimes people create stupid things, or get bored of having to describe new places and make backstories for everything. In D.C, everyone knows the backstory of the BoS and what Megaton looks like, but in *InsertRandomPlaceHere* no one knows what the Random Squad is or Generic Town looks like.

Therefore, I vote we stay in D.C. Maybe make it in the future though, so we can have some more freedom with our writing.
Mr. Ray

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 am

I think the RP should be in DC, but Aussies in D.C. Why? Because its easier to RP in an already existing land with a set basis (Towns/Factions/Places etc) than having to create something new. And sometimes people create stupid things, or get bored of having to describe new places and make backstories for everything. In D.C, everyone knows the backstory of the BoS and what Megaton looks like, but in *InsertRandomPlaceHere* no one knows what the Random Squad is or Generic Town looks like.

Therefore, I vote we stay in D.C. Maybe make it in the future though, so we can have some more freedom with our writing.

I don't mind the location too much but you make a good point about knowing D.C and writing in the future is a great idea
Melanie Steinberg

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 pm

And I'd be up for an all Aussie RP. Maybe we could be a team of soldiers from ADELAIDE that were sent to D.C to look for help to rebuild Australia, and if that was not possible assist in the rebuilding of the Capital Government. We could have some new types of tech and stuff, and maybe fly an old military jet. And have to learn about the wasteland and travel around trying to reclaim D.C and put it in control of the American Government. But who is that? The Brotherhood, the Wastelanders or the Enclave? Dun, dun, dun. Plot idea.

Fixed it for ya mate, yeh sounds good sign me up
Emilie M

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:34 am

QUOTE (M'heree @ May 25 2009, 05:37 AM)

And I'd be up for an all Aussie RP. Maybe we could be a team of soldiers from Sydney (the best city in Australia) that were sent to D.C to look for help to rebuild Australia, and if that was not possible assist in the rebuilding of the Capital Government. We could have some new types of tech and stuff, and maybe fly an old military jet. And have to learn about the wasteland and travel around trying to reclaim D.C and put it in control of the American Government. But who is that? The Brotherhood, the Wastelanders or the Enclave? Dun, dun, dun. Plot idea.

Fixed it for ya mate, yeh sounds good sign me up

Oh yeah, I forgot to add the part about Sydney being the best. Thx :whistle:
Daddy Cool!

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 pm

I'll join if you want. I kind of disappeared when alot of people I played with left but I used to be a regular.

I was here back when you mainly had two rp's running, due to the lack of people.
Sabrina Schwarz

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:28 pm

have you seen house prices in Sydney :shocking: theyd have Bill Gates living in a one room flat. Scummy people to ;)
Len swann

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:13 am

Does that mean I'm richer than Bill Gates?

HELLZ YEAH! I AMZ TEH AWESOMOEZ NOW!!!
Megan Stabler

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 am

I think if we make a Aussie Rp, it should take place in Australia, but all over. I mean since we're all from Australia, we have somewhat of an idea of what places look like. Sydney obviously being the most famous world wide, so we could have it in the Sydney ruins. D.C. just grows old, and you can't really add onto the terrain or places or even people to meet.

I say we have it in Sydney. Then everyone has an idea of where we are and what it looks like. :)
x a million...

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 am

I could never really get into rp's based in Fallout 3's world.

I do like the idea of Australia, though am not an Aussie.

OFF TOPIC- Mad Max, i wouldn't expect you too but do you remember me?
Alex [AK]

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:40 pm

I could never really get into rp's based in Fallout 3's world.

I do like the idea of Australia, though am not an Aussie.

OFF TOPIC- Mad Max, i wouldn't expect you too but do you remember me?

Yeah, I remember you. And I remember Dr. Strangelove, PsympleJester, Wester or something like that. Those were the days when Rp's were cheap and fast. :) Strangelove made some good one's that I would have liked to join, but never had the time because of my job at the time. But yeah, I remember you and the others. I hope they all come back sometime?
Dark Mogul

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 am

I made an RP, the OGT, just read it, please. Give it a chance, I've got good ideas for it. :) And I'm happy for anyone else to intergrate any ideas of their own into the story. We could even add characters from the other RP's into it, I'm happy for anyone willing to RP often to join.
Heather Stewart

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 am

Locked by request.
Hot

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion