Skyline is drunk/broken :(

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:35 pm

(Best title ever)

For some reason my copy of this game really seems to like Skyline. Not only do I've massive FPS problems when hosting in that map, but now it seems to be unplayable even outside of that.

I've played quite many matches on Skyline where the FPS suddenly becomes very choppy (drops to like 5-10FPS, seriously), the audio doesn't work properly at all (either plays the sound very late or not at all), the HUD disappears for a minute when I have activated Orbital Strike and the game crashes as soon as the match ends. I don't know what being drunk is like but it seriously feels like one. Go figure the logic.

Does anyone else have this problem? I want to make sure it's not just my PS3 Slim and it's actually some weird performance bug. :(

edit: Found the issue. Exploding frag grenade causes the bug to occur. And leaving the match crashes the console so I can't simply quit when that happens. Kinda reminds me of the Orbital Strike bug from Crysis 2 except this doesn't occur as often.
Stephani Silva

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:12 am

(Best title ever)

For some reason my copy of this game really seems to like Skyline. Not only do I've massive FPS problems when hosting in that map, but now it seems to be unplayable even outside of that.

I've played quite many matches on Skyline where the FPS suddenly becomes very choppy (drops to like 5-10FPS, seriously), the audio doesn't work properly at all (either plays the sound very late or not at all), the HUD disappears for a minute when I have activated Orbital Strike and the game crashes as soon as the match ends. I don't know what being drunk is like but it seriously feels like one. Go figure the logic.

Does anyone else have this problem? I want to make sure it's not just my PS3 Slim and it's actually some weird performance bug. :(

edit: Found the issue. Exploding frag grenade causes the bug to occur. And leaving the match crashes the console so I can't simply quit when that happens. Kinda reminds me of the Orbital Strike bug from Crysis 2 except this doesn't occur as often.

Strange, I've never had that. But I hate skyline anyway
Racheal Robertson

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:13 am

I have had that more than few times. It's really annoying. :/
kristy dunn

Return to Crysis