(PC) Skyline non noob players? (Cell VS Rebel)

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:04 am

Hey all fellow crysis 3 players still going strong!

umm i would just like to let people know that i started my own clan last week, nothing special no website or anything atm cause as it stands it is a clan of 1 haha >< but yeah im interested in recruiting a few players but i guess i have a few requirements? if thats the right word for it... anyway first off the clan is called:

[VotS] ~ Victims of the System

The requirements i'm looking for in team members are simply as follows;

1. Absolutely no noob weapons which in my opinion are Bow / Ltag
2. No CAMPING for whole games, for example dying and running back to exact same bichy corner over and over or a few different camping corners (with Hunter as the exception)
3. No cheating / hacks
4. No hardcoe rages
5. Strictly Cell vs Rebel Clan

a bit about myself:
18 yo from Australia, play mainly skyline TDM and Deathmatch on the DDD / 7VOX server or random Hunter mode servers. Mainly use the gauss and scarab mod 2 :P

if this clan gets off the ground i would like to purchase a server eventually but yeah thanks for reading :D

Happy Hunting!!
Lakyn Ellery

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:28 pm

5. Strictly Cell vs Rebel Clan

I think you'd get more people in CoD, people play Crysis for the suits, you're bound to get more people if you expand your mode list (I speak from experience). But, who am I to say. Good luck :)

WOOHOOO! GO 1 man clans! (I used to be one so I know how it is).
Alexandra walker

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 am

your right haha, i play CoD occasionally aswell but srsly doesnt cut it compared to crysis 3 :P its 10x of a cleaner game plus i struggle with 300 ping while every1s got super speed etc :P but dw just my personal opinion everyone to their own :) ty for feedback!
Chloe Botham

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:06 am

your right haha, i play CoD occasionally aswell but srsly doesnt cut it compared to crysis 3 :P its 10x of a cleaner game plus i struggle with 300 ping while every1s got super speed etc :P but dw just my personal opinion everyone to their own :) ty for feedback!

C3 is a lot more fun, but a lot more broken too. It drives all players insane. Plus the devs left us for dead.
Lizzie

Return to Crysis